Training 1/3

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INTENSE TRAINING 1/3

2NE1s DORM

"They've been gone for a while dont you think? Do you think Bom is in trouble?" Dara asked Minzy worridly as she cleaned the living room fidgety.

"Calm down unnie, they'll be back." 

"Awh, how can our dongsaeng be so calm at this time?" she said sweetly while she hugged Minzys head while she was sitting down and rolling her eyes.

Suddenly the door widely opened with a big bang as Bom carried YG on his left side while CL supported him on the right side. Quickly, Minzy and Dara joined in to help YG once they noticed the state he was in. They all safely placed him lying down on there sofa.

"Bom unnie, hes heating up." CL said as she checked his temperature on his forehead.

"Omo! Ill go get the kit!"

"No! Its okay!" YG interuppted. He began to cough uncontrollably. "Ill be going now." He lifted his upper body and made his way out for the door.

"Sajangnim, stay, we can take care of you for the night, you look like a wreck." Dara pleaded.

"Aniyo, im fine." He started coughing again.

"No, we insist!" Dara kept suggesting.

"I said im fine!" YG raised his voice as his back was facing all four members. He slowly made his way to the door until CL stopped him.

"Are you crazy?! You cant go back like that! What if you get hurt! Then what happens?!" CL wasnt afraid to let out her opinion. However YG couldnt care less, he ignored her and walked away.

"Oh, and by the way, be in YG building tommorow at 3" He ordered quietly, the girls didnt respond just because he might roar at them. Bom and CL couldnt figure out why he still wants them there after what just happened, the bodies would still be there wouldnt they? Who would dispose of them?

YG BUILDING: TRAINING ROOM

Both 2NE1 and EXO K both meet up in YGs training room, once the boys saw there noona, they all gave her a group hug about how haply they were to see her again, especially D.O since he was the closest to her. While the 10 of them waited for YG, they all sat down relaxed catching up on eachothers lives. CL didnt correspond with them, she was sat with them but wasnt communicating. She took out a mirror from her bag and looked at her, she couldnt recognise who she wss anymore, she looked like her old self, Lee Chaerin. The Lee Chaerin she left behind, right now its CL, the woman she wants to be. She took out her makeup pouch and started putting on eyeliner. She didnt care what YG said about how the girls should lighten up on there makeup, its what makes her her, she felt confident with it.

She admired her cat-like eyes in the mirror. Baekhyun who she didnt notice was standing behind her.

"Noona, you look different."

"Yes, this is how my eyes looked before, does it bother you?"

"No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter