Rats at night Part 2/2

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RATS AT NIGHT PART 2/2 

CCTV ROOM

Minzy was leading the room to the CCTV room even though she was only here for 6 hours, Baekhyun knew it more clearly but as they moved to the door of the CCTV room, Baekhyun was impressed.

"wow!you were only-" He was about to praise her but Minzy shut his lips together with her finger, she opened the door slowly and saw a secuirity guard sleeping on a chair infront of the cameras. They both crept in the room and stood infront of the man. Minzy took out some black gloves and gave a pair to Baekhyun to wear, Minzy took out a taser and tasered the sleeping secuirity gaurd to pass out.

"here." she gently gave Baekhyun a set of tools.

"whats this?"

"While I hack into the network, get out and take off my finger prints from the door knob."Minzy prdered, she sounded so proffesional infront of Baekhyun that he had no idea what she said so he looked at her cluelessly. "you do know how to take off fingerprints right?" Minzy asked but Baekhyun shook his head for a np, causing her to sigh, she took out a piece of paper from her backpack and handed it to him. "here, these are the instructions." He nodded quietly and got out to do so. Minzy sat on the seat and started to do her stuff in the amount of 30 seconds, she turned off all the cameras and deleted the footage of the team sneaking in. Baelhyun came back 5 minutes later with the fingerprint removed and sat down next to Minzy to check out the cameras to see if anyone they dont know is lurking around the halls.

The Halls: 0:15am

As soon as everyone agreed to CLs plan they all set off, CL and Suho and CL headed to the cafeteria and placed cameras on every corner, as they finished quickly they moved straight to the Dining area and main halls. 

"Try not to make it noticeable, we dont want anyone to notice them." CL said as she was standing on a ladder placing the camera next to the picture of the principle that was high in the wall, as she was about to get off she slipped causing her to fall, Suhos quick reflexis caught CL before she could touch the ground, she was in his arms. "errr, thanks." she thanked him awkwardly and got him off his arms, they continued to place cameras around the dining area and the main halls.

History Classroom: Ground Floor.

Dara and Chanyeol both headed the same direction together to the history classroom, Chanyeol was carrying his and her bags and also the bags full of cameras. Dara tried to open the door but it was locked shut, all the doors were locked shut, so again she took out the small

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter