Hero

Never regret

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

I woke up and looked at the clock. It’s 2 pm but I’m still in bed cuddling with my fiancé. Well, the fever made us this way! I wanted to knock her head but seeing her sleeping so soundly makes me… I have no idea what I am feeling. What is this feeling? I gently moved her head from my chest and place my pillow under her head. I felt better after being taken care of by her. I never thought that she would ever take care of me. Suddenly my phone rang. I quickly took my phone and went out of my room  not wanting to wake her up. I looked at the caller ID and saw his name. 

 

What do you want?

Why isn’t she in school?

None of your business 

She is my business

Just because you have the same dad? Please don’t bother her anymore.

Why? You’re jealous? Oh please I’ll make sure she doesn’t marry a jerk like you

Jerk? Who’s the jerk here? After what you did? I thought we were friends?!

We were. But you chose the wrong girl. Now she’s gone because of you. I’ll make you pay.

 

With that, he hung up the phone.

 

“You shouldn’t be walking,” Joanne said while rubbing her eyes

“Oh..? Yeah... I was feeling thirsty”

“I could get it for you” 

“It’s okay. I’m feeling better. Thanks anyway”

“Welcome,” she said smiling as she walked back to her room.

 

I watched as she closes the door to her room before walking downstairs. I looked around for food in the fridge when I felt my stomach growling. I looked high a low but there was simply nothing. NOTHING. Not even a single slice of cheese. This is time for…. GROCERY SHOPPING!

 

“YAH! YOU!” I shouted trying to call her from her room.

.

.

.

 

No response? Is she deaf? I took out my phone but then… I don’t have her number? Aha! Kai! I dialed Kai’s number and waited until her answer.

 

You have reached the amazing one and only-

Do you have her number?

What?

Her phone number!

Who? MinAh? Krystal? Suzy? ShinAe? Please specify 

Your sister

I have a sister?

URGH! JOANNE!

Oh her… What for? She lives with you. Why never ask her yourself

Because I forgot.

Well…… What do I get for helping?

Nothing?

Nothing?! Ok bye…

YAH! I’ll treat you chicken. All the chicken you want

Aha! Hmm.. you know I can buy my own chi….

YAH!

OKOK! SHEEZ! I’ll text you her number

 

Thanks!

 

I hung up and waited for Kai’s text

*ding ding*

Oh! There it is!

 

From: Kai

Message: This is her number 02-95121100. Don't tell her I give you her number!

 

I replied with a simple thanks and called her. I waited… after the 4th ring...

 

Hello?

Hi…

You are…?

It’s me!

Who?

The guy you are living with?

YAH! PARK CHANYEOL WHERE DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!!!!!

From... Kai?

I swear I will kill that ...

Uh-hmm...

Ok.. what do you want?

Come down now! I need your help!

Huh? What’s wrong? Did you roll down the stairs?

N- Yes! So come he-

 

*tuut

 

SHE HUNG UP ON ME?! I was about to scream when I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.

 

“YAH! PARK CHAN— EH?” she looked at me surprised 

“Heh….”

“I thought you roll down the stairs and can’t get up?”

“I lied”

“URGH! BYE!”

 

She was about to leave when I pulled her arm

 

“Groceries..”

“What?”

“We need to buy groceries”

“What does that have to do with me?”

“I have no idea what to buy…”

 

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

What the heck is wrong with this guy. He could have just went up to my room and told me but no….. he had to ask Kai for my number and call me making me rush downstairs because I thought he was injured but no…. I had to climb up again because he wanted to go grocery shopping. Ain’t it fun?

 

“Oh come on... Are you still mad?” he asks as he puts 3 packs of nuggets into the trolley.

“Why are we getting so much junk food?”

“Nuggets ain’t junk woman”

“There’s too much! It’s not like you cook!”

“Yes. Ahjumma won’t be coming in for a month since her relative got married so YOU have to cook”

“EXCUSE YOU. I’m not your servant”

“No, but what’s the difference? We are getting married... So you still have to cook for me!”

