Joanne

Never regret

 

 

“Good morning my dear!”

 

Who the sun?! URGH! I pulled my blanket over my face only to have it pulled away from me.

 

“Joanne wake up! It’s your first day of school at SM High!”

“Mum I am the one going to school. Not you”

“Wake up so I can see you wear that pretty uniform for me”

“Five minutes”

 

I covered my face with the pillow but it was also pulled away. 

 

“MUM!”

“Go to school dear and come back quick!”

“Why?”

“We’ll be meeting your fiancé”

 

Yay me. I’m getting married to a guy I’ve never met before.

 

“Okay mum”

 

Here I am sitting in front of my stepbrother, Kai. He is one arrogant idiot. He thinks he is all cool and handsome and stuff. Let me tell you something about my family. I’m Joanne, as you already know I’m entering SM High today. No, I couldn’t afford it but my stepdad could. He took me and my mum in after our parents divorced and after a few months they got married Bla bla bla. Dad found someone better so did mum and here I am stuck living under one roof with my stepdad and his idiotic son.

 

“Hey ugly. I see you’re wearing the same uniform as me”

“Hey, idiot. For your information. I’m wearing a girl’s uniform? So how is that the same?”

“Ooo... Sassy”

 

I continued eating my breakfast until my stepdad came.

 

“Morning Mr. Kim”

“Call me appa. I’m your appa now”

“Good morning appa” that was a mouthful

“Morning Joanne. That’s more like it. You look pretty in the uniform”

“Eww... Appa that jack fruit looks like it’s falling out of its skin”

“Jongin stop being mean”

 

Kai ended up being lectured by his appa. Hah! Serves you! Soon we were in the car going to school.

 

“Yang Ahjusshi can you stop this jackfruit here?”

“HUH?! KAI! I DON’T KNOW THE WAY!”

“Oh too bad. I don’t wish to be in the same car as a charity case like you!”

 

Those words hurt me a little. It’s not my choice, I never wanted all these. I never wanted to be transferred. I never wanted to be helped. 

 

“Idiot school. Idiot stepbrother. Idiot idiot idiot”

 

I asked around looking for the school. Once I was there I was stunned by the size of the school. Looking at all the students that come here are all from a wealthy family. Will I be able to fit in? 

 

“I’m so going to a be charity case here”

 

I went to the admin and took my timetable. I walked towards the class designated but only to bump into someone. He looked at me, shrugged and walked away! He doesn’t even apologize!

 

“YAH! YOU COULD HAVE APOLOGIZED!”

 

He stopped walking and turn back to me walking slowly before I knew it, he was towering over me. He starred at me. So he thinks that I’ll be intimidated by him? I have an annoying stepbrother who left me wandering around the streets alone looking for this big school.

 

“What?!” I taunted.

“Do you know who you are talking to?”

“Yes”

“Good I-“

“A tall jerky elf,” I told him

“What did you call me?”

“Tall jerky elf”

“You’ll regret this”

“Oooh I’m shivering,” I said sarcastically.

 

I pushed him away and stormed towards the toilet to wash up before looking for my class.

 


 2nd chapter :) hope you liked it^^

Do comment and tell me what you think :D