Seven

Chaebols.

NARRATOR'S POV

 

After the short meet up, one couple seems to be sticking together and ditch their work for the day altogether.

Cool and clean city air with some early autumn winds blowing every now and then, the couple walk together, hand in hand, enjoying their simple, yet romantic long walks in the elite Gangnam area. The jam packed streets are now starting to get cleared out, marking the end of the busy lunch time, and into the empty streets — perfect for a date. No words were really spoken, and that is why they are like a pair of peas in a pod; or in other words — true soulmate. They don't have to speak to understand one another, they don't need long words from each other to get a proper consolation, they don't need words to express how much they love each other, they don't need a confirmation and affirmation for their love; they just need each other, like this, hand in hand, taking long slow walks, from middle school right up until now and hoping to continue on till all of their hair turns white. 

Walking hand in hand, listening to soothing and sweet k-indie songs through his earphones, healing one another with each other's presence, taking each others' days of stress out from their souls and just...silently, walk together, aimlessly, in a straight line. 

After a few hours of aimless walking and full time healing, he stopped on his track and paused the song and then talked to her.

"Jagiya, let's go and eat first before I head back to Gyeonggido" He turned the music off and gave her an abrupt back hug.

"Oh, sure. But can you let go of this? People are watching" She tried to wiggled out from his embrace, just to get a tighter hug.

"So what? I love you and that's all matter" He softly said and put his head on the crook of her neck then inhaled her smooth lavender smell.

"In Hye, wait"  He took out his phone and dialed a number. "Get to the front of Giorgio Armani now" He said to his driver.

"Do you want me to stop by your place to lighten the witch's mood" She turned back to face him.

"Aniya, dwesso, I'll call you if it gets too bad"

"But, jagiya, I think I still need to drop by dinner some time soon, it's been a while too and I just don't exactly feel that good for not dropping by"

"Arrasso, I'll tell her. Oh, the car is here, get in" He said.

"Get to this restaurant, it's near Hong-Ik university" Joong Ki said to the driver.

"Where do you want to eat?" She asked

"I'm getting hungry and tired from the walk"

"Me too~" He said. "I found this restaurant for O'live's new tv show earlier, and I want to give a try before recommending it"

"Woah, what kind of restaurant?"

"It's a famous and inexpensive matjib (A/N : Famous restaurant) amongst university and high school student lately, so I want to give it a try, plus a healthy promotion for my user-review mobile app"

"Oh, I downloaded that app a few days ago, it's pretty similar to yelp and has a pretty big user base"

"Nah, it's still pretty small, that's why we're promoting it like mad too, we want to be South Korea's number one review app. And how come you've just downloaded it like...a few days ago? It was around since years ago!"

She smiled meekly.

"Mianhe~ I just hate technologies. But isn't it the biggest in here already?"

"Competitions are still around"

"Ah~ I see. Start paying people, especially students to download and review the places, it'll naturally grow then"

"Ne~ Smarty pants"

"YA!" 

"Young master, we're here"

"Let's go smarty pants" He teased.

"Aish seriously"

"What's good in here?" She entered the place and took a seat at one of the stalls.

"The galbi jjim" He followed. 

"We'll have the chicken and this part of the pork" 

"Oh, ahjummoni, make sure that there are no chicken thighs, and then we'll have some soju as well as one shikhye for her" 

He cleansed her utensils and poured some water to her glass.

"It's good that you're okay with these kinds of food"

"Told you we're soulmates" She chuckled.

"Don't tell Kris hyung that we're here, he'll lecture us for a long long time"

"But the smoke is really bad though"

"But the ambiance is really good, no? No wonder people are so into this place"

"Oh~ It's here~"

"That was...fast"

"Fast food level : Koreans" They high fived each other and gave one another the great-minds-think-alike look.

They emptied the plates out in no time and even got some more porks and chicken and rice. No wonder people are jealous of their looks. They eat a ton of foods, never really tried to exercise and have bodies like Gods and Goddesses.

"But really, what should we do about Sunny oppa?"

"I don't know, just try to talk to her into the plan first, then if she agress you and Yoona help the basics, while Myung will be her dating coach"

"Will Kris oppa even start to realize it?"

"That...solely depends on him, we can't really do anything anymore." He took a shot of his soju and let her pour him another glass.

"Are you really going to be okay in Gyeonggido?"

"Yeah, sure, she won't kill her only heir, and unlike dramas, I have an uber rich, no, in fact, one of the richest chaebols as my girlfriend."

She pinched his cheeks roughly "Aw~ is that why we're together?" 

"Ah~ah~ah~ jagiya, it hurts, ya! Arasso, arrasso, it's my fault, let go of me" He tried to make her let go of her grip.

His skin was almost blue when she finally let go.

"Aish"

"I just stated a matter of fact thing, you didn't have to pinch me that hard"

"Mian..."