Not off to a good start

Music and Sports

"Dammit! I failed again! Argh!" Jay had bursted out loud in class when the teacher had passed him his test paper. He slammed his desk and accidently dropped his pencil and rolled on the floor. "Oh! Sungmin? Can you get my pencil for me?" He asked the younger yet, same aged boy next to him.

Sungmin looked on the floor and picked up the pencil. "Here." He said emotionlessly.

"Thanks." He said back but throughout the whole period, they said nothing else to each other.

 

The bell rang and everyone stretched as the teacher left the room.

"It's finally lunch time." Jay cheered to his best friend, Dongho, as he stretched out his arms.

"Yeah. I'm so tired." Dongho replied, also stretching.

The class heading outside after lunch to have recess.

"Sungmin ah~sit down. Aren't you hot under the sun?" Sungmin's best friend,Jeongmin, had asked him.

Sungmin laughed as he sat down next to him. "I'm so tired." He yawned.

Jeongmin chuckled. "Yeah. You and everyone else maknae~"

Sungmin looked at Jeongmin. "Yah. Just because my birthday is in Decemeber and yours in January, doesn't mean I'm the maknae. We're the same age."

Jeongmin laughed. "Yeah. By the time you were born, I was twelve months old and could already walk and you still couldn't even see yet."

Sungmin pouted. "Do you have to be that honest?"

Jeongmin chuckled. "Anyway, You know the kid Jay who sits next to you?" Sungmin nodded. "Yeah~He's soo annoying. How can you even sit by him?" Jeongmin continued.

Sungmin looked up. "Well, He doesn't annoying me. But we hardly talk to each other sooo....yeah."

Suddenly, a soccor ball quickly hurled towards Sungmin. But Sungmin quickly defended himself by standing on his hands and hurled his feet and kicked the ball back.

 Kazemon  (Don't ask about the picture! It was the only one I could find from what I was describing when Sungmin kicked the ball.)

 

Sungmin got up and saw it belong to Jay whom had a shocked face on.

"Wow. That was cool!" He applauded. "Wanna play soccor with us? You can be on my team."

Sungmin smiled and shooked his head. "No thanks. I'm not the sporty type."

Jay stared at Sungmin. "You're weird."

Sungmin's eyes fired on Jay. "You think I'm weird?"

Jay nodded with disgust. "Yeah~"

Sungmin used his flexibility to get to Jay faster and show off to him. (Like what F(x)'s Victoria can do.) "Why do you think I'm weird?"

Jay looked at him. "Cause if you hate sports then what do you like? Girly stuff?" Jay laughed along with his other friends.

"I never said I HATED sports. I only said that I'm not into them." Sungmin said as he glared at Jay and left.

But Jay stopped him. "Then do you like?"

Sungmin turned his head but not facing Jay. "Music and Dancing." He said as he took a step.

"Gosh you're so solid."Jay huffed.

Sungmin chuckled. "That's why that THAT's my nickname."