A sleepover

Music and Sports

sungmin-jay.jpg

 

 

 

Sungmin laid his head on Jay's shoulder after they had came back from babysitting and Sungmin had decided to sleepover his house.

"Jay~"

Jay turned his head from the TV to Sungmin. "Hm?"

"My still hurts." Sungmin answered.

Jay smirked. "Don't worry babe, it'll heal up soon."

Feeling protected, Sungmin snuggled on Jay's shoulder, closing his eyes. Jay looked at the younger boy. "Tired?"

Sungmin was silent but nodded. Jay turned off the TV and picked up Sungmin heading to his room. "You know, You're very light."

Sungmin chuckled and opened his eyes.. "After the other few times you've picked me up before, I think I know that now." He locked his arms around Jay's neck.

Walking up the stairs, Jay kept staring at the sleeping beauty.

Sungmin opened his eyes again and smiled. "You're very romantic carrying me up."

Jay snickkered. "I'm carrying my princess."

"Princess?" Sungmin raised a brow.

Jay smirked. "Call me oppa~"

"Wae?" Sungmin asked.

"Cause I love you and I'm older." Jay smiled. "Just once."

Sungmin snickkered. "I still have pride and you know it."

"But lost you ity." Jay joked.

Sungmin flirt slapped Jay. "Yah!"

"C'mon! Just once." Jay asked as he placed Sungmin on the bed.

Sungmin sighed and, "Oppiya~" and showed some aegyo.

Jay squelled. "Kya~I want to have you even more now." He said and he started kissing Sungmin and gently pushing him down on the bed.

Sungmin flipped him over making him lay on Jay. "Ok but NO ."

Jay smirked. "As long as I have you."

They kissed for a couple of hours until they had realized it was getting late so they took a shower and went to sleep.

Sungmin snuggled on Jay as Jay kissed him on the forehead. "Jay~?"

Jay turned to his lover. "Hm?"

Sungmin locked his hands with Jay's. "Promise me you'll only love and protect me."

Jay smiled. "I promise with my life." He granted.

Sungmin smiled as they fell asleep.

Few hours past midnight, Jay had woken up to use the bathroom and when he came back, he blushed. "Aish~Choi Sungmin. Even in your sleep, you're still so cute."

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRko6UTiHp4MLeeVLiYCZ2

He went back next to Sungmin and kissed him before he closed his eyes.

After hearing it, Sungmin slowly opened his eyes and saw Jay fast asleep with his Pikachu pajamas on. He smiled. "You too~" He said and then fell asleep snuggled next to Jay.

 jay___dgna___jaykachu_by_koyangi23-d2znn