Let's Study!

Music and Sports

 Jeon_Jihwan_jay_d_na__10032010030411.jpg       50263_156529087717364_1534596_n.jpg

 

 

 

"That was fun! Let's compete again!" Sungmin suggested as he tugged Jay's arm.

Jay panted. "I'm tired already!"

"C'mon! Please! Just once!!! Please!" Sungmin tried to get Jay up but he was too heavy.

Jay chuckled. "After I get my energy back."

Sungmin pouted. "Fine~"

Jay looked at Sungmin. "But I'm gonna win cause I'm better than you." He joked.

Sungmin looked at Jay. "Yeah right! I can totally beat you!" He chuckled.

"No you can't~" Jay said back.

"Yeah I can!" Sungmin shouted.

"No you can't~

"Yes I---" But Sungmin was cut off when Jay pulled Sungmin into a hug.

"About the other day." He began. "I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean it."

Sungmin blushed at the contact. "K-Kay."

Then, Jay went closer to Sungmin, making their noses touch and closer. Sungmin closed his eyes and felt warm lips on his. They had their first kiss.

 

The next day in class, Sungmin went back to normal. He was the same, cute one again.

Jay looked at Sungmin. "You're cute again."

Sungmin blushed and chuckled. "It feels good to be back again." He smiled at Jay, making him blush.

The teacher walked in. "Alright class. Please take your seats. Now, I hope you guys alrighty knew about the school's anniversairy this week and that we'll be holding the sports day"

The said in unison. "Ne~"

The teacher smiled. "Then I'll be giving you the orders of the games. Hyewon, Please hand these out." She handed Hyewon the papers.

Sungmin recieved it and scan through the news. "Jay~Look!" He showed it to Jay and he smiled.

"I am sooo aiming for the sports." Jay decided.

Sungmin chuckled. "Then I'll be in the music competions." 

 

At dismissal Jay and Sungmin was walking home to Jay's house. "Why can't we just skip the tutoring?!" Jay whined.

"Cause then you'll fail the year." Sungmin answered.

Jay smiled. "I won't fail if you're my tutor." He pulled Sungmin into a hug and kissed him on the lips.

Sungmin chuckled. "I thought you said we can't kiss until we finished tutoring."

Jay smirked. "You though wrong then." He kissed Sungmin again.

"Alright." He kissed back.

 

At Jay's house, he pulled Sungmin into his room. "So what are you teaching me today?"

Sungmin took out his books. "Well....There's math, science, history and a lot more."

Jay frowned. "That much?"

Sungmin nodded. "What did you think?"

Jay smirked. "I thought we could do this first." He laid on Sungmin on the bed and starting kissing him again.

Sungmin locked his arms over Jay's neck and could feel the warm lips and couldn't resist but kiss back. "We're suppose to be studying."

Jay broked the kiss and smirked. "Don't act like you don't want to kiss me. I know you wana~"

Sungmin blushed. "Do you wanna kiss or talk?"

Jay smirked. "That's what I thought." He leaned closer and kissed Sungmin again.

Sungmin slipped his hand underneath Jay's shirt. Jay was surprised and broke the kiss. "Wow. I didn't know you were this naughty."

Sungmin smirked. "At this point, do you want me to be good or bad?"

Jay chuckled. "Alright then." He continued kissing him and he Sungmin's thigh, making Sungmin chuckle and moan as he ruffled through Jay's hair.

Just then, downstairs, the door opened. "Jay~I'm home!"

Sungmin looked at Jay. "We should stop. Your mom can find out."

Jay nodded as he got off of Sungmin. "Let's study.