Chapter 11

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubCiuJKySI 별 (Star) - Remember

 

Luhan sat on his bed, on a trance while watching the morning news on TV. He left Seohyun’s house early since he doesn’t want to inconvenience her anymore. What happened last night was already embarrassing enough. There was a knock, and Luhan went to open the door only to be greeted by his secretary,

“Wenshu?” confusion all over his face.

“Good morning, Mr. Xi,” the middle-aged man in clean black suit bowed before him.

Luhan took a side step to let him in, “I didn’t know you will be coming today.”

The secretary walked graciously and gestured Luhan to take a seat on his revolving chair. The guy followed, turning off the TV and sat on the chair comfortably.

“Is everything all right?”

“Everything is well, sir… Its just that there might be some change of plans.”

Luhan couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows.

“A message was forwarded to me and it seems that there were some people who have recognized your arrival here in South Korea.” The secretary gave Luhan a clipboard.

“You were invited by a couple of companies to dinner, most probably looking for partnerships…”

Luhan got quiet as he skimmed on the papers with names of companies. He’s fascinated on how fast words travel even in this country.

“I’m really sorry, Mr. Xi… I know I mentioned that I wouldn’t take any appointments while you’re still here…”

The man only looked up at the secretary and smiled, “Its totally fine. I know I came for a different purpose but it is always best to utilize time.”

He paused on one page which read, ‘SM Entertainment’ Luhan questioningly looked at the secretary and the latter nodded at him.

“You’re reading it right, sir… Mr. Lee Sooman has personally sent you a letter.”

Luhan could only let out a long breath. He looked at his readying secretary, knowing that he must have planned out his whole week by him. “Okay, so what’s next?”

“I need a yes from you first, sir… Are you accepting the invites?”

“Yes, but not to all of them. I believe you have reviewed the rightful companies?”

The secretary immediately pulled out a small notebook and pen from his pocket. He started narrating the pros and cons of all the companies.

‘I hope this is a good decision.’ Luhan got up and moved near the window, watching the buzzling cars on a Monday morning different from the peaceful ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter