Victory

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VICTORY

WARNING: (not really lol) SLIGHTLY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD AND MAY CONTAIN SPELLING ERRORS. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE BUT OTHER THAN THAT, ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER :)

Kris, who tried his best to look and act innocent, took a couple of steps back.

"18 years old yet you are so naive." the unknown took a step out of the dark shade and into the light. Not rushing to take off his black leather gloves and his overcasted mask-cloth, it revealed to be Toshikasu.

Kris didnt want to show any emotion. His piercing gaze showed no mercy and intimidation.

"You dont think I actually fell for that, dont you?" Kris starred scornfully, the way the corners of his lips turned into a perceptive smirk.

He was armed, and so were Toshikasu and his men. One bulky male didnt hesitate to stop Kris from pulling a out a weapon. However Kris has quick reflex skills that Toshikasu taught him unfortunatly not knowing that some day Kris would take it for granted and use it against his own side.

Kris swifted out a 2 pistols he has obtained, one on each hand, grasping on it tightly, aiming both guns at him and only him.

None of the men.

The light was a bit dim, however the lighting was good enough for Toshikasu to see that it was a gun, a gun that has been embellished in pure gold with the writing on the side that had been carved with the utmost detail.

"I've taught you well." he nods with an impressive gaze, knowing those were his own two guns he had a held of 2 seconds ago.

"Well enough to kill you?" Kris threatend, remaining his penetrating stare.

"You must be joking." Toshikasu scoffed, staying calm.

"What if I wasnt." Toshikasu expected a move from Kris, but Kris didnt move, he waited.

Without a doubt, Kris put his trust on Tao, and he was right, he arrived just on time.

Fearlessly, Tao leaped out of the airvent from above, head first, targetting one of the body guards. He took a grasp at his shoulders and straight away did some kind of martial arts technique on him.

Nothing physical, but it was ancient, a way of paralysing the persons body for a short period of time for them to pass out. Quiet but incredibly painful.

The next guard had his eyes on Tao, ready to attack, Kris was near, he wouldnt let that happen. ~ Instead, he took care of him. Giving him the old knock out by one punch.

Remember, Kris was once one of them against his own will, he knew all the guards Toshikasu hired, how they think and how they plan.

Dealing with the rest of the con men, Kris and Tao handled it, but it wasnt enough to stop Toshikasu from escaping.

Tao fought hard, it was described that not many were there but more kept coming and going. Wasting their energy, they didnt give up in any circumstances.

Kris is known to be a breathtaking defender, attacking is one weakness. - Only when he is empty handed, however guns isnt what he specialise in; he is inexperianced with them. The only strength right now was defending.

Tao is the best fighter in EXO, with and without weapons, one of the strongest aswell. He's unbelievably incredible with his attacking skills.

The two fit like a puzzle. With Kris defending the both of them and Tao doing what hes best at, they made a great team.

The pistols were a great use to Kris, a solid, an object he could hit the opponents with with great force, enough for them to bleed endlessly but still able to breathe.

Bones were broken, snapped and maybe even played with. Blood was shed and poured. But that didnt stop them from doing what they were supposed to do.

Once the room was emptied, with noone but them two standing, they knew they could rely on TOP to find out where Toshikasu ran away to.

STAIRS

TOP knew himself that he was late to arrive. His body became paralysed when he heard someone coming down his way. It was time to think fast, there was window right next to him. No other options but to climb out and stand by the ledge without getting caught.

The wind gradually became violent. He was flat against the wall, standing on the ledge right next to the window. Knowing that the person is near, he held his breath, hoping that his long clothed jacket wont flap about infront of the window, blowing his cover.

The heavy breathing of the unknown ran straight past, TOP leaned forward to get a good sight of his back view. He had to be carefull, he was on a ledge, one slight mistake, he could fall off and thats the end of him.

The backview of the unknown male had the features of Toshikasu and thats when he knew that was him.

TOP had a few tricks up his sleeve. ~ Powder.

He was more than cautious when he walked inside the building. The first thing he did was take out a container full of white powder.

