Returned

Baby hold on

 

 

Chapter 9

 

Returned

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Jongdae got Sehun’s message, he had only one thing on mind: get back from his work. He didn’t like the idea of Baekhyun apologizing to Yeori, maybe he was still scared to lose to his friend, or maybe he was just afraid that Baekhyun was playing again with her. He really needed to get back. And he did exactly as he planned and it didn’t matter that he didn’t finish his work, someone else could do it at his place, for once he had better to do.

 

So when he got back to Seoul it was already three in the morning but it didn’t stop him from going straight to Yeori’s flat, he just couldn’t help, he needed to see if she was doing well. Fortunately for him, he didn’t need to wake her up as he already knew the key code to her flat.

 

When he got inside her room, he found her sleeping peacefully, of course she would sleep as she had no idea that he would be back so quickly and she certainly didn’t expect him to go back at night. He felt so relieved to see that she was fine and not hurt. Without a noise he got closer and sat next to her. A small smile formed on his face, he leaned closer and he had the urge to touch her, to kiss her. Gently he her cheek and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Maybe it seemed silly but he missed her. Who could imagine that one day Kim Jongdae would feel something like that for a woman? Especially for his friend’s girl. It was against his rules but for once he didn’t care. It wasn’t a game anymore and who could stop someone from loving? Definitely not Byun Baekhyun.

 

As he continued her cheek, she finished by moving a little, feeling that she wasn’t alone in her bed anymore. Slowly she opened her eyes and couldn’t believe what she saw. Was it just a dream? She straightened herself and rubbed her eyes as if she wanted to make sure that she was fully awake. “Jongdae?”

 

“Hi beauty.”

 

Hearing his voice made her realize that it was the reality and not a simple dream. A huge smile appeared on her lips, she jumped on him and hugged him tightly, there was no way she would let him go so easily again. He chuckled at her reaction but hugged her back, putting her on his laps he had a better access to her neck as he planted soft kisses. “I missed you.”

 

“Me too. I didn’t expect you to come back so early though.”

 

“Mh, someone gave me a reason to hurry up.”

“Someone?” She parted a little and looked at him eyes filled with curiosity.

 

“Yeah someone but it doesn’t matter right now. I’m happy to be here.”

 

It was obvious that he wouldn’t tell her who obliged him to come back earlier and indeed it didn’t matter as long as he was with her.

 

“You should go back to sleep.”

 

“Only if you stay with me tonight.”

 

“Is it an order?”

 

“It is.”

 

“Then I guess I have no other choice.”

 

Of course he was joking but he didn’t mind if Yeori was the one ordering around and heck it was a huge change in his life once again. He smiled and lay with her, her head resting on his chest. Just his presence was enough to calm her down and make her feel like the happiest woman in the world. And maybe in a way she was.

 

“You’ll be with me when I wake up right?” She asked, slowly falling back asleep

 

“Of course.” With that he kissed the top of her head and waited for her to fall asleep again. He had no intention of leaving so quickly.

 

That’s why when Yeori woke up for the second time she was surprised to hear some noise from the kitchen. She stood up immediately from her bed as she remembered that Jongdae came finally back, she thought it was all a dream but seemed like it wasn’t after all.

 

When she arrived in the kitchen she found Jongdae cooking for her and it was actually a cute and funny sight. He definitely didn’t look like a kind of guy who would cook and she was right. He was completely lost but still tried his best to please her to the point that he didn’t hear her arriving.

 

Without making a noise she approached him and back hugged him. He gasped but calmed down immediately. It was definitely a turn on to have the woman he loved hugging him while he was cooking. But it didn’t stop here. As soon as he turned around and saw that she wore only a shirt made him lose all self-control. Without a warning he lifted her, put her on the table and kissed her a little roughly. He had to admit that he missed the taste of her lips and now that he could taste it again it felt just amazing. He could stay in this position for hours and he wouldn’t even mind, just kissing was enough to make him happy. “Gosh, I’m going crazy.” He managed to mutter against her lips. She chuckled and pecked his lips.

 

“As much as you’re very tempting, I’m hungry.” Yeori admitted and rubbed her stomach.

 

“Oh sorry ma’m, your breakfast is almost ready.” But it was far from being ready and Yeori noticed it quickly. She slapped playfully his arm and jumped from the table. In the end it was her duty to save the situation. She pushed him with her hips but earned a slap on her in return.

 

“Let a woman do it.”

 

“Oh right, I’m useless.”

 

“In the kitchen yes.”

 

“At least I’m good in bed.”

 

“Whatever.” Yet she couldn’t deny it.

 

Compare to Jongdae, it didn’t take her long to prepare their breakfast and soon they ate peacefully, forgetting the fact that Yeori had class.

 

“Aren’t you going to college today?”

 

“Nope. I missed you, I can skip it, just need to warn my brother or else he’s going to call the police because I’m missing.”

 

And Jongdae could completely picture it. Of course he couldn’t tell her that he knew Sehun or even worse: tell her that he knew Baekhyun.  An idea popped in his head as she had no plan for today.

 

“Then I can kidnap you.”

 

“Kidnap me? Who do you think you are to kidnap me sir?”

 

“Your lover.”

 

“Oh? My lover? I didn’t know I have a lover.”

 

“Ya, are you testing my patience?”

 

“Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

But it was really a bad idea to test his patience. A smirk appeared on his lips, a smirk that meant nothing good for Yeori and she realized it immediately. It was the right moment to run away but Jongdae was faster and before she could even make a step he had already thrown her on his shoulder and brought her in the room.

 

“Ya! Put me down!” Of course he wasn’t planning on obeying this time. She tried to hit his back but it looked like it had no impact on him at all. “Kim Jongdae put me down now or I’m going to scream!”

