Last day of school

Music and Sports

 

 

"Finally! We're finally gonna have the barbeque!" Jay shouted as he walked into the classroom the next day. It's been hectic all week but all the students have been waiting for the last day of school. It was a barbeque party.

"Jay. You don't have to shout that loud." Sungmin suggested that everyone knew it was the party day and that Jay didn't have to remeind everyone again.

Jay placed his arm around Sungmin's waist. "Sorry babe~I'm just excited." Sungmin chuckled. "Alright." He pecked on Jay's cheek.

"So how do you feel about being 2nd for the first time?" Jay teased as he hugged Sungmin tighter.

The dancing boy shrugged. "I don't know. I'm kinda glad."

Jay raised a brow. "Wae?"

"Because I wasn't really dancing." Sungmin said as he raised up his medal. "I got caught up with all the competition that I forgot that it was just for fun and I just danced to rough I guess. I was too serious. That's why I got 2nd because when I danced for fun...it was...fun, I always smile. But since that competition, I wanted to win so much that I forgot to have fun. So I'm happy I lost to Taemin."

Jay laid down on Sungmin's lap. "I love you so much right now." He lifted up and kissed him.

Sungmin chuckled. "Let's go outside now."

Jay nodded before he got up.

 

"Sungmin! Where have you been! We're playing football. Wanna play?" Sungmin's best friend, Minwoo, asked holding up a football. He turned to Jay. "You weren't making with my best friend again right?" He chuckled.

Jay shook his head and then smiled. "Not yet."

"Yet?" Minwoo asked raising a brow.

Jay nodded. "Yet."

Sungmin blushed. "Anyway~....No, I don't wanna play thanks."

Minwoo turned back to Jay. "You?"

Jay shook his head. "Nah. I wanna be with my Princess right now."

Sungmin blushed and could see Minwoo cover his mouth, laughing.

"Princess?" He asked, trying to stop his laughter.

Sungmin blushed harder as Jay spoke again ."Yeah. He's my princess."

Minwoo shooked his laughter away. "Alright then. See you at the party bye!"

 

The couple sat on the meadow hand in hand.

"Jay." Sungmin began.

Jay turned to the younger boy. "Yeah?"

Sungmin snuggled onto Jay's shoulder and began to speak. "My family and I are going to Jeollo-do this summer to visit our relatives. So I won't be able to go out with you during vacation."

Jay smiled. "It's ok yeobo." He kissed Sungmin's forehead. "I'll wait until you come back."Sungmin smiled back and Jay laid down on Sungmin's lap.

The wind picked up a bit and made a bright summer breeze. Last Day of School was amazing. The sun is shining, the light wind, and Jay. Sungmin brushed Jay's bangs away from hs eyes and fundled with his hair.

"Your lap is comfy." Jay complimented. "I'm gonna take a nap."

Sungmin chuckled as he continued to twirl Jay's hair. "Alright. Sweet Dreams."

Jay chuckled a bit before he fell asleep.

 

Sungmin' POV:

"Yah..." I said gently. "Jay~yeobo. Wkae up. It's tme for the barbeque."

He rubbed his eyes and I chcukled. "Have sweet dreams?"

His smile made my heart beat. "Only you sweety." He said as he kissed me. "Come on. Let's go."

It was about 5:30. The sun is still shining. I love it.

"It smells so nice."

Jay took a sniff and spread out his arms. "I smell steak! Let's go!"

I giggled at his chidlish act. It was cute.

 

No One POV:

Jay looked over at the food as sniffed it. "Is it done yet?" Next to him, Sungmin giggled. "Yeobo~Wait."

The hungry boy jumped up and down. "No! I'm hungry!"

Sungmin pouted. "You rather eat food than me telling you that it's now done yet?" He crossed his arms and turned around.

Jay looked at his lover and then at the food. No he's right. I love Sungminnie more. "Ne. Sungminnie. Mianhe."

Sungmin still didn't turn around. "Whatever."

Jay pouted and then a pair of arms wrapped around Sungmin. "Yeobo. I'm sorry ok?" He asked again and spinned Sungmin around.

Sungmin laughed. "Yah! Stop it! It tickles! STOP! Alright! I'll forgive you!"

Jay finally let go of the dancing boy. "Kiss me then."

Sungmin chuckled. "Alright. Alright." He leaned closer and pecked on him.

Jay turned around and cocked his eyebrow. "What the hell was that? I said kiss, not a peck."

Sungmin corssed his arms again. "Well, what did you expect."

Jay smirked as he began to answer. "This." He pulled Sungmin into a deep.....DEEP kiss.

"Yah!" A voice shouted from behind. "Don't kiss infront of me! It's weird ya know." Changjo stepped into the scene

Sungmin smirked as he broke the kiss. "Oh really?" Choi Changjo. Do you want me to tell your Minwoo?"

Changjo's chubby, yet cute, face blushed. "Y-Yah!"

Jay turned around. "Hey Minwoo! I have something to tell you!"

Changjo quickly covered Jay's motuh when Minwoo  turned around. "Nothing baby!" He laughed nervously.

Minwoo ran over to his lover and wrapped his arm around Changjo's. "Aww~Nothing to tell me?" He teased cutely.

Changjo's fave ran pass a beautiful, bright shade of pink. "N-Nothing."

Sungmin could only giggle at the scene. "So Minwoo...Wanna have a dance battle? I'm pretty bored."

Jay looked over to his lover. "Awww~Is my baby bored?"

Minwoo chuckled. "Yeah~Is PRINCESS~ bored?"

Sungmin blushed. "Yah! Minwoo! Aish..."

Minwoo laughed. "Alright. Sorry. But not right now. I wanna be with Cupcake right now." He turned to Changjo.

Jay looked around. "What's with all the name calling?"

Changjo shruged. "I don't know. But I serious gotta give credit to my CHERRY right now." He said as he and Minwoo began wiggled their heads together.

Jay turned to Minwoo. "Cherry?"

Minwoo nodded with a slight blush on his face. "Yeah! When Changjo and I had our first kiss, I had on cherry chapstick."

Jay raised a brow. "Cherry chapstick? What did you do? Miss out the lip gloss?"

This time, Minwoo's face turned bright pink which made Changjo laugh. "W-WHAT?! I only got Cherry because my my older noona gave it to me!!!"

Changjo shook his head. "Stop lying baby." He kissed Minwoo on the lips. "I know you wanted lip-gloss." Minwoo snuggled onto Changjo's shoulder. "Cupcake~~~" He whined.

Sungmin tugged on Jay's shoulder. "So what do you wanna do?"

Jay shrugged "I don't know."

"Barbeque's ready!!!" The teachers yelled.

Jay smiled and turned to Sungmin. "Let's go Princess."

Sungmin chuckled as Jay lead him to the party.