Eleven

Chaebols.

Money could not buy everything. I guess the idiot who created that quote and everyone else who thought this is true does not have enough money to spend. In a capitalist world like today, there is nothing that money could not possibly buy. Believe me, I know. — Heo In Hye

And as of today, June 17 2014, I once again found some truth in my own philosophy of life. There is truly...nothing that money could not buy. As long as there is enough money there is definitely, nothing, that money could not possibly buy. It could turn a tomboy like Sunny into a lady in the count of a mere few hours and of course, the magic hands of Madam Jo Kwon. 

The girl who looked like a high school kid just earlier this morning has beautifully transformed herself into a lady fitting of her real age. Her honey skin tone is beautifully complimented by a heavy, smooth dark locks of burgundy colored hair that is loosely curled. Her childish front hair is now replaced by a long, elegant side bangs. With the help of some foundation, eyebrow pencil and masacara, eye liner, all different shades of eye shadows, bronzers, lip stick and lip gloss; the usually sleepy and dull face is now dewy and fresh. Her features are now highlighted, making them look sharper and more defined, while her flaws are skillfully covered. She now finally has the air of a true heiress—strong, charismatic, confident, slightly arrogant and mysterious. But most of all, she now has something that all men can't help but to go crazy for — hotness. 

Exactly, yes, you heard it right people. Sunny, the high school kid with a body of a middle schooler now looks H.O.T.

But what's the use of a smoking hot face without the right outfit right? And what's more, we need to mark Sunny's first day of on-field training. Therefore, our Yoona has personally called in a group of the best stylists in the country to doll her up some more.

They agreed to put her into a gold Herve Leger bandage dress with a square open back cut. Topped it off with a few black and gold jewelries, then add a pair of black Prada stilettos with crystal embelishments to that, a gradation of brown, gray and white fur jacket to shield her from the cold winds of Seoul nights and of course, no heiress would be complete without her own pair of Hermes Kelly black croco pouch with its handle covered in a yellow twilly.

In one sentence, she's smoking hot.

Even Myung Soo fell off his chair when he first saw her coming out of the room. 

Jo Kwon smirked when he saw Myung Soo's reaction and said. "I did a great job, I see. If the biggest playboy agreed, then, I guess, so will all other normal male species in this world. Babe, if you happen to see a guy who doesn't drool at the sight of you, then make sure to pass his number to me kay darls?" He grinned to Sunny.

"Ne..." She said shyly.

"Eyy, really, do you want to know how much money, effort and time we all spent on your makeover? Drop those 'I'm shy' acts now dear" Chae Rin reprimanded her.

"From this day onwards, you are the prettiest woman on earth. Everyone already thinks so, so you as the bearer of this body must also think that way. You have to be confident about yourself and reflect it in your body movement. They have to be fluid, bold; a little stiff, a little constraint, a little controlled." In Hye held her shoulders and told her eye to eye, heart to heart. 

She nodded stiffly in return.

"Nodding once is enough" 

She practiced what she said immediately.

"I never knew she could be this hot.." Myung Soo trailed off and Joong Ki  put a magazine under his mouth to catch his invisible saliva.

"Ah, hyung, move it away!" 

"I don't want your saliva to ruin my Hye's couch, I should at least do this to prevent it"

Sunny stood awkwardly and straighten her already straight dress.

"I feel...awkward" She said.

"Don't be, you look hot, now do the outfit some justice. Your makeover at least cost 100 K today, if you don't want to pay us, then be sure to work that outfit" Chae Rin dismissed her.

Myung Soo cleared his throat and stood up.

"Let's go, we have a date to complete today" He gave her his trademark wink and the four ladies raised their brows...well...three. One of them is too busy adjusting to her new looks.

The three, now having the same posture, rest their heads on the top of the sofa and see her off with Myung Soo.

"Isn't she so beautiful?" Chae Rin asked dreamily.

"Eung, I never knew a day like this would come before I die" In Hye continued.

"I feel like a mother who's finally sending off her grown up daughter" Yoona followed and wiped the fake tears away.

"Am I the only one who's not moved by this? I mean you guys practically hired the best hairdresser, make up artists and styists for today" Joong Ki remarked.

"What is this guy saying?" 

"Forget him unni"

"Did someone say anything earlier?"

"Nope, I guess a fly just went by" 

 

 

 

Park Hyatt Seoul, 7 pm.

Myung Soo toned her grand entrance a little tiny bit by only using his champagne colored Maserati Quattroporte that night. It was as far as he could go, nothing lower than that. She also begged In Hye to not let lines and lines of employees to stand in front of the lobby to greet her. In Hye finally agreed with the condition that the manager would follow them to tend them to their every needs.

"I don't feel comfortable" Sunny whispered to a Myung Soo who is clad in a black and white Etro Paisely blazer.

He smiled, "being a lady was never meant to be comfortable noona, it is meant to look good" He whispered back.

"Urgh, I want to change into a pair of tennis shorts, flip flops and a shirt already"

"Remember the amount of efforts people went through to do your makeover noona, and know that this is a daily routine for Yoona, In Hye and Chae Rin noona. You should start doing the same" He said as they entered to the restaurant.

She sighed.

Why can't she be like them?

They all looked so comfortable and normal in these annoying outfits.

They are a hassle to her, she can't move freely, her feet are throbbing from the heels, her face and hair feels itchy. And now that she is seated, her stomach feels constrained and uncomfortble. They are too tight, she thought. 

"They are not too tight, you usually wear loose shirts, that's why" Myung Soo said like a mind reading ghost.

"loosen up your expression, people will think I dragged you here forcefully or something." He smiled.

"How can I even eat in this dress?!" She hissed.

"I don't know, the rest of you guys usually pig out normally in those dresses." He shrugged.

He ordered a three course meal for them and she looked at her own reflection on the big glass window.

"You look pretty" He commented.

"I don't even recognize myself anymore"

"Erase half of them and shoot a Sunny version of Mulan's Reflection" He managed to crack a joke.

"Ya! You"

"Remember noona, in front of a man you should be graceful, at all times, no matter what" He grinned.

She rolled her eyes.

"No eyes rolling during a date" He reprimanded.

"That's like...a total instant turn off" He said.

"I feel like I'm preparing for a contest to be the crown princess or something"

"You won't even pass the first round in your current state" He quickly dismissed her.

"Kim Myung Soo"

"The truth hurts noona, that's why girls wear lots of makeup to cover themselves"

"Yes, young master" 

"Now, that's more like it" He grinned.

"Young master... I  like the sound of it"

"I'm sorry, but are you perhaps...Mr. Kim Myung Soo?" A girl wearing a loose silk baby pink dress asked.

Myung Soo saw his picture on her hand and looked up to her.

"Ah, are you the blind date ahgasshi?" He asked with a sarcastic smile.

She nodded her head shyly.

"What is going on?" Sunny asked him.

"She's the blind date girl arranged by my mom for tonight" He explained to her.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Sun Kyu." Sunny greeted.

Myung Soo and the girl were equally taken aback by her greetings.

It was pretty awkward.

For both Myung Soo, the lady and supposedly her too. 

"I'm sorry, but as you can see, I already have a date for tonight. She is my first blind date for the night, and we are still in the process of getting to know each other. Maybe we could meet another time."

"Don't say anything" Myung Soo quickly texted Sunny and she gave him a small nod.

"But, your mother told me to meet you here at eight tonight" She said.

"You're meeting me here, and currently...it's a quarter past eight, that means, we are already conversing for the past 15 minutes, that's enough for tonight right?" He said with one brow raised.

"...But..."

"I don't like you and from the looks of how things are, and taking into consideration that you seem to be a sane and dignified lady, it seems that you shouldn't like me as well, so, we'll dismiss tonight's meeting here alright?" He cut her off.

"You're unbelivable" The lady scofffed.

"Oh! the food is here" Sunny grinned at the sight of their dinner nearing in. 

The two of them look back and Myung Soo smiled at her.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. 

"I know my features are near perfection, well, at first, it was hard for me to believe it as well" He smirked and ate a piece of his steak. 

"How's the food here dear?" He asked her with a soft smile.

"Mwo...normal?" Sunny commented.

He chuckled mentally.

The lady scoffed another time at their interaction and at his comment.

"After you" He gave her a hand sign to leave.

"You will pay for this humiliation, Kim Myung Soo."

He pulled out his wallet and gave her some checks worth several hundreds millions wons. 

"Will this be enough to pay for your humiliation tonight?" He asked nonlachantly while Sunny let out a silent, deep breath. Thankful that she is not the lady currently standing and took a mental note to never, ever have a blind date with a lawyer in the future.

The guy is dead serious when he rejects a girl.

She tore the checks in halves and left.

He peeked to the entrance to make sure that she has really left.

"Aish.....my checks~!! Did she really have to tear them into two?! Eish...such a waste"

"So that's why you brought me for dinner tonight huh?"

"Sorry for using you tonight noona"

"Nah, that's fine. I'm cool with it, I got some worth noting entertainment tonight" She chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

MORE COMMENTS, UPVOTES AND SUBSCRIBERS PLEASE~~~ <3

my baekhyun feels~ :'( omg....hahaha he's not even my favorite...but...i don't know....I'm happy for them...but...but...but... idk........................baekhyun..............;;