History II

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HISTORY II

DARA POV

YG recruited me 5 years ago to train for his new girl group, I was the first girl he has recruited and while he was looking for others, I had to train with Big Bang, I was really shy towards them but the leader, Jiyong, helped me with mh confidence and helped me to be myself around them. This pushed our relationship big time, we got closer and closer, I considered him my best friend, when he wasnt on any missions, we would hang out and get some ice cream and stuff best friends usually do. Then 2 months later YG recruited the other 3 girls which were Minzy,Bom and Chaelin. Of course they had to train with me and also with Big Bang, I became good friends with them aswell, we practically became sisters when we first met, we were glued together. This means I had less time with Jiyong, so I guess this made him feel left out. So after we got to know eachother a bit more, we had to train more with Big Bang, me and Jiyong were still best friends but I still kept hanging out with the girls. Another month went passed with me hardly talking to Jiyong, then one day, YG announced that Chaelin would be the leader, and since Jiyong is the leader of Big Bang, this means they would be spending more time with eachother, I didnt mind this of course since I still have my members. But once I had free time on my hands, Jiyong would reject me because he had to do some 'leader' stuff with Chaelin, its either that or a mission he has to do.

So basically a year went by, and I got distant from Jiyong, that was also the time 2NE1 finally stopped the training and started going on missions, you know big stuff. We had one mission with Big Bang once about  this crazy family, I was hoping me and Jiyong could get to know eachother again like before but he was really busy, fustrated even. He was really stress at that time since alot of things were going wrong, and some injured teammates. Even though it was a mission for us 2 teams,it was mostly handled by Jiyong and Chaelin, which kind of irritated me since we hardly did anything, not that I was jealous, I still love Chaelin like a sister. But when that mission was complete, Big Bang went straight onto another mission, which in my opinion I think they should of had a break since that mission took quite some time. Another year passed, and I felt like a stranger to him.

But some time around last year, we became close again, and I think I started to like him. I wanted to build a stronger relationship with him but YG published one day that Big Bang were going to do a very important mission which is going to be located in Malaysia, and usually when its abroad, it could take quite some time. So like a week before the boys left, I decided to confess to him.

LAST YEAR: YG BASE

"Jiyong!" I called his name before he turned around to face me, when he turned around, I saw CL behind him, they looked like they were discussing something important. So Im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter