Explained

Baby hold on

Chapter 3 :

Explained

 

 

 

 

"Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." 

-Oscar Wilde

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was only when they arrived at Yeori’s flat that the atmosphere seemed less awkward or at least it was what Yeori thought. She didn’t dare to look at Jongdae, maybe because she was still afraid to know what he was thinking about her or maybe because she was just shy around him. She wasn’t sure anymore. All this time she thought that Baekhyun was the one who changed her world but with Jongdae’s arrival it seemed like it was even worse. Everything seemed so unclear, so upside down.  

 

Without a word she went to the kitchen and prepared some coffee for both of them, it was the thing she needed the most right now –especially after the day she had-. All her thoughts were mixed, some for Baekhyun, some for Jongdae and some for the baby who was slowly growing up inside her.  “I shouldn’t even think about this jerk tsk. Yeori, you seriously have some issues.”

 

While she prepared the coffee, Jongdae sat on the couch and observed Yeori very intensely, her every moves as if it was the most important thing to do but actually he was just trying to figure out what she was thinking and if she really was pregnant. Her body wasn't showing any sign of pregnancy, he guessed easily that Yeori probably discovered it just recently. He felt bad for her, not because she was pregnant while she was still young but because of people judgment. He couldn't understand why some of students were acting so harshly toward her when she was so sweet.

 

She handed him a cup of coffee and was ready to leave as if she had something else to bring but Jongdae understood what she was trying to do.

 

"You should sit Yeori, I don't need anything else you know? Let's talk." Jongdae proposed knowing that Yeori didn't want to sit on purpose; she was clearly trying to avoid all questions.

 

Yeori glanced at him and immediately gave up all resistance, it would clearly not work with him. The way he looked at her made her understand that this time she couldn't run away. She sighed and sat next to him, not even sure where she should start. "I don't even know where to start, it's such a mess."

 

"Start with the beginning?"

 

"Ugh... I was in a kind of relationship with one of the guy from my college and the girl we saw last time is his girlfriend."

 

“This little is his girlfriend? Wow bad taste.”

 

Yeori couldn’t help but smile at his statement. Hee Young wasn’t ugly but her personality was, so she could only agree to Jongdae’s words.

 

"Wait, he was playing with you and her?"

 

"Something like that. I felt stupid accepting it but I found myself falling for him and I was ready to accept everything as long as he was with me until recently when we decided to stop everything. It's funny because he was the one who wanted to stop everything and in a way I was glad but he can't stay away from me. Every time he would find a way to get me by making fun of me or something like that."

 

"Yeori, is it me or you like a jerk?"

 

What could she do except nodding her head? It was the truth after all, she fell for such a jerk who made her life miserable and who had no regret about it. "The day you found me, he humiliated me in front of everybody by telling that I'm pregnant but I didn't even know who was the father. He made me look like a . I hate him so much." But deep inside she knew that it wasn't completely true. Of course she was mad, she wanted to punch him but she couldn't erase all her feelings for him just like that, after all Baekhyun represented a lot to her.

 

Hearing her story made Jongdae feel really bad. He couldn’t say that he was a very nice guy as he looked like; he too liked fooling around with women but never he would hurt them in such a horrible way.

 

"He doesn't deserve your love Yeori.” He really meant it. He got a little closer to her and her cheek gently, his eyes not leaving her face even for a second. And so was her case. She was mesmerized by his touch, by his eyes, by his smile. “You want to hate him I can see it but your heart is telling you otherwise right?"

 

It was so disturbing. How Jongdae could understand her so easily? He was still a stranger, yet he seemed to understand her better than most of her friends. What kind of guy was he?

 

“But you know, even if you’re hurt right now, I want to believe that it’s just a bad moment to live and then something good will happen. It may sounds stupid right now but you’ll see. You deserve to be loved by someone who wouldn’t let you down like he did. Someone who would show you to everybody and would be proud of having some as beautiful as you are.” He said, his hand not leaving her face. It took him so much effort to not kiss her right now but he found that it wasn’t the right moment for that.

 

"You're such a mystery Jongdae." She whispered, not sure if she wanted him to hear those words but he was way too close to not hear her. He smiled and got even closer to her, their faces only inches from each other. 

 

"Am not, I'm just used to observe people. You're a strong girl, I'm sure you'll manage to get over him and even more. And if you need any help you can rely on me."

 

"I don't even know you."

 

"Then should we go on a date?"

 

She widened her eyes not believing her ears. Did he just ask her out? When she looked completely lost, Jongdae was smiling widely and chuckled at her cute reaction. "I'm serious."

 

"But"

 

"But what? I don't bite unless you ask me."

 

"I guess I don't have a choice."

 

"How did you guess?" He acted all innocent but his eyes were telling a whole different story and Yeori noticed it. If at the beginning she was embarrassed,  she finished by laughing as she realized that he was trying really hard to make her feel better.

 

"Thank you Jongdae."

 

“How about a kiss to thank me?” He winked playfully but all he got was a playful slap on his arm. Yeori was way too embarrassed by his request and all she could was to hide her face between her hands. Even Baekhyun didn’t have such effect on her.

 

"You're welcome. So how about we meet on Saturday night?"

