Force

Fabricating Stardust In Oblivion

“Lay!” I whispered, nudging him, trying to wake him up, “Wake up.”

He wasn’t moving.

“Lay!” I shouted a little louder.

What is happening?

I ped the sleeping bag and climbed out. Clumsily stumbled over the cover and fell onto the ground. I went over to the others and tried to wake them up.

“Kris! Wake up!”

No one was replying. They seem dead.

Dead. Please, no.

I placed a finger under their nose. Still breathing.

I patted their faces, I rolled them over but there was still no response.

“D.O! Wake up!”

I stepped over Kai to find two empty sleeping bags.

Luhan and Sehun were missing. Where the hell did they go?

They could have gone to the toilet. Just, calm down Raine. Nothing is going to happen.

“That’s just what you think.”

“Who was that?” I shouted into the darkness.

Even the light from the moon was gone. I reached into my bag and pulled out a torch. I shone it around the large room. From left to right and then right to left.

What was that?

I did it again, slowly this time and caught sight of a pair of legs. It was too far away, I couldn’t make out what it was. Was it even a pair of legs?

Was it a body?

“What are you doing, Raine?”

I let out a scream but it was only Lay.

“Why didn’t you wake up?” I said, frightened, “I tried to wake you up but you seemed dead and everyone else seem dead too.”

“Calm down, Raine,” Lay assured me.

“Luhan and Sehun have disappeared!”

“They could have just gone to the toilet.”

“But look over there!” I exclaimed, shining the touch over to the body which I saw earlier.

It was gone.

“There was a body there,” I said, “Its gone!”

“Maybe it was just the shadows playing a trick, there probably wasn’t anything there.”

“There was!”

A loud smash was heard in the centre of the room. I felt something slice across my cheeks and hand.

It was the chandelier. It has fallen from the ceiling and sent shards of glass flying across the room.

“Lay!” I panicked, “Are you hurt?”

I shone the torch above his head and there was a small cut on his right cheek.

“Oh my!” Lay exclaimed, “Don’t move.”

He took the torch from my hand and looked at me closely.

“Don’t move, I’m going to get the first aid box.”

I touched my face and it stung. I felt a piece of glass wedged into my flesh. Something wet was dripping down my face. Blood.

“Raine, come here and sit down.”

I walked over as carefully as I could. A little twitch sent pain whizzing my head.

“It’s going to hurt but I have to get the glass out.”

I nodded but that wasn’t a good idea. Lay started to pluck the small pieces of glass out of my face. I winced every time and I started to cry. The salty tears only made the wounds hurt more.

“Nearly done,” Lay said, “Luckily, they were not too deep.”

I sniffled but I couldn’t wipe my nose. Can’t imagine what I looked like right now.

“This is going to sting but bear with it, okay?”

Then he dabbed the antiseptic wipes over my face. It felt like my face was being burnt alive. The wounds felt like they were being torn apart.

“Is there anymore?” Lay asked, “In your head or neck or anywhere?”

I shook my head and a few splinters fell out.

“Let me check your head.”

He carefully lifted a few strands at a time but there wasn’t any.

“You’ve got a cut on your face,” I said, “It’s bleeding.”

I wiped it and put on a plaster on it.

“Are the others hurt?” I asked.

Lay went over to see but their heads were covered by their arms or the cover of the sleeping bag. The glass didn’t reach as far as here.

“Why are they not awake?” I asked.

“Are they alive?”

“They were the last time I checked them.”

Then there was as shuffle from Chanyeol as he turned over.

“Chanyeol, wake up!” Lay said, pushing him.

There was no response.

“Raine!”

“Lay!”

“Who was that?” I asked.

“It sounded like Sehun.”

“Sehun!” I shouted into the darkness again.

Lay shone the torch around the room again but there wasn’t anything weird in sight.

“Lay!”

It was Luhan’s voice.

“We’re up here!”

We both looked up to see Sehun and Luhan attached to the ceiling.

“Get us down!”

“How did you get up there?” I shouted.

Lay and I stood up and wondered how we were going to get them down.

“We just woke up a second ago!” Sehun shouted back.

“Have you got another torch?” I asked Lay.

“In my bag.”

I rummaged through his rucksack at the end of his sleeping bag and took out a torch.

“We’re gonna get you down!” I reassured them.

I had my trainers on and treaded across the bed of broken glass towards one set of staircase. As I was about to place a hand on the banister, a force repelled me, making me stumble backwards.

“What was that?”

I reached forward with my hand and there was a ripple across the room. There was some sort of barrier around the building.

“Be careful, Raine, I think this place is haunted.”

Haunted. Seriously? I thought this was supposed to be a fun trip, not a ghost busting mission!

 

Christmas holiday has started! Whoop Whoop! XD