Break Free

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAK FREE

AIR VENT

Baekhyun lead the other 2 boys, Sehun and Chanyeol through the airvent on the 8th floor as they tried to look for the exit. Chanyeol, who was the last one among the 3 almost passed another exit but he stopped to look at was happening below.

"Baekhyun! Sehun!" He whispered as he signalled them to come closer to take a look.

He pointed down at the room below where he spotted 3 men dress in black, guessing it was Toshikasu's men. "What about them?" Sehun whispered.

"If we attack, and knock them out succesfully, we can change into there clothes and make a clean getaway." Chanyeol smiled, but the 3 men below heard.

They all heard and looked up at the air vent and saw 3 shape outlines, they all took their guns out and started shooting at the cieling. Baekhyun and Chanyeol panicked as the bullet passed through the cieling even though they missed everytime. Sehun who was very quiet opened the door and jumped down like a ninja. The three guys stopped shooting for a moment and looked at him, they all looked at eachother and aimed their guns at him, from this point on it was 3 vs 1. Sehun silently held up his hands to surrender but he looked up to give Chanyeol a sign, then came Chanyeol swooping in and kicked one of the mens faces before he could touch the ground. The man fell backwards and hit his head on a nearby desk, making him unaware of the current situation. Before Baekhyun could enter, he was up in the airvent putting on eyeliner. "Hold on! Ill be down in a minute!" He shouted as the boys below were fighting eachother.

Sehun dodged a kick aimed at his waist but his opponent knew where he was going to move so he kicked the way where he was going to, Sehun felt a sudden pain in his stomach around the intestine area, and where his brain normally is because he got punched on the head because of the suffering. He fell down on his knees trying to breathe. His vision became blurry and he felt weak, everywhere. He heard Chanyeol calling his name from a distance but it started to fade, he looked up and saw his rival getting ready to smash his head with his gun, luckily Sehun had some energy left to dodge it by doing a forward roll. Chanyeol who was also fighting his opponent knocked him out for a bit, so Chanyeol grabbed a random water bottle from the desk and splashed it on Sehuns face, this made Sehuns vision a little better but he still felt weak. Sehun got up and made his way towards his opponent, his fist tightened as he went in for a jab on his rivals jaw. He fell down to the floor instantly and started coughing up red substance, not only that but his tooth came out. Sehun grabbed the guys gun and snapped it in half with his knee and threw it at him, he looked over at Chanyeol who was also finished. Then jumped in Baekhyun at the scene with thick eyeliner. "Im ready!" he spoke as he did a boxer like position, he looked around at the unconsious bodies on the floor and frowned. "You guys didnt leave me anything to have fun with." He sulked as the boys smirked patting his back.

The three boys came out of the room with completely different clothing, they changed into the mens clothes which was full black and covered everything but there eyes. As they were walking calmly through the hallway, they saw Tao beating up the life out of one of Toshikasu's gaurds, the three stood there looking at him with their jaws open. As soon as Tao stopped, he noticed there were 3 more standing before him, he started walking to them making them feel intimidated, he cracked his knuckles as a sign that they should be afraid, and they were. Chanyeol ran away grabbing Baekhyuns clothes while Sehun stood there looking into Tao's eyes, before Tao could make a move, Sehun first took off his mask showing his bright white hair and his milky clear face. Tao stopped to look at him and walked off leaving him there alone.

LEDGE OF THE BUILDING

Kai kept holding Minzy by giving her a piggyback, the guy they were trying to hide from on the ledge was still there since Kai can sense him. Kai kept leaning so hard onto the wall causing more pain to Minzys back, it was torture. Minzy couldnt take it anymore and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter