A Game Or A War

Pandora's Box {EDITING}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P & BTS 's POV

After finishing their third period class they all gathered together to get to their forth class of the day before lunch heading towards the school's gymnasium for P.E when the sight of someone caught their attention.

Rap monster: " well,well,well looky over there, itsn't that our lovey new girl"

Zelo: " hyung its the reason we didn't ditch school today was so we could get close to her"

Jongkook: " yea, i wanna keep her she smells sooooo good "

 J-hope: " yeh, yeh whatever i just wanna eat her i bet her blood taste just as good as it smells"

Himchan : " i really don't get what the big deal is, she and her sister are just regular human" he scoffs

 Daehyun: " hyung i think we both know that she and her sister are no regular home, no human that we've ever come across has ever smelt  so.....So pure and innocent not even children smell so pure, because human souls are easily tainted, and her sister might smell human but something in her eyes differ"

Suga: "smart " he scoffed and rolled his eyes

Yongguk: " guys i think it best to not touch those two"

Jongup: "waeo hyung whats wrong?"

 Yongguk : "aishhh~, molla, its just.....just when i see those two it just feels weird , okay don't judge"

Jimin: " hyung~ you say you feel weird when you see the two sisters, wow hyung i never took you for the type to want two girls at the same time yet alone sisters, thats more rap mons style our little prince yonggie tpis becoming a man"

Yongguk: " i thought i told you idiots to never call me prince"

Zelo: " its only fair to call a prince of vampires by the title prince" zelo mocked courtseying before he hi five jimin and jongkook as they rolled on the floor laughing

"Whatever you nimwits i leaving we have P.E now and i am not running a hundred laps because you chhose to be late"yongguk muttered while he made his way tothe school's gymnasim.

As one of their leaders left and they continued their convo two of the school's queenka walked up to them and both turned to hug rap monster and as they convosate his fellow members just watch in amusement and gag.

"Oppa~" yoona cooed as she ran into hug rap monster

"We missed you"followed by yuri

" Hey ladies i had fun last night but how about we have a little fun now, i want you girls to do something for me" rap monster said  before mesmerizing them to do his bidding, after using his powers on the two human he walked off to class and s f

Sora's P.O.V

Woahzas classes has been a pretty weird excluding what happened in first period class but chemistry this boy i think his name is hic...hic..hich..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter