I hope when you grow up, you'll find someone you'll love forever

Music and Sports

  5183107391_be14160dd1_z_thumb.jpg209354677.jpg?w=600&h=399

 

 

 

"Alright. What's "12x + 18y - 6"?"

Jay stared at Sungmin. ".......You expect me to answer a math problem right after we made out?"

Sungmin looked at Jay. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. I'm only thinking about you right now." Jay smirked.

Sungmin blushed. "You're planning on making out again right?"

Jay nodded.

Sungmin's phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hello? Sungmin? It's Chanmi."

"Hi noona. What's up?"

"I need you to do a favor."

"What is it?"

"Can you take care of Kyungsan for a moment? I need to go to my part time job."

"Sure." He looked at Jay. "Can I bring my friend?"

"Of course."

"Ok. I'll meet you by your house. Bye."

"Bye~"

Sungmin hung up and looked at Jay. "That was my cousin. She needs me to babysit her baby brother."

Jay chuckled. "Awww my boyfriend already knows how to take care of kids~"

Sungmin blushed. "Shut up!"

Jay chuckled again. "Alright. Let's go."

 

At Chanmi's house. "Sungmin! You're here!" She came down the stairs holding the baby. Kyungsan saw Sungmin and immediately wanted him to carry him. "Sun~~~" he said as he stretched out to him.

Sungmin smiled. "Kyungsan! Did you miss hyung?" He carried Kyungsan.

Chanmi handed Sungmin a list. "Alright. Everything's here. I gotta go. Bye~"

Sungmin waved. "Bye~" He looked at Kyungsan. "Say Bye Bye to noona." Kyungsan looked Sungmin and then at Chanmi. "Bye-Bye." He waved cutely.

"Bye Kyungsan-ah~" She waved and left.

Jay looked at the baby. "He's cute. He also has a cute eye-smile." He shook Kyungsan's hand. "Hi there."

Kyungsan stared at Jay for a moment tumblr_lh5b8szrZQ1qcek8eo1_400.gif  and then snuggled onto Sungmin.

Sungmin chuckled. "I guess he's shy."

"Can I hold him?" Jay asked.

"Sure. Here." Sungmin said as he handed Jay the baby.

Kyungsan looked at Jay and then smiled.  comelll.JPG

"Aing~" He said cutely as he played with Jay's face.

Sungmin chuckled. "Let's go upstairs." He said as they headed up to the room.

Jay handed Kyungsan back to Sungmin. "I'm not used to babies."

Sungmin chuckled. "Kyungsan~here's a teddy bear." He said as he showed it to the baby.

Kyungsan laughed and grabbed the bear.

Jay sat next to Sungmin with his arm around him. "Sungmin ah~ When he falls asleep. Wanna make out?"

Sungmin looked at Jay. "You just won't quit will you?"

Jay smirked and carried Sungmin onto his lap.

Sungmin looked at Jay. "What are you doing?"

Jay chuckled. "What. I can't hold onto my lover?"

Sungmin laughed. "Alright. BUT only after he falls asleep."

"Yes!" Jay cheered out loud.

Kyungsan looked at them without a clue what's happening, still holding onto his teddy bear.

Jay looked at Kyungsan and smiled. "Kyungsan ah~Isn't Sungmin hyung just cute? I hope when you grow up, you'll find someone you'll love forever."

Kyungsan still had no idea what's going on but he smiled only because Jay smiled.

Sungmin locked his arms on Jay's neck. "Awwww You'll love me forever?" He smiled.

Jay smiled at Sungmin. "Duh." and kissed him.

Sungmin flirt slap Jay. "Yah! Not in front of Kyungsan!"

Jay looked at the floor. "Do you....smelled that?" He sniffed the air and Kyungsan started crying.

Sungmin picked up the baby and headed to the bathroom and Jay followed. "Yah! He pooped!"