Patience

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PATIENCE

"So thats his name? Seung Hyun?" Luhan curiously asked to make sure.

"Choi Seung Hyun to be exact." GD laid back on his chair once he took the last bite out of his breakfast.

"But theyre acting like they are best friends again, why?" Luhan spoke loudly to himself not knowing GD heard.

"Its because she finally accepted his apology." GD smiled as his eyes were closed and his head leaning on the chair.

"You heard that?!" GD nodded. "When did she accept his apology?! Hes been here for less than 24 hours!"

"Alot can happen in less that 24 hours." GDs wise words had an affect on Luhan.

TRAINING ROOM

The training room in the base in Busan was alot different, sure they had a lot of space like the last one but this was full of weights, and excersising machines. Taeyang was doing the usual, the thing he does everyday of everymorning, exercise, he wants to keep his body toned; he was lifting 20kg dumbbells on both his hands lifting each of them at a slow pace as sweat was pouring down his face. On the other side is Kris jogging on a treadmill listening to music with his earphones, he didnt even know Taeyang was there. What caught Taeyangs attention was when Minzy came in with her training clothes with Kai, suddenly Taeyangs pace of lifting the dumbbells got faster. "Hi Taeyang." Minzy approached Taeyang and waved.

"Hello." He grunted as he placed the dumbbells on the ground. "You guys going to do some training?" 

"Yes." Minzy replied.

"What kind of training? Lifting weights?" he suggested.

"Kais going to teach me some fighting." her eyesmile showed some sparkles.

Taeyang turned his head and looked at Kai and his arms, how skinny he thought, how can he possibly teach her fighting? "First you should do some exercising, you know to warm up." he said as he handed Kai a 2kg dumbbell. Kai kindly refused his offer. "Whats wrong? Is it too heavy?" He teased.

"Its just I dont really lift. Actually I never held a dumbbell in my life." 

"Well theres a first time for everything." Taeyang smiled and gave him a 1kg dumbbell. Kai kindly took it and frowned. "Is that heavy aswell?" he smirked.

"No, its just that this is really light."

"Ahh, I see, here." Taeyang handed him a 2kg dumbbell.

"Can we go for something a little bit heavier?" Kai kindly requested, Taeyang pointed at the 6kg but Kai shook his head, he then pointed at something a little bit higher like 13KG. "I guess Ill give it a try." Kai took the dumbbell from Taeyang and lifted it with one arm like it was easy like taking candy from a baby, Taeyang felt slightly intimidated. More sweat poured down from his head as he looked at Minzy cheering for Kai. Before he could suggest anymore dumbbells, CL came in telling them that the chicken they have ordered has arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter