You again..

Never regret

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“Joanne Joanne Joanne” I called her

“WHAT!”

“Wait for me”

“You have long legs. Catch up”

 

This girl. Once we were at the restaurant, we sat down and ordered our food talking about marriage dates and the best part. Honeymoon.

 

“HONEYMOON?” Joanne chocked.

“Baby drink slowly. Now you’re choking” I patted her back making her flinch

“Hands off”

 

Her eyes are sharp. I couldn’t help but notice facial features. I didn’t know that I was staring at her until her mum cleared .

 

“Oh look at Chanyeol. He looks at you lovingly”

 

I almost choked on my drink when she said that. Me? Looking at her? Lovingly?

 

“Aww poor baby can’t drink properly”

 

Aish this girl. I felt my phone vibrated and looked at the text I just received. It’s from Baekhyun. My best friend who is having an exchange program in Canada now.

 

 

From: Baekhyun 

 

Dude I just got to know that he left Canada yesterday and is back in Korea

 

Received: 5:55 PM

 

 

He’s not supposed to leave Canada until next week. I hope I don’t bump into him in school. I hate his guts. He destroyed me and took away things that are most precious to me. I will never forgive him.

 

 

To: Baekhyun

 

I’ll take care of it now. Thanks, bro. 

 

Sent: 5:59

 

 

I stood up from my seat.

 

“I’m sorry but I have to go now”

“Oh so fast? That’s okay. We will talk about this another time. Have a safe way back home”

 

I bowed to Joanne’s mum and looked at her who is still gobbling up food. She’s not afraid of putting on weight like other girls.

 

“Joanne say something to your fiancé”

“Oh bye”

“Joanne!!”

“What?”

“It’s okay. I know she is just shy”

 

I patted her head and walked out of the restaurant. As I was walking towards my car there I saw him… I saw him starring back at me. I blinked and GONE. Where did he go?! I hope I don’t see you again..

 


 

hi hi! Sorry for the very short chapter but I have something in mind so I will try my best to make a longer chapter next :)