Deception

YG's Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DECEPTION

The three men that were ordered to go went straight to the airport, they were early but that didnt matter. Kris checked in while the other 2 ordered a short notice flight.

"Where is your luggage, sir?" the lady asked, getting ready to take it in.

"I'm only visiting China for a short period." Kris started sweating, luckily it wasnt noticable.

The lady looked at him, raising a brow in disbelief, but she let him pass through anyway into the waiting area.

Kris walked through calmly since there was still time left, he saw a bunch of other guys crowded around in a corner, they looked chinese and they sounded Chinese. If they were going on the same flight, those are the guys that Shirong guy was supposed to be with, he moved in closer to eavesdrop since Tao and TOP werent there yet.

"Toshikasu ordered us to take the women from the building and video her being tortured." one man explained in a very strong Chinese dialect. He seemed to be the leader. "Shes quite a handful and she will try to resist, if she does, cut her or do anything you want." a creepy grin was on his face.

"Not on my watch." Kris mummbled to himself.

"Sir, we've got one problem."

"And what is it?"

"Shirong is missing."

"We can continue without that f*****, he's only bringing us down." the leader rolled his eyes.

"But he's the one who has the map of the building."

The leader formed a fist and banged it on the table, luckily they were in the corner of the waiting area that was quite far from everyone else, because they would of easily heard. "Where is that a**hole you call your friend?" he picked on the smallest male.

"He was supposed to go to those kids' building and get some information." One whimpered.

He looked highly agitated. "Why did he have to do it the night before the flight?!" he groaned to himself.

"Toshikasu told him to." Someone spoke up to defend a friend.

"That useless b****** has no idea what he's doing!" 

"Intresting..." Kris thought to himself as a smirk crept up on his face.

"Boo!" Taos fail attempt to scare Kris from behind didnt work, he just ended up being shushed at. Tao and TOP positioned themselves next to Kris and listened to what the guys were saying.

"B-B-But we work for him." someone stuttered.

"Worst descision I made." the leader got out a cigarette and puffed the smoke out, the smoke was already filling the area. "Once he gives us the money, we bail." he ordered, leaning back on his chair.

"Excuse me sir, there is no smoking in the building." a stewardess explained in Korean.

"What the hell is she saying?" the leader turned to one man specifcally which appeared to be the translator.

"She said there is a no smoking policy." he translated in chinese.

"What is this? A school?" the leader scoffed.

"Excuse me sir, I said, there is no smoking in the building." she repeated.

"Shes giving me a headache." the leader scratched his head. "Tell her to go screw someone or something." he said informally.

TOP had no clue what they were saying but judging by Kris' and Taos reaction, he knew it was something rude.

"He said to just let him finish that cigarette and he wont do it again." the translator smiled, trying to give a good impression.

"Im sorry, its either he takes it away or we take it away." she explained then two secuirity guards walked up from behind.

The translator told his leader and he obediantly disposed ot but he didnt look too happy.

Kris walked off and the other two followed. "Those are the people that this guy" he took out Shirongs ID and plane ticket. "Is supposed to be with. Once the plane lands, we are following them, dont loose track on them and focus." he commanded. "And Tao, do you have your phone?" 

"Yea, why?" he took out his phone and Kris instantly took it from his hands.

"Wheres Suhos number on here..." he scrolled down.

"There." Tao guided him.

Kris quickly clicked to call and tapped his feet, waiting for Suho to pick up. "Hello?" Suho picked up.

"Put it on speaker." TOP requested, Kris did what he was told to do.

"Suho, its Kris."

"And Tao and TOP!" Tao screamed from the background, TOP and Kris rolled their eyes.

"Anyways, that guy, Shirong, is he still there in the building?" 

"Probably. Daesung knocked him out quite hard."

"When you searched him, did he have a map?"

"I dont know, I stopped searching once I found the ID and plane ticket." Suho shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you think you could search him again if hes there? And do it quick, we're boarding in 15 minutes."

"Alright."

"And when you do find it, take a picture and send it to Taos phone." Kris hung up unexpectedly.

EXOs DORM

After the call, Suho went straight back to the place where Daesung knocked out the Chinese man. When he was only a few staircases away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter