I need you to tutor Jay

Music and Sports

"Argh! I failed again!" Jay slammed his fists on his desk. The teacher turned to him. "I'm sorry Jay but if you fail another one, I'm going to find a tutor for you." Jay rolled his eyes and then looked at Sungmin. He was writing something until he noticed him and turned around. Jay sighed. He hadn't had a nice talk with Sungmin after he had called him weird.

After class, Jay tried to call Sungmin but the Principal had called him out into the hallway. "What's this about?" Jay asked.

"Your mother called and asked to find you a tutor." The principal stared at him with his wrinkly face.

"Who?!?" Jay asked in shocked.

"We're still trying to find out who's the best for you." The teacher replied.

Just then, Sungmin came out of the classroom to wash his hands and got surprised when the 3 people stared at him.

"I was just going to give the office something." He said and took a step.

"Sungmin wait." The teacher stopped him and he turned around.

"Yes?" He asked nervously.

"You are going to be Jay's tutor." His teacher said with a smile.

Both Sungmin and Jay were shocked. "WHAT?!?!"

"Principal Wynard," she continued, "This is Choi Sungmin. The top student in the class."

"Hello there." said the principal. "I see you will be tutoring Jay. Best of Luck." He patted Sungmin and left to his office while the teacher went back to the classroom while Sungmin stared at the floor. Not wanting to look at Jay.

Jay stompped his foot. "ARGH! I can't believe them! Can't they at least get someone hot?!? Now I'm stuck with this kid." Jay said as he pointed to Sungmin.

Sungmin stared at Jay and then slapped him but not to hard. "Grow up! You think I want this too?! You think I wanna waste my time to tutor you just because you too dumb to study yourself?!" He wiped his tears and went back into the class.

When school ended, the teacher had called Sungmin and Jay out again. "Sungmin, I hope you will tutor Jay well." She smiled and dismissed them. Jay kept walking and Sungmin followed him. "We're going to my house since there will be no interruptions and get this over with." Jay demanded.

"Whatever." Sungmin said coldly.

 

"Mom! I'm home! And I bought my tutor that YOU requested!" Jay shouted as he took off his shoes.

"Oh! You must be the tutor! Wow! You're so young! How old are you?" Mrs. Jeon greeted Sungmin.

"I-I'm 16." He answered.

"16? You're younger than Jay? Wow. You must be very smart."

Sungmin smiled and bowed. "Thank you."

"Mom, we'll be in my room." Jay said as he walked up the stairs with Sungmin.

"Alright. I made a snack and I'll be going to work now kay?"

"Kay!"

In Jay's room, it was filled with games, and sports. He quickly took out his PSP and starting playing it.

"Jay? We're suppose to be studying." Sungmin reminded.

"Yeah Yeah Yeah. Are you serious? You actually want to go along?" He said, his eyes not leaving the game.

Sungmin sighed. "Yeah cause after it's done then it's done, I don't have to see you again."

Jay turned off his game and stared at Sungmin. "Fine. Let's Start."

 

After a few hours of studying, Jay got hungry anf his stomach grumbled. Sungmin looked at him from the paper and chuckled.

Jay blushed. "It's not funny that I'm hungry." Seeing Sungmin laugh made him blush more.

"You're right. It's not funny. That was hilarious." Sungmin said staring into Jay's eyes, making him blush more.

"W-Whatever, I'm getting something to eat." He said as he left downstairs.

Few minutes later, Sungmin came down. "Do you have a water bottle?"

Jay pointed at the fridge unable to speak with a mouthful of food.

"Kay." Sungmin walked to the fridge and took one. He chuckled when he saw Jay.

"What's so funny?" Jay said staring at Sungmin.

"You have a bit of mayo on your cheek." He said and chuckled again.

"Where?"

"There."

Jay couldn't find the spot and wiping everywhere.

Sungmin chuckled again. "It's right here." He said as he wiped it off for him.

Jay stared at him with his face blushing. "You didn't have to do that."

"But you---"

"Yeah I know I couldn't but you didn't have to help me! I could of wiped it off when I finish eating! My mom making me getting a tutor is enough and now we're acting like friends?! I don't even know you!" Jay shouted.

Sungmin stared at Jay's anger. "I was just trying to help but since you don't want me to then fine!" He shouted back as he walked back up to the room and came down with his stuff. "It's getting late. I'm going home."