“Hell to the no”

“Woman!”

 

I push the trolley over to the spices are and grab a few and that’s when I notice a giant putting in potato chips into the trolley.

 

“Will you stop it?!”

“What?!”

“Stop putting in junk food!”

“Potato is vegetable too!”

“NO, IT’S NOT!”

“YES IT’S TOO”

“NO!”

“YES!”

 

I got irritated and just push the trolley further away from him and grab a few dairy products and guess who came again?

 

“WHAT ARE THOSE?”

“CHEESE!”

“WHY DO WE NEED THAT MUCH CHEESE?”

“You never know when you need some”

 

Oh, my goat I really can’t stand with this guy any longer! Gahh! I went to the cashier wanting to pay but when I turn around…

 

“Chanyeol? YAH! PARK CHANYEOL!”

 

Where did that giant elf go? I find myself pushing the trolley towards the toy section until... A tall creature with a clown mask jumps in front of me. 

 

“BOO!” 

“HOLY CHEESEBALLS! NOT FUNNY!” I screamed almost wanting to cry

“You should have seen your face!”

“I HATE YOU!”

 

I couldn’t help myself from feeling embarrassed because I was scared of clowns. I pretended nothing happen and walked towards the cashier. I felt someone tapping my shoulder and I bet it’s him. How annoying. I ignored him and let the cashier scan the items.

 

“That would be 84800 won,” the cashier said.

 

I turned around thinking that Chanyeol was behind me and to my surprise, it’s not him. Holy cheeseballs how am I going to pay?

 

“OMG. Did you see the tall guy behind me earlier?” I asked the guy behind me. He looks cute though...

“I’m sorry I was the only one behind you since you queue”

“Umm, I’m sorry my friend ditch me…. the money is with him” I told the cashier.

“Ah... Miss, it’s okay... I will pay for you” the guy said.

“Omg no-no! I can’t accept that” I declined his offer feeling embarrassed.

“Miss you are holding up the line,” the cashier said”

“It’s okay I’m paying”

 

The guy said as he swiped his card and paid for the groceries. I feel so bad. He even helped me to put the groceries back to the carpark since it’s locked I just told him to put it on the floor while I wait for that .

 

“Where did your friend go?” he asked omg that smile….

“I don’t know.. toilet? By the way, how am I supposed to pay you”

“Ah.. how about you treat me to lunch sometime?” omg yes yes!

“Ahh... That can be arranged. By the way, I’m Joanne”

“I’m Myungsoo” he smiled

 

We ended up talking at the carpark while waiting for Chanyeol.

 

“YAH! JOANNE! YOU! WHERE DID YOU GO?!” I heard him shouting.

“I guess that is my queue to go,” Myungsoo said.

“Ah, how are we going to meet?” I asked half shouting as I watched him walk away.

“I guess if it was meant to be we will meet again?! See you soon” 

 

Ah…. I surely hope we will meet again someday.

 

“YAH YOU!” 

“HOLY CHEESEBALLS CAN YOU STOP THAT?!”

“Where did you go? Who paid all these?”

 

I just smiled and I watched him put all the groceries in the car.

 

“YAH! I'm TALKING HERE!”

“A HERO!”

 

That was all I said and I saw him giving me that weird look. He couldn’t stop asking about this ‘hero’ but all I told was that.

 

“If it was meant to be. We will meet again.. Ah~~~~~”

 

I felt like I was walking on air

 

“CRAZY” was all that I heard from Chanyeol.

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about him until I fell asleep.

 


 

A/N: HELLO! I know it has been very long since I updated. It's because my mum cleaned my table for no reason (other than the messes HAH) and she kept all my thumb drive somewhere. This is why I couldn't update because all of the stories are already there but I couldn't find them... So I had to use my notebook and re-type it all over again. Gosh. It's very tiring. Haha. I hope I can find my thumb drive soon so that I can update faster. 

 

Hope you liked this chapter... I think it's getting boring :( gah 

                                                                                                                                   Well... I updated!

                                                                                 

Yes, I did -__-