finally the day

Music and Sports

 174693_145393302177232_2131069_n.jpg  20090722_nichkhun_01.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF5MF2NKhkm2ee6N6bUkS

 

 

 

"Yay! It's finally the day!" Sungmin shouted as he tugged on Jay's shoulder on the way to school.

Jay smiled at his childish lover. "You're such a kid." He joked. Sungmin puffed up his cheeks. "I am not! I'm just excited that's all!" Jay stared at Sungmin and chuckled. "Sure~"

Sungmin thought of an idea to stop Jay teasing him. "Oppiya~" He used aegyo on him and locked his arm with Jay's moving them forward and backward. "Oppa. Aren't you going to carry me to school?~~~"

Jay blushed at the scene of Sungmin. He sighed. "Choi Sungmin. You are really just my weakness." Sungmin chuckled as he felt himself being picked up. "KaJa Oppa~"

When they finally got to the school, Jay was so excited that Sungmin had to hold on to him. "Jay! Jay! Get a hold of yourself!" Without noticing, Jay accidently pushed Sungmin making him to fall. Sungmin waited for the pain on the floor but somehow he didn't fall. When he opened his eyes, he was staring into a handsome boy's eyes.

"Yah. You alright?" He asked.

Sungmin kept staring at the boy and nodded slowly. "Y-yeah......Thanks." He got up and bowed to the boy.

The boy smiled. "No problem." Then he turned to Jay whom took a step back. "You should be careful. You almost hurt this cute boy." Jay stared at the boy and nodded. He turned back to Sungmin again, smiling. "See you around." He waved and left.

After the boy left, Jay turned to Sungmin. "Yah! Why are you blushing?!?" Sungmin turned to Jay with his face flush red. "Why did you push me?!" and stomped away to class.

Jay followed him. "Baby~I'm sorry. Sorry!" He caught up to him and slid his arm over Sungmin's shoulder and pecked on his cheek. Sungmin sighed as he went inside his classroom. "Hey guys~" He said as he sat next to Jeongmin and Hyewon who were reading a sheet of paper.

"What are you looking at?" Sungmin asked.

Hyewon faced the paper to Sungmin. "The list of the sports."

Sungmin smiled. "What's up first?" Jeongmin took the paper and read it. "Today's altehic games, tomorrow's music, and last day is party."

Hyewon snatched the paper back. "How rude. Anyway, the first event is basketball. Oh! Sungmin what team are you on?" Sungmin shot a puzzled looked at Hyewon. "I don't know."

Jeongmin looked at the chalkboard. "You're on....Blue team. Hey! Us too!" Sungmin stared at the board. "Cool." And then he noticed Jay's name. He was on Purple. Sungmin frowned at the color.

The school was split into 7 colors:Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Violet, Indigo, and Green and the team captains were all girls. Whoever win's the first round is going to go on the next level snd once there are four winners, they would face each other until there's one group that become victorious.

Later, when everyone was settled, the school went down to the yard where all the fun are about to begin.

The principal stood infront of the students. "Good afternoon everyone! I hope you had enough rest for today! It's the school's anniversairy and I want everyone to have fun. Now. Let's begin with the first game." A teacher walked next to the principal holding a basket. "Alright." He pulled two pieces paper out. "The teams who are versing each other are.....Team Red and Team Orange! Good luck to everyone!"

The teams went onto the field. Sungmin noticed the boy who saved him was on the Orange team and the Team captain was Woori while the Red team is Jaekyung. When the game started, Woori had caught the ball and dribbled it down a court until he was trapped. She looked around and saw the boy and yelled his name, "Nichkhun! Catch!" She threw the ball and when Nichkhun caught it, he made a shot and made a point. Sungmin smirked when he finally found out what the boy's name was. In the end, Orange Team won.

The Orange Team was advanced to the next stage and now it's Blue verses Green. Sungmin looked at his competion, "They don't looks so tough." He thought and then his eyes widened. "Zion?!?"

A girl with one bang hanging from her right eye and a long ponytail turned around. "Sungmin?! Oh my gosh! I can't believe we're versing each other!" Sungmin chuckled. "Yeah! But I'm not gonna go easy! So watch out." Zion smirked. "That's exactly what I wanted. Good luck." Sungmin handed his hand. "May the best one win" and Zion accepted his handshake.

Sungmin smiled as he walked back to his team. Seeing his old childhood friend and competing against her made him feel the competion is about fun not winning. "This is gonna be fun!" Zion shout to Sungmin across the field and Sungmin gladly shouted back. "Don't go easy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zion is part of girl group GP Basic if you didn't know :D