Park Chanyeol

Never regret

My eye burned when someone drew the curtains.

 

“Urgh.. Close it back!”

“Young Master you have school”

“I don’t want to go”

“Master is waiting for you downstairs”

 

I heard the door closed and I sat up on my bed. Urgh. I went to do my morning routine and went down to the dining table.

 

“Good morning son”

“Morning Appa..”

“I have a meeting to attend to so I’ll be going first. Mr. Liu will drive you to school today”

“Appa I don’t Want to go to school”

“Nonsense”

“I’m your son!”

“The more reason to attend school”

“Appa…”

“Son... You just have to show your face in school. I did not ask you to attend the lessons”

“Urgh... Okay okay”

“And I want you to come home early. We’ll be meeting your fiancee later”

“yea whatever”

 

Soon Appa went to work. What does my Appa work as? Well, he is the CEO of the most looked up company and the school that I’m going to… he owns it. Yeah yeah, rich kid. Bla Bla bla. Appa should give me time from school but instead, he forced me to go to school but I can choose not to attend the lesson. Kind of weird? I know. I went out after eating my breakfast and went to my limo. Yes, my Appa bought me a limo. As usual, when I enter the school, all eyes on me.

 

“OMG! Look at Chanyeol Oppa!”

“Why is he not my boyfriend?”

“Damn... My Ferrari crashed the other day”

 

Look at all the people trying to fit in. Trying to get my attention. Oh please. No one. I repeat, no one can ever get my attention. All I need is my EXO buddies and I’m good. No need for girls. No need romance. I have the money. I have power. I am in charge around here.

 

“Ooof!”

 

I looked at the idiot who bumped into me.

 

“I’m sorry Chanyeol-shi. I didn’t mean to..”

 

I pulled him by his collar.

 

“You dirtied my designer shirt with your filthy clothing. You think your little ‘sorry’ is enough?”

“I’m sorry... I am.. Please..”

“Chanyeol Hyung, you’re making him pee in his pants,” Kai said.

“I don’t want to see your face in front of me. Bug off!”

 

I pushed him hard to the lockers making a loud ‘bang’ that caught people’s attention. Oh, the little things I do catches everyone’s attention.

 

“Hyung I’m going to class,” Kai said.

“Aww, our little Kai is going to class” Baekhyun teased.

“Hey... My girlfriend is going to kill me if I don’t” Kai replied.

“You and your girl. Go go” I shooed him away.

“It’s called being in love Hyung... You should try it” he said and ran off.

 

I looked at Baekhyun who fidgeting with his phone.

 

“What’s with you?” I asked.

“Uh... I need to go somewhere”

“Yea yea... Going to see Taeyeon. Go away”

“See ya!”

 

Well... Now I’m alone. Almost every single one of my friends is already attached. While I’m still the loner. Well, I don’t even care. I walked towards my Appa’s office and sat there, doing nothing. After a few minutes, the bell rang. I think I should show my face to Mrs. Song. I went out of my Appa’s office and walked towards my classroom. Suddenly someone bumped into me. Urgh! Who is it this time! Oh, it’s a girl. I stared at her for a second. Hmm, cute eyes. I shrugged and walked away.

 

“YAH! YOU COULD HAVE APOLOGISED!”

 

Does this girl dare to shout at me? I went to her and towered over her. Wow, this girl is not scared of me?

 

“What?!” she taunted.

“Do you know who you are talking to?”

“Yes”

“Good I-“

“A tall jerky elf” she cuts me off

“What did you call me?”

“Tall jerky elf”

“You’ll regret this”

“Oooh I’m shivering”

 

She pushed me away and stormed to the general office. Damn that girl I hate her. I went to my classroom.

 

“Mr. Park I see you finally decided to attend my lesson”

“Shh I just need a place to sleep”

 

I went to my desk and fell asleep.

 


 

Hi! I know it's been so long and tadaa here is my first chapter! Yeah, I've stressed out about things and couldn't update my other story. So here goes. I wonder if there are still people reading my story. 

 

Hope you can comment and tell me what you think :)