 

It was just perfect. At this moment, everything seemed perfect to Yeori.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeori was lying in her bed, staring at the ceiling but this time a huge grin crept on her lips. She felt so light right now and so happy and it was all thanks to Jongdae. It was as if this guy was sent from heaven, helping her every time she needed him and now he even asked her out. Maybe it was really the time for her to forget Baekhyun, to get over him and start a new life with someone who wasn't afraid of judgment.

 

But Yeori felt bad by accepting this date because even if she truly wanted to know more about Jongdae it was impossible to forget her feelings for Baekhyun. Everything was just so complicated. Did she even deserve to be happy? She wasn't sure about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Yeori found themselves in the music room as Baekhyun needed some help for their exams. The young woman didn't really want to help him or more like she didn't want to stay more with him because she noticed how her heart would jump in excitement just because of his presence but how could she resist him when he made his puppy's eyes? He almost begged her to help him and she gave up all resistance once again. 

 

Here they were, sitting next to the piano, this way people who would walk in the hall wouldn't notice their presence.

 

Baekhyun had a hard time concentrating on what Yeori was saying because she was tempting him so much without even realizing it but at the other hand he really wanted to pass his exams. He found himself once again staring at her lips; it was so hard for him to control his lust.

 

“Damn Baekhyun, can you stop staring? It’s always the same with you!”

 

It was the truth. Every time they would see each other to work together or something else, he would always finish by staring at her instead of doing his work. Of course in a way flattering but at the same time he was wasting her time and Yeori didn’t like wasting her time.

 

“Not my fault that you have something on your face.” He snapped back innocently, knowing that most of the girl would freak out at the idea of having something on their face. But Yeori wasn’t like any of those girls.

 

“Yeah sure. You’re such a bad liar Baekhyun.”

 

“I’m not lying! Look here!” He pointed next to her lips and before she could even check if it was real, his thumb was already the corner of her lips. A simple touch, yet it sent electricity through her whole body. How could a simple touch drive her so crazy? Baekhyun wasn’t helping as his eyes got suddenly gentle, his sassy side seemed to vanish slowly. It was a new.

 

“Since when Baekhyun is so gentle?”

 

She didn’t have time to think about it as the door suddenly was locked and the light in the wall was switched off. They blinked and looked at each other for some seconds before running at the door and yelling but it didn’t matter.

 

“Dammit, this old man is again with his headphones! I don’t want to stay here!” Baekhyun whined and continued knocking the door. All his efforts were of course useless.

 

“Do you think I want to stay here? Especially with you? Damn! I knew I shouldn’t have accepted helping you! You’re always bringing me trouble Byun Baekhyun!”

 

“What?! It’s not my fault!”

 

“Who’s idea was that to hide here huh? Only because you’re afraid people would know that I’m helping you tsk. You’re such a coward!”

 

He really didn’t like the way she spoke to him. Heck, nobody dared to speak this way with him, yet, here she was, not afraid at all. Her eyes were fierce and if she could punch him she would already have done it and Baekhyun sensed it.

 

Annoyed with his behavior she went back sitting next to the piano while Baekhyun stayed next to the door as if it would change something. He didn’t like staying all alone here but joining Yeori felt extremely wrong. He was still mad that she spoke to him this way, heck if she was a guy he would already punch her.

 

The moment they expected the less, the light switched off even in the class. Baekhyun gasped and ran immediately by Yeori’s side, grabbing her arm harshly.

 

“The hell do you think you’re doing Baekhyun?!” She scolded him and tried to get rid of his strong grip around her arm. Was he really afraid of the dark? She glanced at the door and then at the windows; the only source of light was from outside. “Are you really scared? It’s so unlike you.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

Byun Baekhyun was really scared of dark or was it because they were stuck in a class and an empty college? As much as Yeori wanted to make fun of him she managed to stop herself on time, the only thing that betrayed her was this tiny smile on the corner of her lips and that Baekhyun managed to see.

 

“Don’t you dare making fun of me Moon Yeori or I’m going to make you regret it!”

 

“I’m so scared.”

 

He had more than enough with her sarcasm so he found quickly the only way to make her shut up: he crushed his lips against hers. She widened her eyes and tried to push him away but he grabbed her hands, squeezing them harder while he deepened the kiss.

 

“This is wrong Yeori!” But her body had already given up.

 

Before she even understood what was really happening, her hands were already around his neck while his hands were trailing over her body. He lifted easily her shirt and got rid of it quickly, exposing her before his eyes. As much as he didn’t want to part from her lips he did and stared hungrily at her .

 

“Stop it Baek. It’s not right.”

 

“Why not? It’s just for fun Yeori.” He almost sang

 

“Sure. And do you think your girlfriend would like it?”

 

It seemed like for a moment her argument was valid, she was ready to grab back her shirt and wore it again but before she could even touch it, he grabbed her hands and pushed her on the floor, towering her with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

“We have all the night before us, let’s have some fun.”

 

As much as she wanted to say no, to push him away, it was just impossible because of those eyes. Those beautiful and captivating eyes. 

 

 



A/N : Hello guys~! Sorry for making you wait for another update, I was kinda busy with work and going out with my friends that I haven't seen for 4-5 years x_x.

Anyway, I'm not satisfied with this chapter ç_ç I kinda feel like it's lame, I'll do my best for the next one.

 

Thank you everybody for your comments ♥ Thank you for subscribing and upvoting ♥