8

Just Wild n Young

 

    I blinked open and immediately held onto my forehead. It felt as though my head had been struck repeatedly with a sledge hammer. I pulled aside my silk curtains and the sunlight invaded my vision. It was painful, but bearable for the time being.

“Good morning, Ms.Lee.” said MinJun as she came in bowing, holding a tray of a chai latte and sugar. I beamed as she always came in with exactly what I want. She looked up with a bright smile, but that then changed to a surprised expression as she looked past me. “Oh, omo!” she blurt out as she put the tray down on the bedside table. “Don’t worry, unni, I didn’t see anything!” she said quickly before bowing and closing the door behind her.

“What the?” I questioned myself as I looked around my seemingly normal room. A shift in the covers caught my attention. I turned around behind me to see the other side of my bed was being occupied by someone. I stumbled out of my bed. Keeping my eyes on the figure, I grabbed a pillow a tossed it at the person’s back. That was enough to make them stir. Lazily, he lifted his head and ran a hand through his hair, turning to me with sleep still in his eyes. I jumped back as I realised who this man was, there was only one question remaining. Why was he in my bed?

“Oh, you’re up.” he said calmly, propping himself up on his elbows.

“GD! You’re in my bed, you ert!” I yelled.

“Ah, so comfy.” he bundled himself back under the blankets as if to tease me.

“What the hell happened!”

He took one hand to cover an ear in exaggeration. “Aish, why so loud? It’s not my fault you were so wrecked. But GD oppa here was kind enough to take good care of you.” He flashed a smug smirk in my direction, finally sitting up and let in a large yawn, chest amplifying. His translucent white t-shirt was just barely exposing his torso, marked with ink.

I scoffed at him, crossing my arms “I will never like you enough to call oppa.”

“You did last night.”

I froze in my spot, eyes widening with an expression of disbelief. I would have chucked another pillow to throw at him if  all of them weren’t already in disarray on the other side of the room from my previous tosses.  

“Y-you..I..we...you mean we..” my voice trailed off. He sat there, staring at me and took a moment to analyze what I was getting at.

“Wait, you think we slept together?” he chuckled as he roughly scratched the back of his head, “ No, we did not.”

“Oh.” I looked down and placed my hands behind my back. I quickly snapped myself out of it, “Well, um,  then get off my bed!” I picked up a body pillow a chucked it at him. He rolled himself off of the bed as the large cushion hit him. “Harsh.” he mumbled as he turned to pick up his folded clothes. I couldn’t help but to notice his Simpsons boxers. I placed my hand on my hip and smirked, still a little red.

“Cute.” I couldn’t resist but to say. He turned and covered his assets. “Aish~” He quickly slid on his pants and picked up the rest of his belongings.

“I guess I’ll be leaving first. Um, see you downstairs.” GD peeked outside of the door, still in his plain white undershirt. The coast was seemingly clear, so he rushed out of my room without another word.

 

GD made his way down the hall, but was startled by a voice.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Master Dragon.” Sojin slightly bowed.

“Ah, noona!” he half-yelled, in startlement. “Good morning.” he quickly bowed back, heart pounding.

“You don’t seem very dressed up today, are you taking a day off?”

GD looked down and examined his sloppily put together ensemble.

“Oh, no. I was just going to my room to change.”

“Oh, um.” she looked at him with eyebrows slightly furrowed as if suspecting something. “I guess I’ll see you downstairs then.”  she slowly turned around, continuing to head to Dasom’s room.

“Oh, see you then.” he continued to rush into his bedroom. He closed the door and slid his back down it. He took a deep breath. “Close.” he mumbled.  

-------------------------

It was early in the afternoon when I went down into the kitchen to see if there were any snacks. I found a bowl of various fruits and settled for an apple.

“Ms.Lee, do you want me to make you anything?” MinJun’s voice came from behind me.

“Oh, no that’s okay.” I took a bite out of my apple and leaned back on the counter. MinJun looked around as if to check if anyone was in the room before she leaned in and whispered “So, unni, what happened last night?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you and Master GD oppa rushed into your bedroom last night, you were giggling your head off.” she snickered and began to give a very lively account of what she saw. “And then, this morning. I just walked in and he was sleeping in your bed, in his boxers, and I was just like woah, and-”

I grabbed by the shoulders to stop her, “Calm down, MinJun-ah. We just-”

“Good afternoon, ladies.” Seungri came gliding down the stairs. “Good morning, master Seungri.” Minjun said, she blushed as he pinched her cheeks.”O-oppa, we’re not alone.” Minjun quietly said, embarrassed. Seungri acknowledged the both of us, “What’s new?”

“Dasomunniewasdrunklastnightand-”

I firmly grasped my hand over the younger’s mouth before she said anything that caused any misunderstandings.

“Oh, yes. I see you made it in safely, but where’s hyung? You both came home together.”

“He must just be in his room. Ugh, I can barely function with this headache. MinJun ah, please find me some aspirin.” I tried, quite unsuccessfully, to change the subject as I sat on one of the bar stools. MinJun scuttled upstairs to find it. Seungri gave me a suspicious look.

“He’s probably tired after carrying you home...putting you to bed.”

I gave him a questioning expression. “What are you getting at?”

“Just sayin’ ”he shrugged, trying to hide his smug expression. MinJun and GD came downstairs.

“Hey Guys,” GD said as MinJun handed me the pills and a glass of water.

“Hey hyung,” Seungri leaned on the counter and met eyes with me, giving me a You-know-you-want-it-look. I silently scoffed at him. “Oh, MinJun-ah, maybe we should go upstairs.” he smirked. MinJun got the message and agreed, leaving the two of us alone. I still felt a bit awkward about finding him in my bed this morning. I looked him up and down silently, biting the inside of my lip as I pictured the sleeping image I had seen next to me this morning. His lightly toned arms, those multiple tattoos, I wonder what they all meant, the light pout on his lips when he slept, the way he puffed out his chest when he yawned, his sleepy voice, and that cute little- wait. This guy was dangerous, a gangster, a killer,  there was nothing cute about him.

“Dasom-ah, are you okay? Is that hangover still getting to you?” GD asked, snapping me out of my daze. He leaned in and looked directly into my pupils, examining them. He poked my cheek. “Aish, what are doing?” I slapped him hard on the chest, but not hard enough to look like it hurt.

His face spread into a childish grin, “Shall I carry you back to bed again?”

“I’m fine.”   

“Really, you’re looking a little pale.”

I crossed my arms. He began to circle me, observing my every detail. I stood awkwardly as his eyes bored holes into me.

“What are you doing?”

“Oppa just wants to make sure his little Dasom is okay.”

“Are you making fun of me?”

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, “You did say it yourself.”

"Aish, I'm going crazy." I ran upstairs.
Taeyang sat on a chair and glanced at GD. "Enough...this is a life or death mission you know."
GD sighed and shrugged, "I know..but if we could take her mind off of that for a moment..and at least let her be happy..it's worht it."