Package

Fabricating Stardust In Oblivion

“Wakey wakey sleepy head!”

I rubbed my eyes and tried to look around my room. Sunlight was flooding in and was blinding me.

“Wake up!”

“But it’s still early Lay!” I moaned and rolled over, pulling my duvet with me, over my head.

“But I’ve got breakfast ready!” he said and gently pulled my duvet so my messy bed hair was peeping over the top.

“Give me five more minutes.”

“Five minutes and that’s it, or your breakfast is going to get cold.”

Once the door clicked shut, the duvet went over my head and I fell back asleep, smiling, because now Lay was my boyfriend, a ghost boyfriend to be technical.

“Hey!”

I curled up into a ball and patted my arm around the bed, searching for the duvet. Someone has pulled it off me completely and I was cold. Only wearing a t-shirt and a thin pair of pyjama bottoms, I started shivering.

“It’s cold,” I said with shattering teeth.

“I’m sorry!” Lay said and covered me again.

I rolled over and felt a face beside my pillow, my opened my sleepy eyes a little and let out a little shriek.

“Did I scare you?”

“Just a little, but that definitely woke me up though,” I said, stretching and yawning.

“I thought you were going to get up after five minutes?” he moaned, “It has been forty-five minutes now.”

“I’m sorry!” I said, looking up at him with a cute expression.

He was simply wearing a tightly fitted grey t-shirt with jeans but it looked amazing on him. My eyes were unwilling to open, they kept closing whenever I looked away from him.

“Get out of bed now!” he instructed and pinched my nose.

I walked lazily to the bathroom and washed up. What is the time?

“Lay!” I shouted.

“Shh!” he said through the gap of the door, “Don’t shout, everyone is still asleep!”

I opened the door and whispered, “What time is it?”

“Six.”

“What?” I took the toothbrush out of my mouth and gasped.

He clamped his hand over my mouth which was covered in toothpaste foam, “Shh!”

“Why did you wake me up so early?” I asked.

“Because I want to go on a walk with you,” he beamed.

“Six o’clock in the morning?” I questioned, “Why?”

“Then there will be no one to disturb us!”

Seeing as I was awake now, I changed into some comfortable clothes, suitable for walking around.

“Let’s go!” I said happily and skipped down the stairs.

Lay locked the door and led the way. The sun was out but the chilly morning air was still lingering around. I rubbed my hands together to warm it up. Seeing my action, he held my left hand and told me to put my right hand in my pocket.

“I’ve always wanted to go for a walk in the morning,” he smiled at me, “And it’s better to know that I’m walking with you.”

“You’re so cheesy, Lay!” I laughed.

“Don’t you like it?”

“I do!”

“That’s fine then!”

Once we have reached the end of the street, we crossed the road and walked up a path which led up to the small wood on the side of the village. The leaves have fallen and they were scattered all over the dirt. Some blew around my feet, leaving the branches bare and .

“Be careful,” he said.

“Don’t worry,” I said when we had to walk single file up the narrow path.

The moisture from the night made the soil wet so it was a little sludgy.

“Look!” Lay exclaimed.

He lent out his hand and hauled me over the large rock in the middle of the path.

“Wow!” I awed.

It was a meadow. Tall plants surrounded the bare meadow in the centre. It was nearing winter so the plants were yellow, brown, red and orange.

“I wonder what it would look like in spring.”

“It looks even better, trust me, we can come back here again in the spring!” he told me.

Then the meadow suddenly reminded me of the meadow in Twilight. I laughed.

“What are you laughing about?”

“You know Twilight?”

“No.”

“It’s a series of four books and they’ve been made into movies. This meadow reminds me of that.”

I wandered around for a while and Lay stood there. Was he staring at me?

“Lay!” I shouted, “Come here!”

He ran over, “Are you okay?”

“I’m good.”

“Why did you shout then?” he asked.

“Why were you just standing there?”

“I was looking at you. The sunlight shining on you was a very nice view.”

I blushed. His sweet words can really send my heart to space and flap around before coming back down.

“Do you want to go back now?”

“Sure!” I said.

This time, I slipped my hand through his and held it tightly. I saw him smiling in the corner of my eye. We walked back slowly, enjoying our nice morning walk together.

“What’s that?” I asked.

There was a parcel on the doorstep.

“Let’s take it inside and see.”

“Where did you guys go?” Tao asked as soon as we have stepped through the door.

“Just for a walk,” Lay replied.

“Why didn’t you ask me?” Tao sulked.

“Because…”

“Come one, Tao!” Sehun said, whacking him across the back of the head, “Can’t you see the hands?”

He looked down at our hands which were still linked. I quickly untangled them.

“Ohhhhhh!” Tao realised, “I see!”

I was getting embarrassed so I started to walk upstairs.

“What’s that?” Sehun asked.

“A parcel, did someone order something?” Lay said.

“Not that I know of,” Sehun said.

“Let me open it!” Tao shouted happily, “It’s like opening a present!”

As soon as the box opened, a beam of light instantly flashed out. Lay dropped the box onto the floor but the box continued to shine and tremble.

“Tao!” I shouted, he was gasping on the ground and it sounded like he was in agony.

Sehun reached over and closed the box. Tao relaxed, but he was still panting for air.

“What happened there?” Lay questioned, helping Tao up.

“What’s in that box?” I asked.

“It was shining so brightly, I couldn’t see what was inside.”

“Is there a label on that box?”

Lay flipped the box over and I heard the sound of a hard object tumble in the box.

“There’s a small sticker here.”

“What does it say?” Sehun asked.

“Raine Vandeviere,” Lay read, “Maybe you should open it.”

“But Tao…” 

 

 

Sorry for the late update! College and work is just so time consuming! Happy Birthday to me and Lay! My birthday is a day before his but technically, in my time zone, it's the same at the moment! XD Updating on my birthday... I have no life :( Life of a kpop fangirl! :P - Cheeeeeries