Three

Chaebols.

YOONA'S POV

"Unni, what should I wear today?" I asked Chaerin unni.

Once I asked that, I realized that she is probably not the best person to ask to.

"Are you really asking me?" She asked with a raised brow.

I gave her a faint smile as I looked at her.

"Unni, wear something less scarier" I said.

She is wearing some sort of a black leather pants with a tight black crop top and a baseball jacket.

That is not really scary, but her gold necklaces and her rings and huge earrings, red lips and the pointy sunglasses along with those blond hair are scary.

"Ya, you don't expect to see me in lace"

"Maybe we should call In Hye unni home first?"

"Together with that quack?"

"Unni! Joong Ki oppa was once your favorite right, don't call him that anymore"

"Was, not anymore"

"I'll call her and Sunny home" I said.

"Do whatever you want" She said as she flipped through her magazine angrily.

"Unnis where are you?" I ask through the facetime.

"It's oppa Yoonie, oh my God, wear some more clothes will you" Oppa said.

"Huh?"

"YA!! Turn the camera off you idiot!" I heard Chaerin unni say.

I looked down and turned as red as a tomato.

Aish, I thought it would be a girls call and forgot to wear my clothes.

"Yoonie!! Oh my God!!! Why are you still looking you quack! Give the call back to In Hye!!"

"She's my cousin people, I've seen her since she was born. Calm down will you."

"Oh right, I've labeled you as In Hye's boyfriend and forgot that you're also Yoonie's cousin"

"There's nothing much to see anyway"

"YA!" The four of us shouted in unison.

"Aish, these girls" He said.

"Why do you call?!" He asked, now clearly annoyed.

"Oppa, what should I wear?"

"Thought you studied fashion design in France" I mocked.

"And that's why I don't know what to wear even more!"

"This blue lace dress, or this pink one? Should I wear flats or heels, will I look good with these jewelry?" I asked.

"One by one, oppa and unni will come back home, so wait first okay?"

"I'm coming home too, how are we even dressing the fashion designer when she's on a date?" Sunny unni asked as she chuckled.

"Unni~~~~" I whined.

"I'm too nervous to see Seung Gi oppa, that's why"

"Aigoo, I seriously don't understand you, it's not like you guys are a new couple or anything, how are you still nervous around him?" Chae Rin unni said.

"I don't know, I'm just like that" I said shyly.

"Babe, are you still nervous around me?" I heard oppa asked

"Ani..." I heard her say and the rest of us chuckled.

 

CHAERIN'S POV
 

Moments later, the dork and his girlfriend came flying in to our house.

It's more like a residence where the eight of us live in two separate houses, one for the guys and one for the girls. 

We have rooms and bathrooms with equal size but is custom designed to our needs, while there are several other houses dedicated to our sole needs.

I get my dojo, shooting range and a place to keep my stuffs.

Each of the two cousins got their own kitchen and fashion closet.

In Hye of course got a room dedicated to her and her computers that she need for the stock market. 

Kris got his own office or lab or whatever.

Myungsoo asked for horses.

While Seung Gi and Sunny didn't really ask for anything in particular. 

When we grow up, and if the power remains, the eight of us will probably rule the country right. 

We help the politicians and the businessmen, while they give us our income and spend them on the laws and regulations. 

This is exactly how the world works now, and the eight of us holds enough industries to keep them at our feet. 

As long as the friendship doesn't break, nothing will break our rule either.

"Hey " I greeted.

"Not me right?" In Hye said with a chuckle.

"Nope, the guy beside you"

"Hey ?" He replied casually.

The rest of them shakes their heads.

We're like this, but, truthfully, we're really cool with each other, it's just our way of being friends.

"You better wear something with sleeves" There he goes again in his overprotective brother mood.

"Dude, it's not like he's going to her if she wears something sleeveless, chill" I said.

"But others might"

"There are the eight of us you dimwit"

"Oh hey peeps!" Sunny said as she entered Yoona's room too.

"Hey sunshine" I greeted.

"Unni~!!!" She came flying in and hugged In Hye.

She chuckled softly and hugged her back like the elegant lady that she is.

"Unni, which one is prettier?" Yoona asked her.

"Baby blue lace dress with the assorted diamonds necklace"

"I agree" In Hye said.

I gave them a look.

"What? I don't like both" I said with a grin.

"I agree with whatever my baby says" Joong Ki said.

"Guys, I'm going to change real quick kay" Sunny said as she skipped back to her room.

"Me too~!" In Hye squeeled.

"No sleveless kay babe"

"Eung~~"

Sunny then came back in with a simple blouse, shorts and wedges.

While In Hye came in with a loose but structured white top and a midi A line patterned skirt and a satin Manolo heels. She tied her hair into a messy but actually structured bun. 

While our little Yoonie wears a form fitting, midi, baby blue half sleeve lace dress with the same pair of satin Manolos but in grey insted of red, she then wears the assorted diamond necklace and rings while she let her hair loose and tuck one side of her hair behind her ear.

"Let's go, the guys are dying of hunger already" Joong KI said.

This is us, I'm the notorious gangster with my equally like a boss style, Yoona is the feminine one, Sunny...she doesn't care for fashion, In Hye she just carries this elegance and eloquence with her everywhere she goes.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This author needs some loving guys :'( 
I need them commentors and subscribers~~ :'(