Annoying

Never regret

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“Wake up honey”

 

Ughhh... Stupid Kai. I pulled my blanket to cover my face only to have it pulled back down. I opened my eyes slowly only to find a shocking view.

 

“Hey, honey. Still sleepy?”

“What are you doing in my room?!”

“It’s our room honey... Did you forget last night?”

 

I was confused and looked down only to find myself in his clothes. I quickly pulled the blanket and covered my body.

 

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!”

“Honey we made love last night. Remember? You’re my wife”

 

I looked at Chanyeol’s face who came closer.

 

“Shall we do it again?”

 

.

.

.

.

 

“AHHHHHH!!!!”

 

I sat up from my bed and looked around.

 

“Oh my god. What a nightmare”

 

I stood up and went to do my morning routine. Once I was done I went to the dining room and again. That annoying stepbrother of mine is there to disturb me.

 

“What are you looking at?”

“I’m your Oppa. Respect me”

“No”

 

I ate my toast and drank my juice but suddenly I heard a very annoying deep voice.

 

“Neh eomonim. I will send her to school. You can trust me”

“Aww… I knew my Joanne will be in good hands” my eyes widened when I saw him.

“Nehhh”

 

Oh my god. Mum, he is a two-faced jerk. He came towards us and sat next to me.

 

“Good morning fiancee”

 

I ignored him only to be nagged by my mum. Gosh embarrassing. Once all of us were done with breakfast we went out. I walked ahead only to be pulled by that jerk.

 

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to the night club. Going to the school of course? Duh!”

“You need to watch that mouth. My appa owns the school and I can kick you out”

“Oh my gosh! I’m so scared!”

 

I walked away but he pulled my hand and pushed me into his car.

 

“From today onwards we are going to school together”

“What the heck for?!”

“To tell the whole world I have an ugly wife”

“Oh weeeee I’m so excited”

“Glad you are”

 

The journey to school was awkward and silent. I never thought that I’d be with this guy. I slowly turned to look at his side profile. He is good looking too bad he is a jerk. 

 

“Admiring me?”

“What? Me? Admiring you? Hell no”

“Good. Cause I never want to have conflict”

 

I don’t get it.

 

“Wait for me after school I’ll explain everything”

“Ohh”

 

And again it became awkward until we reached school. As we entered the school everyone kept eyeing me. No. They were glaring at me. Gosh, what did I do to deserve this? Suddenly that jerk pulled me close and banged on the lockers.

 

“LISTEN UP”

 

Gosh, what is he doing?!

 

“This girl here is Joanne. Joanne here is my fiancee”

 

The girls gasp and some are even cursing at me. I’m so dead.

 

“I don’t want anyone of you to come near her or else. Got it?!”

“YES” everyone replied.

 

He turned and came closer to my face.

 

“Let’s see how you handle my fangirls” he whispered

 

Damn it! Should have known! He was using me for his amusement! Gahh!!! Park Chanyeol I hate you! I glared at him only to receive that smirk of his. He then grabbed my hand.

 

“Baby let’s go to class” 

“Oh sure dear” I played along.

 

I can see the fire in almost every girl’s eyes in my class as we entered. I went to my desk and was ready for class until I felt something warm on my thighs. I looked at the owner’s hand and...

 

“YAH!” I swatted his hand away and glared at him.

“Aww, why can’t you be sweet to me baby” Eww I’m going to barf.

“Get your hands away from me”

“Okay okay don’t be so gloomy you won’t look good with this handsome guy”

“Eww”

 

Almost every minute he has something to comment about me. ‘You smell weird’ ‘what brand of shampoo are you using’ ‘can you do my homework’. How I wish I can smack him right now but hey I’m his fiancee now and yadda yadda yadda I need to be ‘loving’ towards him. I’m am so happy when the last bell rang and ran out towards my locker until someone pushed me.

 

“Oh look girls it’s the boyfriend stealer”

 

Boyfriend stealer?

 

“Don’t look at me like you’re clueless” well I am.

“Excuse me I think you got the wrong person,” I told her.

“YAH! Don’t act like you don’t know! You took Chanyeol Oppa away from me!”

“Do I know you?”

“Urgh! Girls! Can you believe her?”

 

She mentioned her ‘girls’ to pull me towards the stairs and pushed me down.

 

“Listen up. I’m Clara and Chanyeol Oppa is mine!”

“Clara I saw her with Kai yesterday. What a ”

“You’re right Sena. This girl here is such a . First Kai and now Chanyeol? Wow” 

 

I looked at her blankly and saw this Clara girl raising her hand wanting to slap me. I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact but I only heard them gasping. I opened my eyes to see her hand being stopped by a very tall handsome looking guy,

 

“What do you think you’re doing”

“Sunbae”

“I hate nuisance. You have three seconds to go away”

“But... Sunbae!”

“1…. 2…. “

 

Before he even said the number three those girls ran off. Hahaha! es! Ah... I turned to the guy earlier. Oh my.. so handsome.

 

“Umm.. thanks”

“Whatever” he walked away. YAH!

 

Hmm, rude much? I hope I don’t see him again. 

 

“BOO!”

“GAHH!”

“HAHAHA”

 

I held my chest to calm my heart that almost popped out. I looked at the crazy laughing A.K.A my stepbrother.

 

“KAI YOU IDIOT! MY HEART ALMOST FELL OFF!”

“Should have recorded that”

“URGH”

“Hurry up I’m being nice today. You can ride with me”

“Ooooo~~ how lucky of me,” I said sarcastically. 

 

In the car, I couldn’t stop thinking about the guy earlier. He is so… handsome.

 

“Yah! We’re stopping here”

“This isn’t home? Yah! Where are we? Are you abandoning me?”

“Shut up crazy. Our parents want you to go get the rings”

“Ugh. Stop reminding me about the marriage”

“Well... I can’t and I won’t. Deal with it”

 

UGH. I went out and the first thing I see is that gigantic moron. I can’t believe I am marrying him. Gahh. Mum is so excited about everything. After trying on some rings only one catches my eyes.

 

 

“Joanne, you like this ring?”

“Mum I love it”

“We’ll take it. Umm, do you like it Chanyeol?”

“Anything Joanne like I like too” urgh.

“Aww so cute! We’ll get this!”

 

Oh, mum. I went outside while my mum and that elf were paying for the ring and someone bumped into me. HARD. I fumbled but the person who bumped me caught me with his quick reflex. It’s him! The guy from just now! While I was in his arm I studied his features. His dark orb, his jawline. Everything looks perfect on him until he cleared his throat making me straighten myself.

 

“Thanks. Again”

“You’re clumsy”

 

That deep voice.. hey what?

 

“I’M NOT CLUMSY! I'm JOANNE!”

 

He just lifted his right hand without turning back. Gosh! How annoying! 

 

“Who are you talking to?” ugh

“None of you’re business”

“If you say so”

 

I just brushed him off and went to mum as we walked towards the restaurant for dinner.


Hello hello! Sorry, it took so long! But here it is! I hope you like it :) Do comment and tell me what you think.

Here is a new version of the trailer. It's more specific than the previous one ><