Surrounded

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURROUNDED

NEXT MORNING: 11AM

Both Bom and Dara woke up late with messy hair, bad breathe and bad hygiene, they both knew what they were thinking,they both wanted to use the bathroom first, so they both ran at the same time, Bom pulled Daras shirt back making her in front, she bumped into Seungri and said sorry but ran again since Dara was catching up, Dara also did the same thing but in the end, Bom reached the toilet first leaving her out in the hallway alone. "Bom-ah you better hurry up, arrasso?" she said as she banged on the door.

"K!" Bom replied.

"Did she just 'K' me?" Dara felt insulted. Suddenly she jumped when Chanyeol tickled her sides. "Stop." she couldnt stop laughing then she reached the ground, thats when he stopped.

"How are you feeling?" Chanyeol asked as he held out his hand to help Dara up.

"About what?" 

"Last night." he answered but she couldnt remember. "Drinking? Crazy? Dory? Ring a bell?" 

"Omo!" is what came out of when a bunch of memories popped up in her head.

"Hows squishy doing?" he teased as he poked her belly button.

"Thats considered ." she grabbed his wrist as they both started laughing.

KITCHEN

Things were silent as CL had breakfast with Suho and Seungri. You could hear nothing unless one of the three was slurping onto there soup or munching on their food. "So, how long have you guys known eachother?" Suho tried to make a concersation.

"Since I started training." CL kept looking at her food and kept a pokerface.

He had nothing to say to keep the conversation going "Do you guys like eachother?" He accidentally blurted out, he had no idea what to say and he wanted to keep the conversation going.

CL kept silently looking at her food as Suho noticed Seungri taking glances at her. "Why would you ask such a thing?" Seungri looked at Suho straight in the eye.

"Pardon me for being rude." he excused himself, it was a difficult situation for him, it was a good thing that Kai and Minzy entered the scene just in time to stop the awkwardness.

"Minzy-ah, what have you been doing lately?" CL stopped eating to listen what her dongsaeng has to say.

Kai and Minzy sat down. "Ive been learning some fighting." she smiled.

"Oh really? Are you getting good?" CL smiled.

"I actually dont kn-" 

"Shes getting better by the minute" Kai interuppted.

"How do you know Kai?" CL turned to look at him grinning.

"Ive been teaching her." he smiled to himself.

HALLWAY

Outside 2NE1s room came out Bom who also saw Luhan and Xiumin walking.  "What else did she do Luge?" Xiumin smiled.

"Luge?" Bom started hysterically laughing. "Is that some kind of girly nickname?" she continued to laugh.

"Ge is chinese, we use it at the end of our names, it means older brother." Xiumin explained.

"But I thought your the eldest?" Bom looked confused.

"I know, but Luge likes it." Xiumin smiled as Bom began to laugh again.

Luhan ignored it. "How are you feeling?" 

Bom takes a step back looking suspicious. "Why are you asking?"

"Because you got crazy drunk last night." he chuckled and took a step closer to her leaning next to her ear. "Beyonce..." he whispered and backed up smirking.

Bom gasped at how she remembered. "Yah! That was not me!" she playfully hit him on the chest.

"Ouch!" he playfully complained and touched his chest. "Careful, you dont want to damage that part." he smirked.

"Bwoh?"

"Because you might damage your teddy bear." he winked. She rolled her eyes at the lame pick up line as he looked at her from head to toe, he noticed shes not wearing her usual shorts and clothes around the house, in fact it looked like she was going to go out. "Where are you going?" he folded his arms.

"To go sightseeing." Bom said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter