Ten

Chaebols.

"I'm getting a massage too" Joong Ki announced as he stepped into the house.

"Under whose permission?" Rin asked

"My girlfriend" He gave her a tight smile.

"Hyung, you're here?" Myungsoo greeted.

"All the guys flocked in because a masseur is here" Chae Rin chuckled.

"What is this? Shouldn't you guys flock here for the ladies?"

The two guys looked at each other and then both shook their heads at the same time.

"Do you want to eat or drink anything?" She asked Joong Ki and gave him a hug from behind the sofa.

"Water is fine" 

"Yo, I'm back, I'm getting a massage too, so wake me up when it's my turn kay?" Kris said as he stuck his head into the door before leaving to the guys' house just a few meters away.

"What was that?" Yoona scoffed.

"A tower passing by" In Hye said.

"A certain someone's tower to lean on" Myungsoo teased.

"When are you going to teach her?" In Hye asked.

"Tonight, The Lounge, Park Hyatt hotel, 7 pm"

"We'll start the massage for five people" One of the masseur announced.

"Ne~ Let's go" In Hye motioned to the rest.

"Hyatt? For what?" Sunny asked him.

"On field training of course" He winked.

"Sunny-ah, what type of style do you like the most?" In Hye asked.

"Eh? Just about anything that's comfortable" She replied flatly.

"Seriously? you're twenty three and you don't even know how to dress up?" She asked with raised brows. 

"Being comfortable is all that matters unni. And anyways, I have all three unnis to help me style my outfits for occassions right?" She grinned.

The rest of the group sighed in defeat.

"Then, mm, here, look at this magazine, which girl do you think is the prettiest?" Myungsoo asked her.

She flipped around the magazine and stopped at a picture of a pretty y model clad in a bronze dress and a dark smoky makeup.

"This girl seems to be the prettiest" She pointed to the model.

"Oh~~ noona, I never knew you had this in you"

"Huh?" She asked, totally not getting his point.

"Aniya~" He grinned.

"Did you guys just do a psychology test on me?!" 

"Mhhmm~ Similar..."

"Noona, I think...you should get to know yourself more, like...you should just close your eyes, take a leap of faith and see what's in store in the other side of you. From the result, I think, even you will be surprised to meet the other side of you." Myungsoo winked.

"What...the..."

"I am a lawyer noona, I studied psychology and psychiatry too" He said.

"What kind of a lawyer are you? Always getting in trouble here and there." Chae Rin said and hit his head.

"AH! Noona!!! Aish, I was just experimenting with the laws"

"Oh, you were?" 

"Prosecutor General's son got caught smoking weed"

"Prosecutor General's son got caught in a DUI"

"Prosecutor General's son got caught in a tax scandal"

"Prosecutor General's son is a trouble maker"

"Ya~~ the list goes on" Chae Rin listed some of his past deeds...to the country.

"Ya ya ya that was a long time ago"

He tried to throw some things to her direction but failed miserably.

"Mehrong~" 

"Sir, please don't move too much"

"Yeah Myung, don't move too much" Chae Rin teased.

"Aish noona"

"Are those two sleeping?" Chae Rin asked.

"In Hye noona" Myung Soo called out but got no reply.

"Hyung" He called out the other one too.

The three chuckled.

"Seriously, those two are just...way too similar"

 

 

 

"Hye babbyyyy~ How are you darling?" The hairdresser greeted and jumped in excitement as he saw In Hye. 

The man was clad in a colorful red, blue and green Givenchy long sleeve shirt, and an aqua blue shorts with a pair of Prada embelished blue, green and yellow sport sandals, Versace gold chains and Alexander McQueen orange floral embelished ring long pouch. 

In Hye grinned as her long awaited guest is finally here, both of them ran and give one another kisses on the cheeks. 

"I'm fine as you could see, and wow lady! You look hot in that outfit!" In Hye said with the same level of excitement.

"How was Paris babe?" She directed him to sit on the sofa.

"It was fantastic darls! The weather was perfect, the street, the culture, food and of course! The stuffs! You cannot believe just how much I shopped in two weeks time. Everything was shining and was hinting at me to buy them. I bought so much Hermes and Versace dinnerwares and furnitures that I have to redesign my house concept. Oh! And of course!I bought you a special gift!" He exclaimed happily and gave her a new Cartier bracelet.

"Jjjaan~!" He grinned. 

"One for my favorite doll and one for me! Couple bracelet!" He grinned and quickly put it on her.

"Yeokshi! My baby Kwon is always the best!" She grinned and hugged him.

"I won't ever take it off of me! This is our secret code!" She exclaimed.

"Ooooh~ I'm excited!" He clapped his hands in excitement and joy.

"Right babe, do you remember Sunny? I bragged about her a lot to you right"

"Yes! Of course, our little miss sunshine! Why hun?"

"I need you to do a makeover on Sunny today" She grinned.

He beamed in excitement. "Is our little sunshine finally growing up?" 

"Yes she is!" She winked.

"What honor do I have to mark such a sacred ceremony? and I'm actually very excited to meet her for the first time today after hearing all of your stories about her"

"Of course you should be the one to do it! I can only trust her hair to the artistic hands of Madam Jo Kwon right. Come on! I will introduce you to my friends!" She grinned and dragged him to the garden where the rest of them are resting after the massage.

"Peeps, say hi, this is my favorite hairdresser, Jo Kwon. He is also my bestie and the best, like literally, the best gay guys out there"

"Ooooh~ Well hello there munchkins, ooh la la, who are these cutie pies?" He asked referring to the two guys.

"This guy is Joong Ki, he's my overly annoying boyfriend as you've heard, and this one is" Joong Ki gave his trademark smile and a tight bow.

"Oh, I know this one, South Korea's most notorious playboy aren't you little cutie pie" He coed and pinched both of his cheeks.

"Annyeong...annyeonghaseyo...." Myungsoo stuttered and tried to remove his hands away.

"This is Chae Rinnie, and I'm guessing that you two will go along together like besties, while this lady over here, is the little miss sunshine that isn't exactly..."

"Shining" Joong Ki finished her sentence, only to earn a head punch from Sunny.

"Exactly" Myung Soo grinned.

"Well, hey there ladies, you guys look gorgeous, I love your style so much! And oh my oh my, these blonde blonde hair is so beautiful on you doll! oh my my, such a rare beauty now isn't it?"

"Yup, you know my style Hye, I love him already" Chae Rin grinned.

"And for you doll, hmm, your hair needs my touch, like, mmm, lots of it..." He shook his head in disapproval to her hair's current state and style.

"Playboy baby, what color do you think will turn our hmm little ugly duckling to a beautiful swan?"

"...mm...mme? me?!" He asked in shock.

Jo Kwon looked around.

"Is there another playboy here captain obvious?" He asked.

"...no..." 

He raised his brows as he waits for his answer.

"I think a reddish brown or a purple red like red wine would look great on her"

"Bingo, just as I have expected! Playboys always have the best taste" He grinned to himself and direct the team for Sunny's makeover.

 

 

And that officially marks the real makeover of a once tomboy and carefree human being called Lee Sun Kyu. She is going to transform into a beautiful heiress fitting her status, and of course, she is going to transform into a real lady; not just on the outside but also in the inside. 

Her short dull orange hair is now long gone, and is instead, replaced by a mid length hair that falls right above her chests. And those dull, dry orange hair is now transformed into a thick, silky smooth burgundy colored hair. The color of her eyebrows are also matched and after a long twenty three years, those eyebrows are finally trimmed and shaped perfectly.

 

"Jeogi unni" Myungsoo started.

"Yes doll?"

"Can you do her makeup as well? I need to bring her somewhere tonight" He grinned.

"Of course darls, it'll be my pleasure to do a complete makeover on this girl"