Two

Chaebols.

IN HYE'S POV

I sighed as I saw my annoying boyfriend, yet again, flirting with a girl. He saw me and tried to flirt with her even more while I raised my brows. 

Seriously now? 

I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Oppa, are you really going to be like this?"

He waved and gave me his angelic smile. 

"I'm going to get angry if you keep this up"

He tilted his head and flirted with the girl even more.

"You asked for it oppa"

He blinked and looked at me, and sat on another empty table in the cafe.

And as if the heavens are helping me, a pretty cute guy approached me. 

"Are you alone?" He asked.

I gave him my most angelic and elegant smile and nodded my head slowly. 

"I'm Tan, Kim Tan" 

"Oh, Won oppa's brother?"

"Oh, you know hyung?" He asked rather excitedly as now we have something in common. 

I chuckled.

"I'm your noona then, my name is In Hye, Heo In Hye"  I said with a smile.

"Noona, how old are you?"

"Eyy, that's not a really nice question to ask to a noona" I said with a pout.

"Noona, I heard the Heo Conglomerate's granddaughter has a boyfriend"

"Noona does, but the boyfriend is trying to tease noona now." I chuckled.

"Is he the one drilling a hole into my head?"

"Yup, that must be him" I said with a smile.

"Well, then, do you want to win the game noona?"

"I sure do" I smiled.

"Then, I'm sorry for the inconveniences beforehand noona" He said before he uses one of his hands to cupped the right side of my face and uses his thumb to slowly and somewhat lovingly rubbed something off my face.

Then, just in time, someone cleared their throat right in front of us. 

"The lady has a boyfriend"

"But it seems that the boyfriend was occupied in other matters earlier" He said.

I looked at oppa, smiled and just lift both of my shoulders slightly. 

"Well, now he's not, and that's my place, so leave" He said sternly.

"Then, see you later noona, and guard her well hyung, someone might steal her away from you" He said with a wink.

"Give me a call when you're available noona" He said.

"Oh, geurae, I will, bye~~" I waved with a smile.

"YA! Drop the smile"

"I won oppa"

"Ya~~~you're mean"

"You always flirt with other girls, I'm hurt" I said with a pout.

"Am I that bad? Are you bored with me or something?" I asked.

"Jagiyaaa~ You know that's not how I really feel, you know my heart right?"

"Nope, you're mean, that's it"

"Jagiya~"

"Tch" I said as I folded my arms.

"Are you even serious with me?" I asked as I laid my head to his chest and linked my fingers with his.

"Babe, you know I'm dead serious when it comes to you, we've been together for like all of our lives, and been a couple since the last year of your middle school"

"Still~~ You always flirt around"

"It's fun to watch their reactions to me right, they even say that I have a skin as white as a white jade"

"Babe please, you're not gay, stop acting like one, that's why people say I'm only your cover!"

He chuckled.

"Maybe we should produce an heir first for them to believe us?" He whispered into my ear with a smirk.

My eyes doubled in eyes.

"Yaa~~~" I whined quietly.

"I'm just joking hun"

"How was work today?" I asked as I fixed his hair.

"Tiring~" He said with a pout.

"Is that so?" I coed lovingly.

He nodded, the pout still adorably intact.

"Let's go and grab some dinner, the others are already there." He said.

"Which restaurant are we going today?"

"Today, that girl wants to eat some French food, I told her that the one in Gangnam is better, but she insist to try the one in Sinsa-dong. Can you believe her babe?" 

I chuckled as we walked out of the cafe to his car.

"Me? I'm always on my girlfriend's team hun." I gave him a tight smile.

"I'm so sorry but I love you~" I continued with a hum.

"Fine, fine, go with your girlfriend, tch, you know that I'm better in these kinds of a thing. Fashion and food is my forte, and now she's trying to get the inheritance for our group's food and fashion industry" He said with folded hands.

"You have your dad's babe"

"But still~ I want to conquer Korea's food and fashion industry but, but, but that is not letting me to do it"

"One, you do not call my girlfriend a . Two, you do not insult her with that cause my Yoona baby is a small, frail, little, cute angel. Three, stop being gay." I said with a pout.

"Ouch, you took her side" 

I grinned.

He sighed.

"Having a girlfrined who always take her girlfriend's side is hard. I'm always betrayed in the face like this"

"You could conquer the industry from your dad's side right"

"That's true" He grinned.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Song Joong Ki" He said with a wink, now fully content. 

Sometimes I truly wonder whether this guy of mine really has a bipolar issue or not.