Nurse me juseyo

Never regret

 

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

 

As soon as we reached home we went into our rooms. I can’t believe I told him everything about me. But why did he have to hug me like he cared? Urgh...  Suddenly I got a text from my annoying stepbrother.

 

Idiot Jongin: Oi asleep yet?

 

Me: No

 

Idiot Jongin: Where did you go earlier? Chanyeol called me.

 

Me: Why do you care?

 

Idiot Jongin: I don’t care about you but I’m asking because of Chanyeol.

 

Me: Tsk. I met Kris.

 

Idiot Jongin: For now, until you get married just stay away from Kris.

 

Me: Why?

 

Idiot Jongin: Just do as I say. Oh and Chanyeol gets sick easily. Keep him warm. BYE PIG

 

 

Urgh. Who is he to tell me what to do?! Wait a minute! Gets sick easily? He was sitting outside in the cold earlier for 3 hours without his coat. 

 

“Aish!”

 

Feeling uneasy I went to his room and knocked on his door. What awaits shocked me a little.

 

“What?”

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine. Go sleep” Lies. His face turned pale.

 

Without hesitation, I felt his forehead. It’s really hot!

 

“Yah! You’re having a fever! Why didn’t you wear a coat earlier!”

“You were wearing it”

 

Come to think of it…

 

“You gave it to me!”

“You wouldn’t stop crying and go back in the car”

“Oh..” right..

“Just go sleep... I’ll be fine in the morning”

 

*SLAM*

 

“YAH! MY TOES COULD HAVE BEEN HURT! OR MY FACE! YAAAHHHHH!”

 

This is what I get for caring?! 

 

“WHATEVER!”

 

I went back to my room and slept like a baby.

 

~ Next morning ~

 

I was getting ready for school but it was quiet.. too quiet. I shook it off and went downstairs to make breakfast. 

 

“YAH! CHANYEOL BREAKFAST IS READY!”

 

Huh.. strange... I don’t hear him shouting back. Being the curious cat I am I went to his room and saw him still sleeping.

 

“Yahoo... I know your dad owns the school but this isn’t it. Wake up”

 

I pulled his blanket away and he started shivering. Worried, I felt his forehead. 

 

“YAH! You’re having a fever”

“You’re noisy… go away”

“Fine go get your own medicine and breakfast downstairs I’m going to school”

 

Suddenly I felt him hold my hand. 

 

“Don’t go..”

“You told me to go…?”

“I’m sick... You’re going to leave me alone?”

“Fine fine but ask nicely first”

“What? Whatever just go”

“Yah! Is it so hard to say please and ask nicely?”

“Fine.. nurse me... please”

“What? I can’t hear you”

“NURSE ME JUSEYO”

“Ah, I see chill. I was kidding though. I didn’t think you were going to say it. Hah”

 

I saw his weak glare and ran out of the room to take his breakfast and some medicine for him. 

 

“Feed me”

“Yah! You have hands”

“I’m too weak..”

“ok ok”

 

This giant baby! After feeding him and running errands for him, I felt tired and fell asleep while watching him sleep.

 

 

~ Chanyeol’ p.o.v  ~

 

 

I woke up and felt my head feeling lighter and my fever going down. I can’t believe she can be a good nurse haha. Suddenly I heard soft snores coming from beside me. Slowly turning my head I saw her sleeping on my bed. I was about to shoo her but I remembered the things she did earlier and let her sleep. Unknowingly I wrapped my arms around her and went back to sleep.


 Hehehehehehehehe another one today ;)