Twins

Baby hold on

 

Chapter 11

Twins

 

 

 

 

It was only after four months of pregnancy that Yeori decided that it was time to go for a checkup and see who she would get; a girl or a boy. It was a little silly but she spent a lot of time thinking about it, wondering how her baby would look, more like her or Baekhyun, or how her life would be with the baby and Jongdae. To think that Jongdae was looking forward for the baby made her only happier, she realized that all the pain was worth it because now she was the happiest woman on the earth.

 

 

If she thought that Jongdae was a romantic little only because it was the beginning of their relationship, she was wrong and she realized it quite quickly as even after four months he was still showering her with presents and love. He would always find a way to surprise her and her only regret was that she couldn't give him back something precious except her love for him. Four months ago she couldn't even dream of forgetting Baekhyun and building a family with someone else, yet it happened.

 

Life was unpredictable.

 

And so was Kim Jongdae.

 

So when she decided to go for the checkup he gave up all ideas to go to work and came with her without hesitation. Yeori tried to protest, telling him that she was fine, that she could do it by herself, after all he spent way too much time with her and ignored his work. But trying to convince him was a waste of time but she realized it too late.

 

They stepped inside the hospital and automatically he took her hand giving it a little squeeze to comfort her. It was a huge step for both of them but it was only when she was laying on the bed and the doctor looking for the baby that they realized that they were going to be parents soon.

 

"Oh look, here are your babies." The doctor said happily

 

"Babies?!" They both shouted not believing what they had heard. Thinking about a baby was already hard but two, Yeori was for sure shocked.

 

"Yes babies. Congratulations. A little girl and boy."

 

For a moment, Yeori was actually afraid that it would scare Jongdae that they would have to take care of two babies instead of one but the moment that he said "Damn I'm such a lucky man." all her fears faded away immediately. Kim Jongdae was definitely an angel sent from heaven for her and she realized how lucky she was.

 

"Oh my, why are you crying babe?" Jongdae worried as he saw her tears falling down. It was a cute side of her, her cheeks and nose was a little red. He crouched next to her and kissed her forehead. “Don’t cry baby girl.”

 

There was no doubt that she was blessed.

 

 

With a simple touch she could feel how genuinely happy he was about those two babies. There was one thing she had to do after the checkup, she wasn’t sure if it was a good idea but she felt like it was her duty.  So, when they left the hospital she wrote a small message to Baekhyun, telling him about the babies.

 

“I’m going to have twins.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the visit to the hospital, Yeori was convinced that Jongdae would go back to work but no, he surprised her once again by driving her to the mall. He knew that he had to go back to work but once again he let Kris deal with his work for a little longer, he had something more important and urgent to do with Yeori.

 

Seeing her clueless was always funny, it amused him and at the same time it gave him just more reasons to surprise her even more. Maybe he was spoiling her, and of course he didn’t like spoiled girls but with Yeori it was just another story. He took her hand and pulled her gently inside the mall while a cute smile crept on his handsome face.

 

“Why are we here Jongdae?”

 

“Shopping?”

 

“With you?”

 

“Obviously.”

 

Of course Yeori loved shopping but she was surprised that he took her here by himself. Since when guys liked shopping? And she was right thinking that way because Jongdae definitely hated shopping but once again Yeori was special and he wanted to please her as much as he could.

 

“Moreover, now that we know that we’re going to have two babies, we need to buy everything for their arrival.”

 

“But, we still have lots of time!”

 

“And?”

 

“And? You’re crazy!”

 

“Isn’t it the reason why you love me?”

 

Kim Jongdae always knew how to make her all shy and confused as hell. She puffed her cheeks and turned her head trying to hide her embarrassment but of course it didn’t last long as he grabbed gently her face between his hands and put his head against her forehead. “You’re so cute Yeori.”

 

“Shut up.” Was all she said before pecking his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After two hours of going from one store to another one they decided that one last store and they would go back at home. One thing was sure: they wouldn’t come with empty hands. Yeori stopped counting how many bags Jongdae was carrying and more important she stopped counting how much he spent on her. It didn’t please her, actually she felt terrible for using his money but every time she would try to pay he would push her away or find a way to get her embarrass in front of everybody. For example the time she wanted to pay for some plush but the moment they started fighting he simply kissed her in front of everybody and with that he won the fight again.

 

A sigh escaped her lips as she was trying some clothes for pregnant women. It was really weird to wear this kind of clothes at her age but now that her tummy was showing more and more she had no choice. She smiled while gently her stomach, there were two small babies inside her and even if she was still scared, she blessed her fate.

 

“How about you try this dress?” Jongdae asked as he opened the door of the fitting room. He forgot what he was about to say as he admired the woman before him.

 

“Ya, close the door!”

 

“Right.” But instead of stepping out and closing the door he came inside and then closer the door behind him.

 

“Are you crazy? Get out!”

 

“Why so shy now?” He mocked and blinked cutely before wrapping his arms around her body and bringing her against him. “You know, it’s really hard for me to resist you.”

 

“Resist me? Who asked you to resist?”

 

“If I don’t control myself I would hurt the babies and you know that.”

 

He gave her another reason to pout but before she could do so he lifted her shirt and let it fall on the floor. She didn’t move, her eyes were simply glued to his face, watching his every moves she wondered what he was up.

 

“Hi babies, you know that we’re looking forward for you? We even bought lots of cute things for your arrival, I hope you’ll like it. And you know what? Your mommy looks so beautiful right now, she’s so happy with your presence. Please love us.”

 

“You’re so silly.” She muttered, she put her hands in his hairs and them. “But I love you.”

 

“Glad to hear that, you should say it more often you know?”

 

“Nah, you’re not nice enough.”

 

“What?! I’m the perfect boyfriend!”

 

“You’re spoiling me.”

 

“Am I not allowed to spoil my girlfriend?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Well dammit.”

 

Quickly, he straightened himself; putting his hand behind her head he captured her lips with passion. This tiny woman was driving him crazy but the weirdest thing was probably that he didn’t mind at all.

 

“As long as I can see her smile and stay by her side, I don’t mind being crazy.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

Once they got from this long shopping day they had the hugest surprise waiting for them. The living room was covered with lots of boxes with toys and different stuff for kids. Just seeing it and Yeori knew from who it was.

 

Byun Baekhyun.

 



A/N : Hi guys!

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long and that my update is so damn short, heck it's probably the smallest update I've ever written tbh. I got back from my three months internship just 2 days ago and I still have lots of things to do (like finishing my damn report) so I can't promise another update, I'll try.

 

Thank you guys for subscribing for my story and for commenting it. It seems like a small things to do but it makes me really happy every time. ♥

 

I love you all ! ♥