Nine

Chaebols.

A knock was heard on In Hye's door.

"Come in" She said.

The door open slightly revealing Sunny in her PJs and a pillow on her hands.

"Unni, I can't sleep" She whispered out from the door.

"Come here" She patted a spot beside her.

She walked towards the bed and lied down beside her.

In Hye pulled the covers for them.

"Unni, what if he still doesn't like me?" She whispered out.

"Well, then, maybe, by that time you should be ready to let him go?"

"But I really really like him"

"I know darling, I know. You like him so much that you couldn't even be yourself when you are with him. You can't even breathe, you can't say a word, everything you do seems so bad and so wrong on so many levels." She whispered back.

"Unnnniiiiii~~~~" 

"Aiyoo, geurae, geurae"

"I want to make him like me"

"Mmhmm, that's why we're going to train you, no?"

"Mmhhmm. I really really do hope he likes me back, after all these years of a one sided love, I want him to see me, I want him to see only me" She whispered.

"What do you like so much from that jerk anyway? He's mean, jerk-like, super sarcastic if you would ask me, and on top of that, four dimensional"

"Unni, he's your bestfriend too" Sunny smiled and snuggled closer to In Hye.

"i know, he's a good shoulder to lean on, I know that. He's a good friend, yes, but boyfriend?"

"He's perfect unni. He's matured, reserved and most of all he's the manliest man out of them all"

"Ya, what does that suppose to mean?" In Hye pulled back from their hug.

"In my opinion he is." She grinned.

"How so? He doesn't even talk"

"He takes care of all the little things right. Like for example, during our college time, the other Korean girls asked us to bring the guys out for a week's trip to Malibu right. We never really felt comfortable with them, and the girls only wanted us to come so that we could bring the guys and they could be closer to the guys right. Then I think Kris oppa got the jist of it and in a few hours time, he create some sort of reasonings and apologies to the other girls, got our jet, villas and cars properly set to Hawaii instead right. That too, only for the eight of us." She explained dreamily.

In Hye chuckled.

"To be exact, you just like everything about him." 

"Mhm, that's true too." She grinned and hugged her.

 

 

 

"You guys were sleeping together without me?" A pouty Yoona barged into the room the next morning.

"...What...?" A groggy In Hye asked in her half asleep state.

"I see that you two are very loyal" Chae Rin chimmed.

"Why is it so noisy?!" Sunny groaned and covered her ears with her pillow.

"Breakfast is ready you two"

"Urgh"

"Get your lazy asses down now" Chae Rin hollered from the stairs.

"What time is it?" A still groggy In Hye asked as she poured herself a glass of milk from the refrigirator.

"Nine, when are the spa and hairdress people coming?"

"I don't know? 11?" 

"Whoever decided to make pancakes for today, I love you" Sunny grinned.

 

 

"Young master it's time to wake up"

"Is the witch here?"

"No, she flew to Singapore earlier this morning, she's going to be back by tonight."

"What about the old man?"

"He is in his room, however, I do not suggest you to go there"

"I do what I want to do" Joong Ki stated and wore his sleeping robe before heading out to his father's room.

He went to his room without knocking on his door.

"Abeoji, I'm home" 

 

 

"There is a severe hemmorhage on this side doctor"

"Suction"

"Doctor Han you do the rest on that side."

"Ne"

After a few stitches and careful handling the hemmorhage finally stopped.

"It stopped" She beamed.

The chief of the Neurological Department is currently doing a delicate brain surgery on a patient having severe .

One wrong move, and the patient will stay in vegetative state for the rest of his life.

"Done." Kris is finally able to say the word after fifteen hours of intense overnight non-stop surgery.

"Doctor Kang, you could wrap the surgery up right?" Kris stepped away from his spot but kept a close watch at the surgery as he allowed his junior to do a simple on field training.

"Yes, doctor"

"Stop shaking" He commanded.

"Ne"

 

 

Grunts and groans could be heard from the Song elder's bed.

"Oh, geurae, son you're back"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you have a staying guest" He stated without being apologetic.

"Son" His father warned.

"How was my father? Was he okay for an old man? Ani, abeoji, how was the girl? Was she loose?"

"Song Joong Ki" His father warned.

"Jagiya...why is it so noisy?" His companion for the day grumbled.

"Because it's time for people to be up, duh. How old are you?" 

"Huh? I'm twenty" She answered in a half dazed state.

"How was my dad?"

"...Da...dad...?" She asked and her eyes finally shot wide open.

"Who are you?"

"The house owner, duh."

"MOM flew to Singapore this morning" He said while drilling a hole into the girl's face.

"Is he your... son...?" She asked his father.

"He..."

"Why? Am I handsome? Do you want to sleep with me and be my girlfriend too? Ah, wait, or are you paid per night?" He asked.

"...Ne...?"

"Too handsome for you to be able to answer I guess" He smirked.

He walked to her side and hold her arms from behind.

"You are sleeping with a man whose son is older than you by six years. What do you think that makes you?" He whispered then kissed her left cheek and left.

 

 

 

 

"Hyo Jin-ah, you did well today" Kris commented.

"You too" She smiled.

"Are you going home?" He asked.

"Mhm, I'm going to get some sleep and come back tomorrow. The surgery drained all of my energy" She said with a faint smile as she took her Doctor gown off.

"Let's go together. I'm going home too"

"Aniyeyo Chief. It's fine, I could just use a cab"

"I insist" He smiled, took her bag and lead the way to his car.

"Is it really okay?"

"Of course. You could treat me to a meal sometime later if you feel burdened by it" He said.

"I will!" She grinned and fastened her seatbelt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO....LITTLE...COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS :( I'M GETTING DEMOTIVATED.....;;; IS IT REALLY THAT BORING GUYS?? :(

I feel like I'm talking to the wall lol.....;;; #sadlifeofanauthor

can we have some more comments? I know that you guys are all in here~~ :'( 

Feedbacks, critics, and comments are highly recommended! <3

 that is exactly me right now....waiting for all my lovelies reader to finally come out and talk lol

BUT WHOOP WHOOP THE POSTER IS FINALLY HERE! AND IT LOOKS....STUNNING~~! <3

Once again, thank you to Petrabigal Artworks from Queen&Clown Shop! :D