Fated?

Never regret

 

 

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

 

Urgh! That annoying giant elf! Who does he think he is? King of the world? Gosh! So annoying! I picked up my bag and walked out of the class only to bump into him again.

 

“Look who we have here? My servant”

 

I looked at the guy behind him. Kai?! Gosh, no wonder he is so annoying! He hangs out with the king of annoying!

 

“Get out of my way”

“Oooo... That’s not how a servant should treat her master”

“I’m not your servant”

 

I pushed him away and ran away but his long legs caught up to me and he pulled my arm before slamming me to the wall. His face went closer to me making us only inches apart.

 

“Listen here. I can make your life miserable or make it easy. It’s your choice”

“My life isn’t that easy from the start”

 

I pushed him out of my way and walked out of the school. Why can’t rich people be nice! I hate rich people! GAHHHH! Well except for my stepdad. I went home alone wondering around again since Kai doesn’t want to be in the same car as me. Oh well, I’m used to this anyway. My mum married someone rich, not me. Once I was home, I was greeted by my mum who was smiling creepily.

 

“Uhh, mum…”

“Come honey! Your dad bought you this beautiful dress! I want you to wear it now and prepare while your fiancé is on the way here”

 

Oh, I almost forgot about my ‘fiancé’. Well, goodbye single life. I’m going to die as a . Wait, what? 

 

“Honey stop daydreaming! Go go!”

 

I walked towards my room only to be stopped by that idiot of a stepbrother.

 

“Aww my baby sister is getting married”

“Shut up Kai”

“Is that a way to talk to your Oppa?”

“Buzz off! You’re not my Oppa! Eww!”

“You’re not just a slave at school. Here you’re also one! Remember where you come from!”

 

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. Why do I have to be in this mess? Gahh!! I wonder who my fiancé is. I hope he is nice. Not like that idiot giant elf. I’d rather die than to be wedded with a jerk like him. Gahh!!. I took my dress that was already on my bed and tried it on.

 

 

 

Well, this does look good but it doesn’t change the fact that I’m just a charity case like what Kai said. If it wasn’t for my stepdad I wouldn’t be able to attend a school or even eat. I remember how we were suffering back then until my stepdad took us in. I looked at myself again and smiled until someone opened the door.

 

“Appa said to come down in 5 minutes”

“Umm”

“Looking good for a jackfruit!”

 

I took the nearest thing next to me which was my pillow and threw it at his face and he threw it back before going back down. I took a breath to calm myself before making my way down. Once I was down I looked at the people who are gathered in the living room. My eyes widen when I saw a familiar-looking guy. OMG, this can’t be happening.

 

“YOU?!”

 

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

 

I waited until class was over and that annoying teacher left before making my way back to my class only to find that girl packing her stuff and ready to go. I blocked the door and taunted her.

 

“Look who we have here? My servant”

 

She looked behind me. Is she interested in Kai or something? Dude! I’m richer!

 

“Get out of my way”

“Oooo... That’s not how a servant should treat her master”

“I’m not your servant”

 

She pushed me away and attempted to run but my long legs. I pulled her arm and pushed her to the walls. I inched closer to her and stared deep into her eyes. Those beautiful... Snap out of it.

 

“Listen here. I can make your life miserable or make it easy. It’s your choice”

“My life isn’t that easy from the start”

 

She pushed me away harder making me stumble back. What does she mean about that? I looked at Kai who looked at her in disbelief before smirking.

 

“Dude why was she looking at you?”

“I’m handsome? Why else”

“Urgh”

 

I went to my red Lamborghini and drove back home. Once I was home I was greeted by my maids and butlers. Nothing new today. I was about to eat when my butler came to me.

 

“Young master. Master told us to tell you not to eat. You will be having dinner with your fiancee’s family today”

 

Urgh. Curse this family tradition! Why do I have to get married to someone who I don’t know? I went to my room and got ready.

 

 

I looked at myself again. Well, I do look good in this. Whoever my fiancee is will be so lucky to have a handsome fiancé like me. I bet we’ll make many handsome children that look like me. Wait, what? Once I was done I waited for my dad to come home before making my way to my fiancee’s home. Once the car stopped I looked at the mansion in confusion. It looks just like Kai’s mansion. I was paying attention when we were on our way as I was busy playing with my phone. 

 

“Here we are, son. So behave yourself”

“Okay..”

 

The door opened and I can’t believe who I’m seeing.

 

“Kai?”

“Chanyeol Hyung?!”

 

Cool. I’m going to be Kai’s family. I know about Kai’s dad marrying another woman after his mum died. I guess I’m going to be his brother in law? They invited us to the living room and we gathered there as we waited for my soon to be wife. After a few minutes, everyone looked behind me. I turned around and looked at the beautiful girl walking towards us. My eye rounded in shock.

 

“YOU?!”

 

We had a mini starring competition until someone cleared his throat, Kai.

 

“Oh! You guys already know each other! How wonderful!” her mum said.

“I guess they are fated to be together” oh come on appa.

“Let’s go have our dinner then we’ll talk about our children,” Kai’s appa said.

 

As all of us gathered to have our dinner I can’t help but stare at her. So she is Kai’s step-sister? I still can’t imagine I’m getting married to her. Once we were done her mum stood up.

 

“Shall we move to the living room?” her mum asked.

“Sure”

 

It was awkward sitting beside her but guess what? This girl is like a rock! She has no reaction or emotion at all. She’s sitting beside me and she’s so calm? I bet the girls in school will faint by just being next to me.

 

“Since the two of you know each other it’s easier right?” her mum looked at Kai’s appa

“I never thought it will be this easy” appa said. 

“You kids go play we’ll handle the other stuff”

 

She immediately stood up, bowed and went out of the living room towards the pool. I followed her quietly. She started kicking everywhere, the table, chairs, and even the air. Sheez~ She should be happy.

 

“You should be happy. Marrying a guy like me. Rich and famous”

“Tch. I don’t care if you’re rich or famous”

“You’re rich yourself”

“My stepdad is rich. Kai is rich. Not me”

“You’re apart of their family now”

“So what? I'm still that poor girl who her mum married a rich man. People call my mum a gold digger! My stepbrother calls me a charity case. Now I’m getting married to the biggest jerk in school”

 

Her words were sharp but I couldn’t care less about it. Why? I don’t need girls like her. 

 

“You’re still my servant”

“Whatever”

 

She just sat down and looked up at the sky. 

 

“Kids! Come inside!”

 

I was about to went back in when I remembered her. She’s still sitting there looking at the sky. I went to her and pulled her arm.

 

“Let go of me you jerk!”

“Wow! Is that a way to treat your fiancé?”

“This can still be stopped. I’ll do my all to stop this ”

 

She was about the walk away but I pulled her arm making her wobble and fall into my arms. Well, that was awkward.

 

“I’d rather do this . You better go with the flow or you’ll suffer for the rest of your miserable life”

“My life is already miserable, to begin with”

 

She pushed me away and walked back into the house. It’s true, I rather marry her who is already rich even though it’s her step dad’s fortune because I know I won’t have to deal with heartbreak since we both don’t like each other. 

 


 

a/n ; woohoo! 2nd update! heheheh hope you enjoyed it! 

Do leave comments yeah! ^^