Second

Music and Sports

                                                              tumblr_lcg8ubBQLu1qcu7oco1_250.gif

 

 

"YAY~IT'S FINALLY MUSIC!" Jay chuckled as he stared at his cute boyfriend springing his arms up high. "Jay~Are you joining?"

Jay pulled out a medal around hid neck. "You think I'm joining? I'm still tired from winning the althetic cup. I'm giving you a chance to win."

Sungmin glared at the boasting boy. "Chance? I can definately beat you in dancing!" He stuck a tougne out at him.

"Yah! How can you treat your hyung like that?!" Jay burst out of his seat and picked out Sungmin. "Aish."

Sungmin chuckled. "Awww~Is Jay oppa mad?~" He locked his arms around Jay's neck. "Oppiya~"

Jay blushed. "Aish. Choi Sungmin. You are just too cute." He teased as he kissed Sugnmin.

Sungmin stared at the time. "We should go. It's almost time." Jay nodded and he let Sungmin down.

 

"Welcome to our second competition! I've hope you've all gotton some rest from yesterday?" Said the principal. "Now. Let's begin with our first contestant. Please welcome.....Lee Taemin!"

A tall, skinny, boy walked up the stage. The music started and he beagn dancing. Sungmin was shocked. Taemin was such an amazing dancer. He felt uneasy.

"He's pretty good eh?" Jay turned to Sungmin whom nodded.

After Taemin finished, there was a huge applause. "Alright...next, let's get ready for....Minzy!"

A girl with short black hair came up to the stage. She began dancing when "Boom Boom Pow" came up. Wow. It was like Minzy wasn't even dancing just moving. She was amazing.

Fine, after a few other rounds of people 'ooo-ing' and 'ahhh-ing' it was finally Sungmin's turn. "Good luck babe." Hie boyfriend placed a kiss on the dancer's forehear and headed off the stage.

Sungmin stared at the audience and then to the music player and nodded. The man nodded back as he pressed play. Sungmin felt the music inside on him and began dancing. I'm not gonna lose. I can't lose. For Jay... While dancing, he could feel Jay smiling at him, feeling hope, he demenstrated his flexibility.

Luckily, he was the last contestant so when he finished it was arlight the time for the winners.

"Alright. Everyone did well. But I'm afriad there is only 3 prizes. Introducing 3rd place...." The principal held up the medal. "To.....Changjo!" A boy that's older than Sungmin walked up to the principal and received his prize. "Thank you, Mr. Park." Changjo bowed and left off the stage.

"Now it's down to 1st and 2nd prize. Would the students I call up please walk up, Lee Taemin and....Choi Sungmin."

Sungmin was both shocked and happy at the call of his name. Yes!

"For 1st prize, it goes to...." Everything felt like a movie, where time slows down. "....Lee Taemin!"

Sungmin was shocked. Lee...Taemin won first prize?

Taemin walked up to receive his prize and the pricipal handed the microphone to him. "Uhh...I would like to thank the judge for giving me first prize and the audience for cheering and supporting me. I had fun dancing and I didn't know that I would have won. I had forgot that this was a competition and kept daincg for fun. Thank you everyone." He bowed as the audience clapped.

Sungmin clapped as well, noticing that Taemin deserved to be in first. Besides, 2nd place isn't bad.