Who are you?

Never regret

 

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

 

I felt someone tapped my shoulders and I pulled out my earpiece but I didn’t turn around.

 

“Anyone sitting here?” a deep voice asked.

“Nope” I replied and continued eating.

 

 

I felt as if the sun was being blocked by a skyscraper. I slightly moved to the lighter side of the table but I felt that the skyscraper also moved. Feeling annoyed I snapped.

 

 

“YAH! I'm EATING FISH I CAN’T SEE WITH YOU BLOCKING THE SUN… YOU?!”

“Hi”

“YAH!”

“Eat up. Your food is getting cold”

“You’re from this school?”

“Don’t talk. Eat”

“Yah”

“You are very noisy. I regret sitting here”

“Then you can go somewhere else. Sit with the popular kids. Like Chanyeol”

“I don’t like Chanyeol”

“Really? Me too!”

“You’re his fiancee”

“So?”

“You don’t like him but you’re marrying him?”

“Hey. It’s a long story”

“I see... Btw I didn’t catch your name”

“Hey I wasn’t the one being rude alright”

“Sorry I was in a hurry. I’m Kris”

“Joanne”

 

I finally know my savior. The deep voice with a handsome face is Kris. Soon the bell rang. I heard someone calling my name and Kris’s facial expression changed.

 

“I have to go”

“See you around”

 

Before I could say anything he dashed off. He is fast.. I stood up but I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around only to find Chanyeol looking at me like I did something wrong.

 

“What?” I asked him

“Who were you talking to?”

“A friend”

“Name?”

“None of your business”

“Your business is my business”

“That doesn’t mean your business is mine”

 

I heard him calling my name until we reached class. Even in class, he keeps disturbing me until the teacher got angry.

 

“You two lovebirds can be together whole day after school can you just hush”

“Blame this giant” I pointed

“Awww” my classmates chanted. OMG STOP

“I know we are cute together. Don’t be jealous”

 

I feel like puking. Why do I have to deal with this idiot for my whole life? 

 

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~ 

 

 

I saw him again this morning. He dare come back here after what he did. I’m not going to let him slip away now. I sit next to Kai as usual. He mentioned to me to look at Joanne.

 

“Why should I look at..”

“Just look”

 

I turned around and saw Joanne’s back. Her long brown hair flowed with the wind

 

“Hyung not look at her. I mean look at the person she’s with..”

“Oh..”

 

Why was I staring at her back? LOL. I turned around again and looked at the person she talking to. I feel like I know him. I stood up and walked towards her but someone bumped into me.

 

“I’m sorry Chanyeol-shi”

“Move it”

 

The bell rang and the student rushes out of the canteen. I saw the guy sitting with Joanne rushed out. Slowly I make my way to Joanne and that retreating figure reminds me of him. Joanne turned around and I just stared at her.

 

What?” she asked.

“Who were you talking to?”

“A friend”

“Name?”

“None of your business”

“Your business is my business”

“That doesn’t mean your business is mine”

 

Wait. I didn’t get that. So is this my business or not? I shook my head and followed her back. I’m still curious and couldn’t stop asking until the teacher spoke up.

 

“You two lovebirds can be together whole day after school can you just hush”

“Blame this giant” wait, me?

“Awww” everyone chanted.

“I know we are cute together. Don’t be jealous” I said.

 

I couldn’t help but smile as everyone was cheering on us until Joanne pinched me.

 

“Stop smiling like an idiot. I’m going home”

 

Was I smiling? Because of her? No way. The real question in my mind is. Who is that guy? Who are you?