Chapter 7

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1KCK2ihvNw Reset- Tiger JK Feat. Jinsil

 

Her eyes widened as she recognized the person standing before her.

‘Luhan-oppa’

The man staring at her had his eyes widened, too, at the sight of her.

“Joohyun...” he drawled.

Seohyun’s mind had silenced her surroundings. Her stomach was in knots and she felt like vomiting the food that she just ate.

“Seo… its Luh—” Seohyun missed her unnie's words.

She just blinked. Transfixed.

She hadn’t seen him for 7 years. And the pain hit her now… As if it was that day all over again…

That day when she was standing in the cold night, professing her love for him. And how much her heart hurt when she saw his look of pity as he rejected her.

‘I’m sorry, Joohyun-ah… I can’t love you.’

She already forgot. No no no … She has forgotten it a long time ago. She has reminded herself. So many times. She knew it by heart.

His eyes locked on to hers.

Her heart gave one hard thump.

He blinked.

Her breathing constricted. 

He swallowed before he whispered, “Joohyun…”

Without knowing the situation, Lay stepped beside his friend, “Good day, sunbaenim!” he motioned to Hyoyeon while removing his black mask.

To save the moment, Hyoyeon let out an awkward chuckle, “Uh~ hey there, Lay,” she smiled back at him but her eyes didn’t stop looking back and forth at the two frozen figures standing opposite each other.

“Seohyun-sshi!” Lay called with recognition.

For a moment, the two broke their gaze. Seohyun shifted her attention to Lay.

“Uhmm… Hi, Lay” she answered him with a small smile. “You live around here?”

Lay shyly scratched his neck, “No, Seohyun-sshi. I’m here with my friend.” He grabbed the man next to him. “Luhan”

At the side, Hyoyeon gulped her saliva and nervously looked at her friend just by the mention of his name. But it was not only her getting nervous at that moment.

“Do you still remember him? Luhan?” Lay continued to pat his friend’s back. Luhan’s eyes wavered as he tried to meet her eyes.

“He used to train with us when we were in China. Remember him?” he continued.

“Oh yea! Of course! I remember him!” Hyoyeon answered nervously in her stead.

Seohyun took a deep breath as she tried to calm her nerves. In a second, she was able to look at Luhan straight. The act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter