Truth Hurts

Never regret

 

~ Joanne’s p.o.v ~

 

 

Maldo andwae. If he is who I think he is… then he is... 

 

“I have a picture of my dad”

 

After swallowing the big lump in my throat I take a look at the picture. Slowly my grip on the cup became slippery and slammed the cup on the table without knowing.

 

“Joanne!”

“Oh sorry sorry!”

“What’s wrong? You know him?”

“He.. he.. he’s my dad”

“What?!”

 

I stood up and ran out of the cafe. I can’t believe this. No no no it can’t be. I stopped at a nearby park and sat down taking in the fresh air that seemed so stuffy earlier on. No no no... This can’t be. 

 

“JOANNE!”

 

He is the last person I want to see right now.  Suddenly I felt someone pulling my arm.

 

“Jo..anne..” He stopped calling my name as they exchanged eye contact.

“You’re coming with me,” he said pulling me.

 

I couldn’t comprehend what he was doing and just went along with it. For once I am thankful for being pulled by him. As we get in his car I can feel that he wants to ask something but I can see him holding it in and started driving. 

 

“We’ll talk later. You should rest”

“Okay”

 

Was all that I said before falling asleep.

 

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

 

I looked at her sleeping figure as I parked my car near the beach.

 

“I told you not to meet him”

 

I was angry when I saw her in that cafe with him but the moment she ran out with that face. All I wanted to do is comfort her.  Then I remembered what happened in the room earlier.

 

“I’m sorry... I don’t know what got into me. I just got mad when you kept on talking to Kris. What am I? Chopped liver? Every girl in Seoul probably would die over me and you..? Of all people. It just had to be that ”

 

I heard her mumbled a few words I couldn't understand but I certainly heard her calling her dad. Soon she woke up.

 

“Finally awake. Get me some drinks”

“Get them yourself”

“Yah..!”

“WHAT! CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! !”

“…”

 

She started crying and ran out of the car. Aish... I ran after her where she suddenly stopped running and kicked the sand before breaking down again. 

 

“Yah.. get up. People are watching”

“Let them watch!”

“Yah... I’m sorry okay? I’ll get it myself.. Do you want anything?”

“No.. just leave me alone”

“Even if I want to.. I can’t. We’re engaged.. remember?”

 

Seeing her not moving there crying makes me feel bad. *sigh*

 

“Fine get in the car at least. It’s cold here. I’ll go get something to eat”

 

I can’t believe what I just did to get her back in the car.  I had to wrap her with my coat so she wouldn’t feel cold and her back in the car. Do you know how cold it is here at the beach? AT NIGHT? I bought some snacks and gave some to her and made sure she ate it while I sat outside of the car making sure she ate and watched her calmed down before going back in.

 

“Done?”

“Yeah.. thanks.. and sorry.. about earlier”

“No worries. I got used to it with you… if it’s okay.. may I know what happened? Saw you running away from Kris”

“Ahh.. that..”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me”

“His dad is my real dad” WHAT?

“Huh?”

“My dad had a woman before meeting my mum and they had Kris”

“You don’t have to continue..”

“You’re my fiancé and you should know everything..”

 

I felt sorry for her and I couldn’t help but wiped her tears and hugged her when she started crying again.

 

“It’s okay... I’m here now”

 


Hello! Omg, it's almost been 6 months since I last updated. I'm so sorry :( I got distracted by boys ahahahahaahhahahahahaha please ignore that. 

I will try harder not to make you guys wait that long okay? :)

Hope you enjoyed ^^ 

Do comment :) 

Love you always ^^