C.6

Just Wild n Young

Mixed up the chapters ;-;'''  I am a wreck xd


    The guys had finally left, time for me to do some work of my own. I skipped over to Daesung’s office and tapped on the door lightly. “It’s Dasom.” I said.

“Ah yes, come in!” he yelled. I cracked the door open and slid through, quietly closing it behind me. I pulled up a chair beside his desk and handed that lollipop I promised him.

“Thank you, madame.” he popped the candy into his mouth and turned back to his laptop.

“Daesung-ssi, did you get the research I asked you for?”

“Yeah, but I don’t understand why you felt the need to do this.”

“Let’s just call it, ‘doing him a favor’, okay?”

He pulled up the exact file I wanted and I examined it.\

 

G-Dragon

Birth Name: Kwon Jiyong

BD: 18/8/88 Age: 24 (international)

Subdivision: YG

Group: Big Bang

Position: Leader

Parents: Deceased

Siblings: Kwon Mari (F; declared missing as of March 2001)

etc...etc...etc...

 

“So, his name is literally Ji-dragon. That’s interesting, hm?”

“I suppose.” Daesung chuckled.

“But here’s what I’m looking for,” I pointed towards the screen, “Kwon Mari.”

“She’s been missing since 2001.”

“She ran away, by now she’d probably be dead, but there’s still a chance that she’s out there, wondering where Jiyong- I mean-GD is.”    

“True, but what does that have to do with you?” Daesung leaned back in his chair.

“I want to find her. I want them to meet after twelve years.” I said, “Can you find any information on her or possibly her whereabouts?”

“I have files for every member of our subdivision, YG, but the only info we have on her is in relation to G-Dragon.” An idea sprung into his head at once, “We could always check for reports and profiles for a Kwon Mari, but it would only be limited to the YG database...unless...”

He began to rapidly type, punching in keys as the screen complied with his commands. I stared blankly, having no idea what that was all about. “Unless..what?”

“Unless, I can tap into the database of the entire agency.” he typed a few numbers and finally relaxed his hands, “Done. This is every report ever of a Kwon Mari in this agency.”

Damn, this guy was good.

He slowly scrolled, scanning over each report. “Looks like this is the most recent, August 22nd, 2008. Says she was supposedly spotted going into an unidentified government official building and apprehended by one of our agents, but the young woman claimed to not be Kwon Mari and fled before being asked further questions.”

 

“Who was that agent?” I asked.

Daesung’s eyes looked over the page before determining, “A female agent, named Hyorin. Her subdivision is Starship. It shouldn’t be difficult to contact her”

“Let’s do it then.”

After a few phone calls we were finally able to reach her, but after a long conversation, we got absolutely nothing except for the fact that Hyorin was certain that she encountered Kwon Mari seven years after she went missing and she would be willing to help us search for her.

 

“Hyorin also told me that the building had to be government owned.” Daesung twiddled his fingers in his lap. “I could probably find the building she went into, but since that is government owned, I don’t know how much I could get out of that. We might be at a dead end.”

 

“I’m sure something will come up.”  

-----------------------------

I sat by the window of my bedroom, observing the shadows that passed by in the night. Wondering. What if Kwon Mari isn’t alive? What if this whole thing backfires on me or GD? Why am I even doing this anyway? WHy do I even care so much about finding his sister. Maybe it was the way he looked and sounded when he talked about her, like there was a piece of his cold heart that always prayed for her to be okay or maybe that they would meet again. As if there was a piece of his heart that wondered if she was alive or if she had a family, was he a brother-in-law, an uncle? He was cold on the outside, but there was part of him that hurt when she abandoned them, almost how my brother left us, but this time there might be a chance of them meeting again. Maybe there was a chance that not GD, but Jiyong, could embrace her and remember the times when life was carefree.

So, perhaps I cared so much about Jiyong finding his sister because he reminds me of myself in a way. I don’t want him to torture himself any longer trying to forget that he ever had a family, a childhood, a life before this.