Combat

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COMBAT

"So you did hear some of it? As I expected." The guy took a step closer to Bom, the light showed only his bottom half, Bom scanned that part and noticed the shoes he was wearing, she knew those shoes anywhere.

"You got what you wanted, now let YG go." Bom said in a fierce tone.

Unexpectedly the man started laughing. "Im afraid I cant do that." Those words made the girls focus even more. "Get her." He said calmly in Japanese.

Suddenly 2 male looking bodies came out of the dark wearing all black and covered everything but there eyes. Bom took out her twin guns in a matter of seconds while CL got into her position.

The guy that was in combat with CL made the first move by aiming for her hips with his thigh, CLs quick reflexis came in handy as she dodged out of the way, she went down on the floor and tripped up the person with her legs as fast as she could so that she could also hurt him. As she got up, the guy also got up aswell. CL performed a handstand which had her legs held up right into the air, she laid them on top of the guys shoulders and leaned forward so the person in black can land on his back. She succesfully did so, but it wasnt over yet, surprisingly he landed back on both his feet. He slashed his hand to hit CLs side face but she grabbed his wrist to stop him, he forcefully pulled his arm back and aimed for her face with a high kick but she ducked. He expected her to duck so when his leg was in midair behind CLs back he moved his leg and swiped it through CLs legs causing her to fall and land on her rear end. That move made it even between them. He was about to kick her on her flat stomach but she rolled over before he could do so, she quickly got up and started running to him before she could perform a high kick which could beat him unconcious. However he expected this from the moment she started running so before her feet could touch his face, he grabbed her ankle causing her to loose balance as she fell. She was very disappointed since this was the first time this happened when she performed that move, she didnt give up easily though. She stood up and started throwing some predictable punches that she knew he would stop her from doing, she kept repeating it so he could get used to the idea, once she realised he got used to it, she grabbed his wrist, twisted it and flipped him over. He lied on the floor coughing up blood. She knew he was done, she looked over at Bom who was still fighting, she knew Bom had it under control so she signalled Bom that she was going to find YG.

BOMS FIGHT

As Bom took out her Boms in a matter of seconds, she noticed CL wasnt behind her back anymore, she was fighting against her opponent. Bom and her opponent was circling eachother very slowly, Bom didnt take her eyes off his moves, she was wondering when he will attack, not only that but she was multitasking looking at his st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter