Decamp

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DECAMP

The wind blew straight into the room they were in, it blew CLs hair everywhere which covered her face, the wind was also getting in the enemys eyes, which they found difficult to see properly, CL was aware of this, she turned around to see Dara and D.O still unconcious. There was no time, she found sharp peice of glass on the floor and slit Daras bare leg, this forced her to wake up in shock, same with D.O. A man got a hold of CL by her back but she reacted by getting a hold of her empty chair. She nudged her way out of the mans arms, lifted the chair, turned around and smashed it with great force on his head which made him drop down to the floor, unknown if he was dead or still alive. The wind was making Toshikasu's eyes watery, CL quickly untied Chanyeols arms that were tied to the chair so that he can untie Dara and D.O while she deals with the other men.

It became difficult when more mean appeared to support Toshikasu, they formed a circle around CL, one tired to stop Chanyeol but CL easily stopped him by simply throwing the peice of glass she had earlier to the flesh of his neck, the cut on his neck was fatal and can cause death. When the men circled CL, she tried to look out for Toshikasu as he exited laughing, but she couldnt see him as they were moving in on her. CL reacted quickly by doing a high quick to the man infront of her, hitting his chin with the tip of her feet causing him to do a backflip that was controlled by her. One man grabbed her shoulder, she grabbed his hand in a flash and twisted it, he moaned at how much it hurt as she held his hand twisted behind his back, she was still holding onto him when she heard the running of footsteps coming behind her. She ducked knowing that they were going to jump on her or do a high kick, when she ducked, the man she had a hold of, was burried onto the damaged cheap wooden floor. This was because she smashed his face in so deep that it broke the floor. She left him and went over to the man that attempted to jump on her. 

She grabbed his collar and held him high up, he was weak because he injured himself when he missed CL. She pinned him against the wall with her tight and strong grip with one hand. Another man came after her, she didnt dare to turn her face to that direction but kept glarring at the man she pinned against the wall. She stuck her free hand out before the man behind her could attack, she hands landed right onto the mans neck, she forcefully pinned him against the wall too, strangiling him. She had two men infront of her. Her left hand that was strangiling him to death against the wall and another that was pinned with his collar. The guy that was being strangled was slowly turning purple, he was suffering the torture CL is putting him in as the pain crept up on his life. She didnt do anything but give her famous death glares, waiting for the man on the left to finish his slow and painful death.

Dara got out of her chair and looked at the cut on her leg that CL gave her, it was stinging really bad. She looked over at Chanyeol who was releasing D.O from his chair, she took a glance at CL who had the two last men pinned onto the wall, she knew her leader had it covered so she went to help Chanyeol. She knelt down beside D.O who had his eyes half open, half closed. "Yah, D.O" she called to get his attention. Chanyeol finally untied the rope and stood up waiting for D.O to stand up aswell, but all that happened was his eyes gradually closing, then his head flopped down as if he lost conciousness. Dara looked at him worridly, she lifted his head and slapped him. "D.O, get a hold of yourself!" she raised her voice but his eyes were still shut and his head was heavy to keep on holding. Chanyeol lifted D.O up and carried him, the three went up to CL who was still dealing with the two men.

"Noona, D.Os still unconcious after the cut." Chanyeol informed her.

"Get out of here and go back to base, Dara will you." she ordered, not taking her eyes off the two men.

"But I dont have a knife!" Dara panicked.

"Then find one!" CL raised her voice, Dara flinched a bit, she decided not to argue back, thinking that CL will get even more angry since shes busy.

The three exited quietly as CL would not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter