BYE!!!!!!

Music and Sports

Still in his dress, Sungmin kept tugging down the red sheets, trying not to let the wind pick it up. Some boys would stare at him now and then but Jay would glare them off. Minwoo seemed to be comfortable with the dress. He and Changjo can't stop making out.

Jay stared down at his lover, who was blushing madly. "Yeobo~Stop blushing. It's not embarassing, you look pretty hot with it."

Still red, Sungmin stared into Jay's eyes and then turned away. "Yeah I know. Just that I don't want the wind to pick up." Sungmin felt a breeze and noticed Minwoo. "Yah! Minwoo! Your dress!"

Minwoo broke the kiss and quickly held down his thighs. "Argh! Stupid wind!" Although his front of covered, his bottom was kinda flowing.

Changjo chuckled. "Minwoo-ah. You're ."

Minwoo looked at his lover and then blushed. "Yah! Don't look!" He moved his hands to his back but his front started flowing. "Argh! Stop it!"

Changjo blushed at Minwoo's quick flash of white, milky thighs. "W-WOW. I didn' tknow you thighs were this y." he lifted up his dress and stared at his thighs.

Minwoo flirt slapped Changjo on the arm. "Yah! ert! STOP!"

Changjo smirked. "C'mon Minwoo." He leaned closer to Minwoo's ear and whispered. "I've seen you before so why are you embarassed?"

Minwoo blushed at the contact. "But there people looking."

Changjo looked around and smirked when he turned back to Minwoo. "Don't worry. "I'll solve that problem." He lifted Minwoo up and carried him into the school.

 

Sungmin watched Changjo carry Minwoo into the school. "What are they up to?"

Jay stared at them and shrugged. "Probably up to something dirty."

Sungmin giggled. "Alright then." He rested head on Jay's shoulder. "Can I take off the dress now?"

Jay smirked. "Not yet." He got up and carried Sungmin to a corner.

Sungmin raised a brow. "What are you doing?"

Jay smirked again. "I wanna make out with you since you have that hot dress on."

Forgetting that he still had the dress, Sungmin blushed. "Alright but don't ruin it! It's from the theater club."

Jay chuckled. "Alright. I'll try."

Sungmin raised a brow. "You'll TRY?"

Jay sighed and then smiled. "Alright. I won't." He began kissing Sungmin tenderly.

Sungmin locked his arms around Jay's neck while Jay locked his aound Sungmin's waist.

 

After they had finally stopped their session, it was 15 minutes before summer vacation starts.

Sungmin couldn't help but stare at the ground. "I'll really miss you over the summer." He said to Jay.

Jay looked at the shorter boy. "It's gonna be alright. Summer vacation is gonna be over in a flash and you'll be back into my arms."

Sungmin looked up and smiled. "I love you."

Jay smiled back. "I love you too."

 

15 minutes left and everyone left with saying goodbyes. Sungmin prepared to get home since he'll be going over to Jeollo-do over the summer and get packed. He kissed Jay when he had walked him home.

"Bye Jay~~~Love you! Don't you dare forget me when I get back!" He shouted from his doorway.

Jay smiled. "I love you too! The next time I see you, you better be in my arms!"

"Bye!~~~I'll miss you!"

"Bye~~~!!! <3"
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was this story? Don't worry. This is only the beginning. The sequel is next! Get ready! Cause that's when the big problem comes up! Until next time, Bye! <3 :D

My whole love was a lie.... [M]