 

“I don’t think your neighbor would mind. They heard you screaming my name a lot last time so they’ll just think that you have a great time with me again.”

 

“You…You!”

 

“Me? I know I’m amazing lovely.”

 

Oh how much she wanted to wipe this smirk from his face but she was the weak one and all she could do was to hit his back and wait for him to put her down.

 

It was only when he reached the bed that gently he put her on the bed and while she was looking at him he gathered some of her clothes.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Preparing your bag?”

 

“What for?”

 

“It’s a secret.”

 

“I don’t approve. Tell me now!”

 

“No?”

 

“No? Ya!”

 

“Shh, you will be able to scream as much as you want when we’ll arrive at the place.” And with that he winked playfully.

 

Oh how much she hated him at this moment for being such a perfect little .

 

“I hate you.”

 

“You’ll love me soon don’t worry.”

 

 

 

And once again he was right.

 

When they arrived at the little house just at the beach she couldn’t help but be amazed by the sight. It looked like one of those paradisiacal places in the cover of magazines, the view was just so beautiful.

 

“Is it even real?” Yeori whispered more for herself than for Jongdae but of course he had heard her question and it made him only smile a little more, he was glad that she liked it. He approached her closer and pinched her arm “Ouch! What was that for?” She yelled and rubbed her arm.

 

“What? You wanted to make sure that it’s real.” He replied innocently and raised his hands in defense.  “It’s official, I’m kidnapping you for some days.”

 

“You’re crazy, you know that right?”

 

“I guess I am.”

 

“But whose place is it?”

 

The house was quite small but it was more than enough for them and for one more person, moreover it was so beautiful inside that the size didn’t matter at all. She went to the terrace which led to the beach. “It’s really beautiful.”

 

“I’m glad you like it.”

 

“But seriously, whose place is it?”

 

“Isn’t it obvious? It’s my small paradise and we’re going to stay here for some days.”

 

“Wow. I guess I have no more regret skipping class.”

 

Jongdae was really glad to see that she liked the house and the place, he thought that bringing her here would let him more chance to conquer her –not like he really needed-. With a smile plastered on his face, he approached her and wrapped his arms around her body, pressing her back against his chest and his head rested on the top of hers.

 

“It feels like heaven.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the night fell, both of them decided that it would be great to walk at the beach and have some fun. For once the weather was nice and the fact that they were all alone looked like a romantic date. In a way it was exactly that.

 

They were holding hands and walking, feet in the fresh water, yet it felt incredibly good after a long and hot day. No doubt, summer would be really hot this year.

 

While walking, they didn’t really speak, they didn’t need it to understand each other and from time to time not speaking was good as well, they were simply enjoying each other’s presence.  Jongdae at the other hand was thinking about Sehun’s message which got him back so quickly from his work. Should he tell the truth to Yeori? Or should he simply asked about Baekhyun? Slowly, it was driving him crazy.

 

“Hey Yeori, I actually wanted to ask you something since this morning.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Have you seen Baekhyun recently?”

 

For sure Yeori didn’t expect this kind of question from him; she stopped walking and looked at Jongdae. “Is he worried?” He didn’t seem like he would admit being worried but Yeori wasn’t dumb and she got his feelings very well. “I did. He wanted to apologize.”

 

“And?”

 

“And? That’s it. He apologized.”

 

“You forgave him?”

 

“I don’t know. I’m confused and I actually don’t want to think about it.”

 

Jongdae ruffled his hair in frustration. “Since when am I so jealous? Damn.” He just couldn’t help. Her chuckle made him even more frustrated and upset, she was making fun of him but it wasn’t his fault for acting like an idiot. “Don’t laugh.”

 

“But it’s funny. Are you jealous?”

 

“What if I am?”

 

“It’s cute.”

 

“Cute? Oh crap, if my friend hears you calling me cute he’s going to make fun of me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I don’t let people call me cute.”

 

“But I’m different so I have all the rights.”

 

“Are we getting demanding miss?”

 

“Maybe?”

 

And he smiled. This woman was indeed different and he knew it since day one. “I give up.” He laughed as he said that, “I’m completely under your spell.”

 

He finished by getting on his knees, this way he was at the same level as Yeori’s stomach. He glanced quickly at her before lifting her shirt and facing her now belly. Obviously it was still too early to notice that she was pregnant but it didn’t matter to Jongdae. He planted a soft kiss on her belly making her giggle.

 

“What are you doing Jongdae?”

 

“Showing to the baby that there’s someone who already love him?”

 

“And here you go again.”

“I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl. Who do you want?”

 

“I don’t care as long as the baby is healthy.”

 

“Well said.” He kissed again her belly and at the same time wrapped his arms around her body, “You know, I wish I had met you first, I wish I was the father of this baby but even like this I’ll still love this kid and protect him.”

 

Yeori just didn’t know what to reply to his confession. She wanted to cry because she understood how serious Jongdae was about her, about the baby and that she wouldn’t be alone again. When she felt her tears falling down she chuckled feeling a little stupid to cry but she couldn’t stop her tears either. Gently she put her hand on Jongdae’s head and his hair. “Thank you.”

 

“Take your time Yeori. He was your first love, I’ll be your last.”

 

And with this promise he kissed her. A kiss filled with passion and love. 

 

 

 



A/N : Halleluja, I finished all my updates \o/!

This chapter is just...too much for me, too much fluff, how the hell did I even write it? I'm still not over it tbh, because sweet Jongdae everywhere and I was smiling like a little while writing it. It's not really long but well, for once I'm pretty satisfied with a chapter *clap clap*.

So I hope you'll like it guys!

And I had a new poster *A*! I absolutely love it so thanks again enchanted postershop ♥

 

See you soon guys !