Six

Chaebols.

NARRATOR'S POV

"When do you guys ever work?" In Hye came in to one of their sky lounge in Gangnam.

"Talk for yourself Hye" Chaerin said.

She chcukled in response.

"Think fast!" Chaerin said and threw a tennis ball In Hye's way and she caught it skillfully.

"My skills haven't died yet" She said with a smirk.

"Tch"

"And noona, please, it's lunch time now, we have our breaks too" Myungsoo said and Seung Gi nodded.

"Arrasso, aigoo, my dongsaengs have worked hard today huh, what's with him?" She asked pointing at Joong Ki who's unusually quiet.

They shrugged, and Chaerin pulled In Hye to sit besside her.

"I think something happened at hone, he went out again last night, and I have a feeling that he went back to Gyeonggido and stayed there" Chaerin whispered to her.

She widened her eyes and Chaerin nodded slightly, twitched her eyebrows and gave her the 'do-something-to-him-look'

"Is the witch back?" She whispered back.

She shrugged, "Oh, just in time, I had my people to look it up earlier, so let's see..." She trailed off as she looked at the mail through her ipad.

"Oh yeah she's back"

"Aigoo, you scared me, aish..." The two said at the same time when they saw Myungsoo who was standing behind them all these times.

"She's back~~" He started singing, "the. witch. is. finally. back" He hummed again and clapped his hands at the end.

"Wow~!"

"Ya, do you think this is something to be happy about right now?!" Chaerin hissed.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"About what?"

"The witch is back"

"There's nothing we can do about it right?" He said darkly and plugged his earphones back in.

She leaned her head into his arm and puffed her cheeks.

"What did she say?" In Hye asked after she took out his earphones off.

"Same old "

"Calm down dude, we all have parents probs once in a while"

"But she's too annoying, I swear to God I could just...uurrgghh" He said with gritted teeth.

"Oppa...the earphones...are dying..." In Hye said as she tried to loosen his grip on the poor earphones.

"Ani, why does she cares so much on who do I play with?! Like it's her problem with Samsung, not mine, if she's at war with them why should I follow?!"

"Dude, trust me, you're not the only one going through those " Seung Gi said as he walked into the lounge.

"Did they fight last night or something?!"

"Apparently, they did. To be exact, they did last week in Vegas"

"So much for elegance and mannerisms" The two scowled together.

"What else did she say?" Myungsoo asked as he poured the group some martinis.

"She told me to come back home"

"Oh, so are you going?"

"I have to, otherwise she's going to go all ape again"

The group chuckled and patted him on the back.

"It's going to be a long war between you and Samsung, you two, do not fight over what the adults are fighting for"

"Yes sir!" The two said at the same time and gave Chaerin a salute.

"Ani, why is she even going all ape when the one whose fighting is my dad's side?"

"It's all part of protecting the family's honor hun" In Hye stated calmly.

"Why are you so calm? The witch could be your mother in law"

She smiled calmly and took a sip of her martini.

"Hun, did you just forget whose daughter I am? She'll be an angel in front of me" She stated calmly.

"Even my parents will be all angelic in front of her, she got the global financial and service industry power that we all need"

"Ya, Lee Seung Gi, is it true that your sister is going to be bethroted to Myung Soo's brother?"

"EH?!" The two said at the same time.

"Ey, no wayyy" Myung Soo said.

"I heard that from le witch last night"

"What on earth..."

"I guess our boys house will be empty tonight~" Chae Rin hummed and the rest nodded their heads.

"But, by the way, what should we do about our Sunny? She sure is rainy these days"

"Good one L" In Hye said.

"More like a dry one" Chaerin groaned.

"How is that guy even that dense? Like can't he see it?!"

"Nope, he can't, and she can't express herself very well either. Plus, she's not hyung's style" Myung Soo said as he shake his right index finger left and right.

"What is oppa's style then?" Yoona's voice was heard from the entrance.

"Aish, you scared  me, where's Sunny?" Myungsoo asked.

"She? She can't go out, her secretary/manager ahjusshi is back and is determined to give her a special company training lesson"

"Finally, she's growing up" Seung Gi said.

"The company's going to get noisy soon"

The rest nodded.

"So, back to our conversation, what is oppa's style" Yoona asked.

"He likes matured, independent women, while Sunny is practically...the opposite. From what I see he likes a more reserved and professional women, but Sunny is still a girl, it's like a combination of In Hye noona and Yoona noona"

"Then, we could just train her to get Kris's heart right?" Chaerin said.

"And she'll be more than willing to do it for his sake, this might even be the time for her to seriously learn about her company's business" She continued.

"We'll teach her about fashion and makeup, Myung you do the rest" Chae Rin commanded.

"EH?! Why me?!"

She gave him a glare and...

"Ne...noona...." He said with a diminishing voice.

"Project operation ladified" Joong Ki said with a grin.

"Awwhhh~ My baby's mood is back" In Hye said with a grin too.

"Hyung, ladified is not even a word"

"It's okay, selfie wasn't a word either"

The guys just rolled their eyes.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The comment section is so....empty :'(