So shut up!

Music and Sports

Sungmin stopped infront of the classroom door, listening to Jay talking about him with his friends,

"He's just so obnoxious! I don't want him to tutor me!" Jay had shouted.

"But Jay, he's only a tutor. It's not like he's going to be with you forever. Just deal with it and it'll get over fast." Said his friend.

"I don't care! He's only into music and dancing! He's such a goody too shoes! Like, why can't he be bad once in a while?!? It's annoying! HE'S annoying!!!" Jay shouted back.

Sungmin opened into the door, covering his face and went over to his friends.

"What's wrong?" Hyewon asked.

"I hate that Jay....." He mumbled.

The teacher walked in. "Good morning class. I hope you're all ready for the quiz. I'll give you a bit of time to review the notes kay?"

"Ne~"

Jay looked over to Sungmin hoping that he'll help him but Sungmin ignored him. The teacher looked at them. "Sungmin, I believe you will tutor Jay today?"

Sungmin didn't look at her.

 

 

The next day, the teacher handed Jay his quiz grade. "I don't know how you can fail with Sungmin tutoring you.

Jay looked up. "He's not tutoring me anymore."

The teacher looked up. "Oh. He's not here today either."

Suddeny, the door opened loudly.

Jay looked at the boy who walked in. "S-SUNGMIN?!?" He was all different. He had red streaks in his hair, messy shirt, ripped pants, and....

"Sungmin! Are you chewing gum?!" The teacher squinted her eyes.

Sungmin cocked his head to the side and chewed loudly making the noise hit the teacher.

The teacher was surprised. "Out of all people, I didn't know you will be chewing gum in school! Spit it out."

Sungmin spat out the gum to the trash can but it missed and eventually got stuck on the wall. "Happy now?"

The teacher was furiated. "GET TO YOUR SEAT!"

When he said down Jay leaned over. "Wow....You look.....different."

Sungmin didn't look at Jay. "Mind your own business."

 

When dismissal, Jay walked over to Sungmin. "So when are you coming over?"

"How bout never? Is never good for you?!" Sungmin shouted.

"What's wrong? Why are you yelling at me?"

"Don't act stupid with me. I know what you said to tweetle-dum and tweetle-dummer. Just because I've never gotten trouble doesn't mean that that give you the right to talk bad about me. You don't know me so shut your mouth saying you do. And if you hate me tutoring me so much then just say it and get a new one so I don't have to tutor you anymore because I'm just too obnoxious to you." Sungmin grabbed his books and left.

"Sungmin wait!"

But he didn't stop and kept walking. 

 

It was Saturday and Jay had nothing to do. "Why did I say those things about him. Without him, I'll fail this year."

Sungmin was on his bed listening to his ipod on his speaker.

You Don’t Know Me, You Don’t Know Me.
You Don’t Know Me, You Don’t Know Me, So, Shut Up, Boy.
So, Shut Up, Boy.
So, Shut Up, Shut Up.

You couldn’t say a thing in front of me, but you could talk badly about me behind my back. I’m dumbfounded.

Hello, Hello, Hello.
It seems like the first time, time, time you’ve seen a girl like me.
Why do you judge me?
Are you afraid of me, perhaps?

On the outside, I’m a Bad Girl.
On the inside, I’m a Good Girl.
You don’t even know me well, you only look at me from the outside.
I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl.

When I dance, I’m a Bad Girl.
When I love, I’m a Good Girl.
When you watch me dance, you become mesmerized, but are you done after you watch?
I find your hypocrisy to be funny because you point at me.

These kind of clothes, this kind of hair, a girl who does these kind of dances is obvious.
You’re even more obvious.

Hello, Hello, Hello.
If you don’t have any confidence, go to the back, back, back.
You just need to step back.
Why do you keep making noise?
Don’t you know that your heart can clearly be seen?

On the outside, I’m a Bad Girl.
On the inside, I’m a Good Girl.
You don’t even know me well, you only look at me from the outside.
I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl.

When I dance, I’m a Bad Girl.
When I love, I’m a Good Girl.
When you watch me dance, you become mesmerized, but are you done after you watch?
I find your hypocrisy to be funny because you point at me.

I’m looking for a man who can handle me.
I’m looking for a real man, not a man who acts like one through words.
Isn’t there a man who won’t make me anxious because he overflows with confidence?
So that I can be me, so that I can watch him freely from afar?

On the outside, I’m a Bad Girl.
On the inside, I’m a Good Girl.
You don’t even know me well, you only look at me from the outside.
I find your gaze to be funny because you see me as a pitiful girl.

When I dance, I’m a Bad Girl.
When I love, I’m a Good Girl.
When you watch me dance, you become mesmerized, but are you done after you watch?
I find your hypocrisy to be funny because you point at me.

You Don’t Know Me, You Don’t Know Me.
You Don’t Know Me, You Don’t Know Me, So, Shut Up, Boy.
So, Shut Up, Boy.
So, Shut Up, Shut Up.