Four

Chaebols.

MYUNGSOO POV

"Jagiya here~" Seung Gi hyung said as he waved to the girls plus gay hyung.

"Hyung, they could see you just fine, you don't need to stand up" I said, embarrassed.

"Ah, geurae? Aish I'm so nervous"

"Hyung, seriously?" I said as I twirled my fork around and gave him my uber bored face.

He just gave me a faint smile.

"She still gives me these butterflies whenever I meet her, what can I do?" He said with a pout. 

"Ew, noona, get you boyfriend back, he's sick"

"Oh, my jagi, wae, what happened?" She asked worriedly.

The seven of us literally raised our brows and gave the two of them a look.

Even the other couple sighed and shook their heads.

There is really something wrong with these two, it's not like they just met or they just know each other.

We, and those two included, know each other ever since we were born for God sake, but, but, these two are just....sigh...words cannot describe how weird these two are, it's like everyday is their first day dating or something.

It's like their minds are still so innocent and sacred.

How did that happen anyway?

I sighed yet again. 

Jesus bless these two poor yet pure souls from the dangers of the world.

How did they end up like that when the rest of us ended up fine like this?

I really could not understand.

"Hyung do you get them?" I asked Joong Gi hyung.

"Ask the doctor, I think those two need one immediately"

"Hyung, you're a brain doctor or whatever right? Treat them"

"They seem fine to me" He said as he peered over to them then back to his tablet.

"Ah, hyung, let's eat first and stop studying, it's sickening"

"It's probably sickening cause you don't like it"

Another crazy guy.

How did I end up with them?

 

KRIS'S POV

 

Then again, Asian will always be Asian— they always, without fail, 110%, take pictures of our food from every known angle to man— top, sideways, 45 degrees, 30 degrees, this degrees, that degrees; and all of them, no matter their personalities or what nots; will always, ask me to move backwards because I am doing something to the already dim lighting.

Maybe I should one day do a research about this.

What is so good about it anyway?

"Oh my God, the food here is soooo good~~" In Hye squealed, and that too, in front of her already annoyed boyfriend.

"The place that I had in mind was better though" Therefore, the boyfriend said that a few seconds later.

"Arrasso, next time we'll eat there"

"Ani, but how is that place better than this place?" Hence, asked his cousin.

"Food is just food, and beef is just beef, what's the difference? Anyways all the calories, fats and proteins are the same no matter this restaurant or that restaurant" I said.

"Ya, do not say such insulting things towards the food that's presented in front of you"

"Geurae oppa, the taste is very different, this place is more modern while that place s more rustic"

"That's why I told you the other place is better"

"Aish, you don't yell at my girlfriend" Although rare, that happens sometimes too, and I still don't understand them no matter how long I've lived my life with them.

"Arrrasso, mianhe"

"Anyways, moving on, Sunny, you...why are you so quite when your shoulder to lean on is here?" Joong Ki asked playfully as he took a small, tiny little bite of his steak.

"Don't look at my girlfriend like that hun, unfortunately for me, and fortunately for you, she never told me whatever you told her...well, it's not like she needs to" He continued.

"Oppa...I think you got it wrong though..." She replied with a smile.

"If he's not here, then, maybe not" He said as he tilted his head and a smile plastered on his face

Am I the only one whose totally lost?

"Start devising a plan, otherwise another girl might take your support" He winked.

"Oppa!!!"

"Oppa's just joking, we'll just have to make him come to you right"

"Oppa~~~~" Now she's clearly whining and giving him aegyo signs.

"Don't worry Sunny, this oppa too, will definitely help you to make him yours! Fighting!" Myungsoo cheered on.

I'm still lost though.

"Stop teasing the kid, she's already embarrassed as it is" Seung Gi said.

"It's fine"

"Fine what's fine" Rin noona blurted out.

"You two stop" She continued.

"Ne, noona" Then the two giggled and high fived.

While I saw...Seung Gi...comforting Sunny?!

Am I really the only one whose lost?

I mean whose the guy? They are obviously talking about her and a guy, but who is the guy?

Then I saw my phone lit up and my face lights up as well.

Cleared my throat and motioned to the rest of them to be quiet.

"Oh, hey" I greeted casually.

"Me? I'm eating. What about you? Did you eat?"

"Yeah, you guys could prepare for it first, I'll go back in a bit."

"Oh, geurae~ don't work too hard and see you later~"

Then I saw seven pairs of eyes looking at me with wide eyes.

"Spill bro" Myung Soo said.

"Told ya" Joong Ki added.

"Hyung~!" Seung Gi said.

...huh?

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

More comments and subscribe please~~~??? <3