1

Step By Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF0RQInF9IM

 

Luhan sat on his large couch, thumbing through random files, attempting to kill time before sleep knocked on him. When his phone suddenly rang, he couldn’t help but jumped at it’s sound.

“Hello?”

“Mr. Xi, I’m calling about the expansion of Tangwei Energy corp. They want to meet with you as soon as possible.”

“Okay. Schedule a short meeting tomorrow…” Luhan walked around his couch to reach for the remote control. He decided to turn on his TV so as to put sound on the deafening silence of his room, and at the same time check the current stock market.

“… yes, and I want updates on the sales in Guangzhou and Nanjing branch…”

In the past few years, he had adapted the skills of talking on phone while watching the news. It was interesting, Luhan noted, but other than the fact that it was for gathering information for his benefit, it was pretty much boring on a normal person’s perspective.

That was until, a familiar acquaintance flashed through the screen on a Chinese news media.

Girls' Generation returned SONEs’ love and support with a priceless photo! The girls thanked Chinese fans on their SMTOWN page … … …

Luhan’s focus was drawn out of his thoughts to the television once again when he saw the girls’ faces. ‘Hyoyeon … Yoona … Taeyeon … Jessica …’

And the list of the member’s names continued in his mind. Silently wishing to see the only face he’d been missing for years. But, he knew that it’ll never happen.

“Mr. Xi?” the voice over the phone echoed.

He turned off the television before returning his attention to his secretary, “I think that is all there is to it. I’ll call you back.”

Luhan immediately ended the call. He closed the file he’d been updating and leisurely tossed it on his desk. He opened his drawer and an old picture made him pause. In the picture held two teenagers, it was him with his arms wrapped around a shy girl. The girl was tall and skinny. She had a lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter