no way!

Music and Sports

"C'mon! Please! I did it on Changjo's and my second date! Please! My boyfriend loved it when I wore it!"  Minwoo jumped up and down begging for Sungmin to crossdress.

Sungmin shook his head. "No way! There is no way I'm gonna wear a dress!"

Minwoo jumped again. "Come on! What would Jay think?"

Sungmin stopped and then blushed. I WOULD be kinda cute in a dress....Jay would definately like it. "Argh! Alright fine! But you're dressing up too!"

Minwoo smiled as he put his hand on Sungmin's shouler. "You made a wise choice, my friend."

Sungmin chuckled. "Stop the dramatic scene. Where are we gonna get dresses?"

Minwoo smirked. "Follow me!" He grabbed Sungmin wrist and walked into the school theater room.

When they walked into the dressing room, Minwoo squelled at all the dresses. "OMG! I can't pick which one! Changjo would love any of them! Sungmin! Which one are you choosing?"

Sungmin shrugged. "I don't know. Not a fancy one though."

Minwoo chuckled and held out a dress infront of Sungmin. "Here! This!"

Sungmin stared at the dressn with surprise. "No way! I won't wear this one!"

Minwoo chuckled. "I bet Jay would like it~"

Sungmin blushed at the thought. "Argh! I hate you!" He grabbed the dress and went to the dressing room.

Minwoo laughed. "Love you too~" He chuckled.

 

"Argh! I can't lose!"Jay grunted in a middle of a wrestling match with Changjo.

Changjo clenched his teeth together. "I must win!"

The teacher yawned and checked his watch. "Guys. You've been like this for 15 minutes! Just give in as a tie!"

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped round Changjo's waist. "Cupcake! Look!"

Changjo let go of Jay's hand and turned around. "What is it? I'm in a westling---" His mouth dropped when he stared at Minwoo.

"Wow~" Jay said emotionlessly.

Minwoo twirled arounds in his dress. He had on a pink, sluggy dress that went up to his thighs.

 

(A/N : Minwoo is wearing Raina's dress. :D)  after-school-happy-pledis-love-raina.jpg

 

Jay looked around. "Where's Sungmin? I thought he was with you."

Minwoo smirked. "Oh~Sungmin? Don't you mean...PRINCESS?"

Sungmin stepped out to the party and everyone's mouth fell right open. Jay looked at Sungmin from top to bottom. Sungmin blushed as he held down his dress. "Stop looking at me like that~" He whined as he covered up his skinny thighs by holding down the dress.

 

He had on a long, red dress that went up to his thighs.

(A/N: Sungmin's wearing Nana's dress. <3)  3164-yn6085vxwj.jpg

 

"Stop looking at me!!! The wind is picking up!" He whined.

Jay swallowed. "W-Wow....Sungmin....You look hot...."

Sungmin blushed as he continued to cover up his thighs. "T-Thanks...." He turned around to glare at Minwoo but saw only him and Changjo having a heated make out session and Changjo was rubbing Minwoo's thighs up and down.

He turned back to Jay, who smirked. "Wanna do that too?" He smirked.