Simply, he sprinkled it onto the floor and further ahead of him to get a good sense of Toshikasu's foot prints.

He walked down a few staircases slowly until the third staircase, something caught his eye out the window.

Someone of a small figure sprinting his way outside. He was spotted easily by TOP.

Quickly, he dialed Kris on his phone.

"Hello?" Kris answered right away, knowing it would be relevant.

"If you're by a window on the east of the building, look outside, Toshikasu is making a run. I'm going to run after him, looks like hes heading to another location. Possibly where your mother is held captive. I'll update you when I can later. Right now, go look for clues."

"Alright, thanks." Kris hung up first.

Fortunatly, Kris and Tao were in the east of the building and it wasnt difficult to spot a window on the far side. They were high above, they looked down at the scenery to see Toshikasu dashing off to somewhere.

They keep observing until they lost track of him. 

Later, they see TOP bounce out of the building. In this case, the window on the 2nd floor. He safely landed which was lucky for all three of them. Putting their trust on TOP, they gave him the responsibility of following Toshikasu.

In the meantime, the two walked back up to the fighting area to scan the guards' bodies. Was there anything they could find?

STREET

Beijing, China was anticipated to be crowded but not in this case. It was mutual, usual, just like South Korea. A normal amount of people, this was an advantage. Getting into the city, Toshikasu stopped running and walking like a normal person would be, but he was easy to percieve by TOP. Toshikasu was the only person in the street wearing all black everything. Of course he'd stand out.

Keeping low key, TOP placed his hands in his pocket staying cool, so he wouldnt be able to blow his cover.

TOP could see right through him, just like how Toshikasu could see right through TOP. They both had a thought about TOP following him.

Hence the long walk around the city, going round in a circle. TOP wasnt stupid.

One time, he was close enough to put the tracking device on Toshikasu, prowling, he never got caught, never did, never will.

TOP wanted a little fun, this is the reason Toshikasu and him were walking around in a circle, he wanted to follow him, so he could run out of breath. People would find this boring but it amused him.

Once he got bored, he sat at a local bench, taking out a small device to see where he was heading. He looked suspicious with an unknown device in his hands in a community where people do their shopping.

Hiding it would be even more obvious.

So he tried to make it as quick as possible by taking quick glances each time before hiding it again.

It finally came to a time when Toshikasu stayed in one place. 

Bingo.

TOP obtained the address.

Once again, he took out his phone to text Kris the address, they decided to meet there.

UNKNOWN

TOP was near, all he did was walk there calmly. Kris and Tao took a taxi, perfectly, the three arrived at the same time.

The buulding looked the same as the last one. Almost exact. A replica.

Tao notified TOP what the two found whilst they had a little look around the guards.

Lucky for them three, they gained three tranquilizer guns. Each of their own. 

They didnt want to jump into the scene again and end up fighting. They decided to stick as a team and enter all at once.

With the help of the tracking device, they walked with no problem.

Getting nearer by the door, screams of pain and agony were heard from a distance.

And thats when they know that Kris' mother was definatly there.

Being threatened, abused and tortured. 

The door had a window. ~ One advantage and disadvantage. You can see what is happening, but they can see you.

They were aware they had to be vigilant.

Peeking up, only Toshikasu was there, and three other guards. 

Kris knew they were highly trained, trained in strength, but martial arts? This is when the tranquiliser guns come in, no need to go close to the men but to aim precisely.

Having enough, Kris turned the door knob clockwise whilst leisurely opening the door, hoping it wouldnt creak.

Noticing Toshikasu walk out the other way, Kris aimed at one of the body guards as for Tao and TOP, they did the same.

The men had a formation around Kris' mother. A triangle was formed around her.

"1." Kris lead to count his team into pulling the trigger.

"2." Tao continued.

"3." TOP finished.

SUCCESS!

The three were sucessfully punctured by the tranquilers.

One in the neck, the other on the knee and the last on his shoulder.

Kris' mother was feeling queasy and fragile at this time. And Kris could see that.

Scars were cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter