*Why Kris?

Never regret

 

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“It’s not fair!”

“It’s fair! I won I get the remote”

“You got it yesterday!”

“That’s not my problem loser?”

“I hate you!”

“Bleh bleh bleh”

 

It’s so unfair! How could a guy use arm wrestling as a competition against a girl? His arms... Look at them! It’s so... uh never mind. Suddenly I received a text from Kris.

 

Kris; Hey... I was wondering if you’re free today?

 

Hmm? Am I? Hmmmmmm

 

Me; Sure I am. Why?

 

Kris; Oh can we meet? The cafe we met the other day

 

Me; Sure! See you!

 

I felt something warm close to me and when I turned around.

 

“KEEP YOUR FACE AWAY FROM ME!!!!”

“Who was that?”

“Oh it’s nonya”

“Nonya?”

“None of ya business”

 

Suddenly he grabbed my phone and started scrolling until his face turned sour.

 

“KRIS? I'm YOUR FIANCE OVER HERE AND YOU’RE MEETING KRIS?!”

“What’s wrong with meeting my friend?”

“WHY MUST IT BE KRIS! DAMN IT”

 

He kicked the table only to regret the next moment. I couldn’t stand the sight of him being so angry and stood up walking towards the door.

 

“Don’t you dare go out”

“Make me”

 

I regretted saying it after he started pulling me to my room and pushing me on the bed harshly.

 

“What are you doing”

 

I felt myself tremble. I have not seemed this side of him. Slowly he came closer as I moved away further. He pulled my leg and straddle on top of me. I saw a fire in his eyes. The scariest thing I’ve ever seen. His face slowly inched closer to mine. I can’t imagine what he is going to do next and just closed my eyes until I felt him moving away. I opened my eyes and saw him at the door.

 

“I’m sorry... I hope you won’t see him”

 

He then left. I felt scared. I collected my things and rushed out of the house.

 


HARLU!!! OMG, I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I WANTED TO MAKE A TRIPLE UPDATE BUT THE LASTEST CHAPTER ISN'T READY YET. I CAN'T MAKE YOU WAIT ANY LONGER SO I DECIDED TO MAKE IT JUST TWO. WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THE NEXT ONE.

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE STILL READING! 

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! ^^